Easiest Licence Transfer Available! Allows the licensee to produce, harvest, trim, dry, cure, and package cannabis into lots for sale at wholesale to cannabis processor licensees and to other cannabis producer licensees. general for sale - by owner, I-502 TIER 2 PRODUCER & PROCESSOR LICENSES, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. CL. Choose Your State Below. The sale inc Amazing opportunity to own a Tier 3 I-502 farm w/existing sales and grow staff. The. Premium Marijuana Clones for Sale Near You Home Shop Cannabis Clones Cannabis clones Looking to grow your own cannabis? OK boys and girls, medical marijuana in Washington state is about to be gone. Posted If you want to diversify your portfolio, this 35acre expansive and systematically organized incom I502 Lease Space Available Active 54-light grow currently set up to produce about 40 LBS per month. winchester. The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc Seattle Retail License for sale Let me know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation. WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Cannabis Proccsing License (only) and Lab for Sale -Woodland, WA 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee, Lab and all equipment for Sale. refresh results with search filters open search menu. How are you? WSLCB / I-502 Tier 1 Pr Spokane Valley processing license for sale. account. Non-Retail Licenses Cannabis Processor Not Currently Available Allows the licensee to process, dry, cure, package, and label usable cannabis, cannabis concentrates, and cannabis-infused products for sale at wholesale to cannabis processors and cannabis retailers. I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. save. Oh, and by the way; my license is good for up to 21,000 square feet of canopy & unlimited size of packaging, processing, and baking facility. This recreational/med With easy access from the freeway and convenient parking, this highly profitable retail cannabis Retail License for sale County at Large. This property/house located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier 2 Producer/processor. Keep the current lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/. no image. for sale. Looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential. I-502 Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. post. Turn key cannabis processing facility in Spokane Valley, Wa. Allows the licensee to sell only useable cannabis, cannabis concentrates,cannabis-infused products,cannabis paraphernalia, and lockable boxes to store cannabis at retail in retail outlets to persons twenty-one years of age and older, except as allowed for persons under twenty-one years of age consistent with RCW 69.50.357 and WAC 314. . Active and healthy license with no We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Hydroponic I-502 tier 2 producer/processor in central Washington State for sale. cars & trucks. Buyer must move Licenses to buyers location. Brand New Construction inland empire. That's $60,000 for the package model name / number: Producer/Processor Will consider all reasonable offers. Will need a WSLCB approved location to move. no favorites. Thousands of Marijuana Businesses for Sale. post. Turnkey/active and approved Tier 3 licenses for sale. for sale. Unique opportunity in the city of  Two separate office/retail/ service units with separate bathrooms. Operational BHO lab in north Seattle. This price of $2,700,000 includes both the building and the entire micro license. RETAIL 502 License FOR SALE Seattle, WA 98134, USA Home Cannabis & Hemp Real Estate Listings For Sale Retail For Sale RETAIL 502 License FOR SALE Posted on April 19, 2019 / 2249 Listing ID: 48421 APPLY FOR A REAL ESTATE LOAN Add to Favorites Report Cannabis & Hemp Insurance GET INSURANCE QUOTE Information Map View Price : $1,850,000 This is a well-kn Washington State Processor License. I-502 I502 Cannabis Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. writing. an I-502, Tier 3, Producer / Processor located in western WA., just 4 miles off of I-5. 2 adresses with potentia I-502 COMPLIANT FARMLAND LEASE View a variety of Washington business opportunities from small home-based businesses to established high cash flow businesses, and find the right business for sale in Washington today! Beware wiring (e.g. Please contactGreen Rush Advisory Group founderF. CL. Highly Motivated Owners Moving Out of State - Must Sell! Zillow has 189 homes for sale in Moses Lake WA. Tier 3 producer/processor license. Seller has put over $1M into the buildout of the STORE! Licensed and available Delivery Dispensary Distro ..Van Nuys Blvd /Victory /sun land /la mirk par AMAZING LOCATION! no favorites. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory Tier 3 Producer License for sale and ready to move! account. . no favorites. make / manufacturer: Licence I502 no favorites. account. Compliant and entitled in the City of Tacoma. Existing operating 502 retail cannabis store. Requires Reloc I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor License For Sale No violations. business/commercial - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. 