Minimum value cannot be greater than maximum. Mike Dorian Ford Inc Sales586-842-1735586-250-4285 Service586-307-6390 Parts586-690-7053 Collision Center586-792-4100 35900 Gratiot Ave Clinton Township, MI 48035 Service Map Contact Mike Dorian Ford Inc Call Residency restrictions may apply. Read our Google my business reviews and learn why you can trust us to find your . Dorian Ford is one of the leading Ford dealerships in Michigan, with an exciting selection of new and used vehicles. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. Prices include the listed factory rebates, incentives. No dealership would mean much without a premium inventory, and you'll have plenty to choose from when you visit our dealership. New Baltimore is a great place to visit for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Our dedication to service goes beyond our own dealership, however, as we're also happy to help several local institutions and charities such as McLaren Macomb Hospital and the Karmanos Cancer Institute. Sainte Genevieve MO, 63670, 400 North 20th Street Shawn enjoys spending as much time as possible with his family, appreciating every moment he has watching his son grow up. Pricing also includes dealer ads. | Page 17 Dorian Ford at 35900 Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI 48035. Those questions are "what type of vehicle do I need" and "how am I going to pay for it?" Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. We take a personal interest in our customers and our success depends on it. Ozark Jubilee was the first national country music TV show to feature top stars and attract a significant viewership. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*. The city has been nicknamed "Queen City of the Ozarks" and "The 417" after the area code for the city. We service All Makes and Models with available appointments Open Every Saturday! This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Order Today! 1458 Ratings. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 110',' 105',' 112',' 117',' 111',' 116',' 100','>','\"',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 110',' 105',' 112',' 117',' 111',' 116',' 100',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0)out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));while (--j >= 0)if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_XoJGNMTGFO'))el[j].innerHTML = out;/*]]>*/, . This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In1955, four nationally broadcast television series began in Springfield, Ozark Jubilee, and its spin-off, Five Star Jubilee; Talent Varieties; and The Eddy Arnold Show. Houston MO, 65483, 268 N. Business Route 5 Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Directions Dealer Details. Chesterfield MO, 63005, 1520 North Morley Savannah MO, 64485, Hwy 38 West So if you're shopping for a new or used car, check us out at Dorian Ford! Perryville MO, 63775, 15675 Manchester Road Laura Ford of Sullivan, LLC is a Sullivan new and used car dealer with Ford sales, service, parts, and financing. Get in touch with us today by filling out our Service Request form. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Today, City access is provided via I-94, located just outside the city limits. Meet Scott! Adapting to your needs, keeping you connected and providing the capability to experience the world on your own terms. That is why we will do everything that we can to get your car financed. Get in touch with us today by filling out our form. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (i.e. Through his first 16 years, Shawn followed his father's footsteps and worked as a salesman. This dealership offers To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. . Kansas City MO, 64158, 555 S Elliot Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both our dealership and our partners. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Meet Our Staff; Careers; Customer Testimonials; STAR Program; Locations. Scott is our Inventory Manager. Higginsville MO, 64037, 2860 S Noland Road When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Plus, our competitive prices, lease offers, and flexible financing options make it easy to get behind the wheel of your dream Ford. Log In. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Visit Dorian Ford Inc. By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier. We're also fortunate enough to have the opportunity to help our furry friends and heroes from the Clinton Township K-9 Unit. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. Need assistance finding the right new Ford or used vehicle for your needs? Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Kirksville MO, 63501, 801 S Westwood Blvd Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Together they have one son, Nathan. This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. Rolla MO, 65401, 610 Ste. He detailed to car, we picked it by 1:00 pm. Mike is one of the owners of Dorian Ford and joined the family business back in 1975. Car dealership. Marshfield MO, 65706, 3200 South Outer Rd Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges or $349 Admin Fee. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will work with you to find the perfect car, truck, or van for your needs, and they'll be happy to answer any questions you have about financing or maintenance. Ronnie grabbed to keys and said take it for a spin. It was cold out. We have an exciting selection of new and used vehicles, from everyday cars and trucks to vans, sport utility, crossovers, and sports cars. 1911 West Worley St Columbia, MO 65203, 1911 West Worley St Columbia, MO 65203. Get in touch with us today by filling out our form. We are a family owned and operated business located between 15 & 16 Mile roads on Gratiot Avenue in Clinton Township, Michigan. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. New Baltimore is a peaceful town located on the waterfront. Ford Sales Managers. You will stay on I-44 East for about 20 miles. Welcome to Mike Dorian Ford, your favorite Metro-Detroit area Ford Dealership since 1964. Dorian Ford has over 250 Pre-Owned Cars and around 1,200 New Ford vehicles in stock and on. We believe in getting our customers the lowest price possible and providing them with the most family-oriented customer service around. Sedalia MO, 65301, 520 Main Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. We proudly offer great prices on great vehicles and a pleasant, downhome sales process youll tell your friends about. I also wish to be contacted by the dealer about this vehicle. We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. Since 1964 Mike Dorian Ford has been family owned and operated. Used Car Sales Consultant. Dorian Ford Inc 4.7 (453 reviews) 35900 Gratiot Ave Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48035. Sikeston MO, 63801, 12836 State Highway 21 If you're looking for a sedan, the Ford Fusion might be more to your liking, while the Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, and Ford Escape are shining examples of everything a crossover SUV can be. Steve is our New Vehicle Finance Manager. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Our team of technicians are highly trained and certified to perform whatever work you may need on your vehicle. Platte City MO, 64079, 11311 Business Hwy 60 You can count on us to have the latest Ford F-150, Escape, Explorer, Bronco Sport . Getting from Springfield to Don Vance Ford. We've gotten fantastic testimonials from our New Baltimore customers, read through them and learn more reasons why you can trust us to find your next vehicle. Don Vance is your local family-owned and operated Ford dealer in the great Springfield, MO, area. The Don Vance Ford website can help you discover what you're looking for. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. Butler MO, 64730, 255 John Deere Drive Washington MO, 63090, 556 West State Highway 162 Maryville MO, 64468, 602 West Rose Ave. Due to a combination of high demand and global supply-chain constraints, not all models and trims or features may be currently available. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Warsaw MO, 65355, 3060 S Springfield Ave Any information you provide to us (i.e. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. When I was notified my ordered Maverick wouldn't be available until 5 months after my prior lease was up, My rep Lisa at Dorian started combing unreleased vehicles til she found one that almost the same configuration and got the deal done in a day! From the woods to the city, the 2023 Ford Explorer SUV can get you there in style. Lebanon MO, 65536, 47 North Service Road West The calculations utilize SAE J1349 engine results and Ford electric motor dyno testing. Kirkwood MO, 63122, 2502 Cantrell Road Highway 169 Meet Steve! The 2023 Ford Explorer SUV helps you and yours live life to the fullest. With an inventory that includes the latest Ford models and a wide selection of pre-owned vehicles, Dorian Ford has something to suit every need and budget. Inspired by his father who sold cars independently for over 50 years, Shawn decided that automotive sales was the career path for him as well. Lees Summit MO, 64063, 521 South Washington This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Call Dorian Ford for details or to check availability. Rick is a Wayne State University graduate and currently . Richmond MO, 64085, 2117 S. Main Dorian Ford Collision has been committed to providing customers high quality auto body, collision, and paint repair services. We are proud to be one of the largest Ford dealers in the . Car drives like a beaut! Visit us in Sullivan, MO for all your Ford needs. Our sites allow users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*','a','/','<',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 101',' 99',' 105',' 118',' 114',' 101',' 115','>','\"',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 101',' 99',' 105',' 118',' 114',' 101',' 115',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0)out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));while (--j >= 0)if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_MzqkIhSPwA'))el[j].innerHTML = out;/*]]>*/, . We offer convenient and affordable vehicle sales and services and are committed to providing the best possible experience to our customers. GVWR: 14,000 lb Payload Package, Snow Plow Prep Package, 4WD, 17 Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 17 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheels, 190 Amp Alternator, 250 Amp Alternator (Gas), 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual rear wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: SYNC 4 911 Assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Limited Slip w/3.73 Axle Ratio, Low tire pressure warning, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Platform Running Boards, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Privacy Glass, Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3 Player, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC 4, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, and Variably intermittent wipers. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), { open = false; activeGroup = null }, 20)">. Rick Williams began his Automotive career in 1984 & joined the Bill Brown Ford sales team in 1996. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. He was able to terminate my gm lease. If you have questions for our auto service center, contact our service staff at (573) 303-0948 to schedule an appointment. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. At Dorian Ford, we have all your favorite Ford vehicles available including a wide selection of