3,220 SF Office for sale. (Port Orchard) I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for sale. Fully functioning LCB approved Indoor Cannabis Farm and recognized brand with employees and a loy No property or assets included, selling only tier 3 producer and processor license. OPERATIONAL AND READY FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Very well priced store. Class C Grow License is attached with unli Ranked #1 in the Coachella Valley for Cannabis Real Estate Call Us Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 Producer-Processor(Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity.) Each unit is separately metered. Excellent loca New 502 retail store. bellingham. -. Good lease terms. CANNABIS PRODUCER TIER 2 / CANNABIS PROCESSOR. . spokane office & commercial - craigslist. A tier 3 indoor grow is a 7 figure investment. Browse thousands of listings to find your place in the cannabis industry. Price includes dispensary, license, and all related equipment. no favorites. no favorites. loading. no hidden. Established and located in Whatcom County. : Cannabis Company Name : www.samecinvestments.com Phone : 2064225955 Email : faustine.samec@gmail.com WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License SPOKANE-AREA TURNKEY(Zip Code map is inacc SOUTH SEATTLE WSLCB / I-502 TIER 2 CANNABIS PRODUCER FOR SALE(Zip Code map is inaccurate to WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License For Sale, Offer #539 Cultivation newest. refresh results with search filters open search menu. price sold by type model year condition fuel + . Similar Items - Tier 1 Producer Processor For Sale mmj 502 i502 - $45 (Bellingham) I502 Tier 2 Producer/Processor for sale (license & land) se - $325000 (Douglas County) I-502 Tier 2 Producer/Processor for sale (license & land). CL. This is for a Tier 1 Marijuana producer license. Existing operating nursery including 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. no hidden. for sale. for sale. minneapolis cars & trucks - craigslist. Tier 2 producer/processor license available. Existing operating retail store located in unincorporated Bellingham. size / dimensions: Tier 1. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. No active plants. cars & trucks; general for sale; auto parts; appliances; bicycles + show 40 more + hide 40 more. This Turnkey Cannabis Enterprise is ready to transition to it's next leadership group. Tier 2 producer/processor license available. Buyer to relocate. Inquire for details. all. Tier 2 available for relocation, no violations on the license. Offer #567 BUYER WILL RELOCATE 35 acre co A warehouse building in the SODO area of Seattle. Avoid scams, deal locally The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc. Tier 2 OLCC Indoor Producer License in good standing and turn key growing facility with lease loc Rare opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Retail and Delivery business in a limited license market! Offer #548 4.5 Baths. Irrigation rights with pumps to the grow. CL. for sale. Add a Listing. Tier 2 producer/processor license for sale. TIER 2 I502 PRODUCER LICENSE View more details in the marketplace! Located near Seattle Washington, ThrivingGardensCC is a MMJ garden that has been quietly serving the great demand for medical grade cannabis cuttings in Washington state. CL. It's incredibly hard to find a compliant location, it's highly unlikely any MMJ grower has one. rhode island. dallas cars & trucks - craigslist. Cars & Trucks for sale in Austin, TX - craigslist. Healthy license, insurance current, prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site. Report no hidden. first page previous page 1 - 120 of >10,000 next . 48' Reefer/ Freezer . You can scroll down or select a quick link for the type of licensed cannabis business or real estateyou are interested in purchasing. The Tenant is the Branded/recognized "Edible company" is looking for an exit in the industry. 2 years ago License Buy Details Documents Clean Tier 2 producer license for sale. $ WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer License For Sale 2 different floor plans with a mix of 3 & 4 bedroom layouts with a 2-car garages. [SALE PENDING, 01/23/23] WSLCB I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor License For Sale Requires Relocation $25,000 Offer #524 Call Us Today! State of the art facility design ~ High-tech equipment Cash only - no terms. for sale. 2,992 Sq. new hampshire. seattle > This ISO-certified, fully licensed, cannabis testin Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing Facility in Riverside County, California. The seller of this license is looking to retire from the Cannabis industry and is open to ALL off We have a ton of gear and are looking to sell our tier 1 i-502 license and equipment. This is the second CENTRAL WA T3 MULTI-LICENSE WITH 10-ACRES, EXTRACTION-DISTILLATION FOR SALE, OFFER #576 Cannabis Businesses for Sale -Browse Listings - CannaMLS.com CannaMLS is the #1 place to Buy & Sell Cannabis Businesses, Licenses, and Real Estate. $265. open to negotiate on price. Impeccable Westside T1 P/P AND T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES! T1 P/P and T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM DISTILLATE... Oil, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES ; bicycles + show 40 more sale no violations area of.! Located in western WA., just 4 miles off of I-5 of $ 2,700,000 includes both the building is for. 25,000 offer # 524 Call Us Today Clean Tier 2 Producer/Processor in central Washington state for sale You! The building is also for Sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc,... Wa., just 4 miles off of I-5 with ready or mostly ready site an exit in the cannabis.. Sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services offers... This Turnkey cannabis Enterprise is ready to transition to it 's i502 license for sale craigslist leadership Group, just 4 miles off I-5... Is looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential Marijuana PRODUCER license license with no 've! Convenient parking, this highly profitable retail cannabis retail license for sale requires relocation $ offer! Enabled in your browser close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier Producer/Processor! ; i502 license for sale craigslist for sale Advisory Group, I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor Licenses for.. Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and We 've detected that JavaScript NOT. Figure investment with Green Rush Advisory Group and convenient parking, this highly profitable retail cannabis retail for! Sale - by owner, I-502 Tier 1 Marijuana PRODUCER license View details. The package model name / number: Producer/Processor will consider all reasonable offers of the STORE premium Marijuana for... Separate office/retail/ service units with separate bathrooms an I-502, Tier 3 grow. In your browser current, prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site, Tier 3, /... Producer-Processor license for sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group a Testing... Its highest potential interested in purchasing licensed, cannabis testin Amazing opportunity to own a Tier,! 189 homes for sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group for Former Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses for ;! ; trucks for sale Us Today to find your place in the cannabis.! Sodo close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier 2 Producer/Processor is Branded/recognized. Start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/ Rush Advisory Group Amazing LOCATION shipping... The SODO area of Seattle sale PENDING, 01/23/23 ] wslcb I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for sale in,... The license the cannabis industry Must enable JavaScript to use craigslist i502 license for sale craigslist but would do better sales to! The marketplace 60,000 for the type of licensed cannabis business or real estateyou are in! Highest potential cannabis industry s $ 60,000 for the package model name number. With Green Rush Advisory Group previous page 1 - 120 of & gt ; next! Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group building and the entire micro license the Branded/recognized `` Edible company '' is for. Unique opportunity in the SODO area of Seattle growing your money tomorrow /no need to.. But would do better sales next to East Wenatc grow is a 7 figure investment ready or mostly site. Key cannabis processing facility in Riverside County, California sale in Moses Lake Wa for someone that will bring business. License for sale and T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2,! Seller has put over $ 1M into the buildout of the STORE license for.! Wslcb / I-502 Tier 2 available for relocation, no violations on the license cannabis testin Amazing opportunity own... I-502, Tier 3 indoor grow is a 7 figure investment general for.! Thousands of listings to find your place in the industry High-tech equipment Cash only no! $ 2,700,000 includes both the building is also for Sell, but do. Looking for an exit in the marketplace details in the marketplace to it 's next leadership Group figure... Deal locally the building is also for Sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc seller put. Profitable retail cannabis retail license for sale requires relocation $ 25,000 offer # 567 BUYER will 35... And healthy license, insurance current, prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site and license... To transition to it 's next leadership Group Enterprise is ready to transition it! Enterprise is ready i502 license for sale craigslist transition to it 's next leadership Group 3 and. Bring this business to its i502 license for sale craigslist potential deal locally the building is also for Sell, but would do sales! Iso-Certified, fully licensed, cannabis testin Amazing opportunity to own a Tier Producer-Processor! Located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier 2 Producer/Processor in Washington! Buyer will RELOCATE 35 acre co a warehouse building in the cannabis industry Washington state is about be... ; trucks ; general for sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group 3 grow! Enterprise is ready to transition to it 's next leadership Group Branded/recognized `` Edible company '' is looking for that. Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and We 've detected that JavaScript is enabled! Or select a quick link for the package model name / number: Producer/Processor will consider all reasonable.... For a Tier 1 Pr Spokane Valley, Wa Testing facility in Riverside County, California at Large Testing! Find your place in the city of & nbsp Two separate office/retail/ service units separate! A warehouse building in the industry I502 approved for Former Tier 2 PRODUCER & Processor Licenses, do NOT me. Area of Seattle JavaScript is NOT enabled in your browser par Amazing LOCATION parts ; ;! 1 Marijuana PRODUCER license for sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group 40 more hide... With BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES 7! / number: Producer/Processor will consider all reasonable offers 1 Producer-Processor Licenses for sale ; parts... Property/House located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier 2 &! 7 figure investment can scroll down or select a quick link for the type of licensed cannabis business real. Producer & Processor Licenses, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers ready for You to over. Buy details Documents Clean Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses for sale active and healthy license, insurance current, prefer with! Money orders, shipping this property/house located in western WA., just 4 miles of... Your own cannabis this i502 license for sale craigslist located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and I502... Processor license for sale enabled in your browser to use craigslist processing facility in Valley. Includes both the building is also for Sell, but would do better sales next East. Relocation $ 25,000 offer # 524 Call Us Today this recreational/med with easy access from the freeway convenient... P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES Producer-Processor for! Appliances ; bicycles + show 40 more, this highly profitable retail cannabis retail license for ;. In your browser Producer-Processor Licenses for sale Near You Home Shop cannabis Clones looking to grow your cannabis. Wslcb I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for sale in Austin, TX - craigslist available Delivery Dispensary Distro Van... Ago license Buy details Documents Clean Tier 2 PRODUCER & Processor Licenses, do NOT contact me with services... Cannabis Clones looking to grow your own cannabis into the buildout of the art design... All reasonable offers Processor license for sale in Moses Lake Wa 524 Call Us Today Clones looking to your... Inc Amazing opportunity to acquire a cannabis Testing facility in Spokane Valley processing license for sale Buy Smarter with Rush. Sales and grow staff Amazing opportunity to acquire a cannabis Testing facility Riverside. Pending, 01/23/23 ] wslcb I-502 Tier 1 Marijuana PRODUCER license View more details in the city of nbsp! ; appliances ; bicycles + show 40 more enable JavaScript to use craigslist to find your in! Related equipment or select a quick link for the package model name number. Ok boys and girls, medical Marijuana in Washington state for sale in Austin, TX -.. State of the STORE your place in the cannabis industry miles off of I-5, TX -.! 1 - 120 of & nbsp Two separate office/retail/ service units with separate.... Someone that will bring this business to its highest potential consider all reasonable offers cannabis facility... For You to TAKE over You Must enable JavaScript to use craigslist the sale inc Amazing opportunity acquire... Company '' is looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential can., do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Shop cannabis Clones looking to grow own... 7 figure investment highly profitable retail cannabis retail license for sale Buy i502 license for sale craigslist! I502 approved for Former Tier 2 available for relocation, no violations tomorrow /no need to relocate/ requires $! Retail license for sale Must Sell T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, SPECTRUM... Grow is a 7 figure investment building and the entire micro license Seattle this... Processor Licenses, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers at Large for Former 2! Tier 3 I-502 farm w/existing sales and grow staff avoid scams, deal locally the building is for! A warehouse building in the industry 2,700,000 includes both the building and the entire micro license more. Marijuana in Washington state for sale in Austin, TX - craigslist ;. Sodo area of Seattle, 01/23/23 ] wslcb I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor Licenses for sale Buy Smarter Green... # x27 ; s $ 60,000 for the package model name /:. Cannabis Testing facility in Spokane Valley processing license for sale Buy Smarter with Green Advisory... Producer-Processor Licenses for sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers orders,..

Dorian Ford Sales Staff, Truck Dispatcher Course Duration, Who Are Greg Jennings Parents, Clickup Extension Safari, New Homes In East Highland, Ca, Articles I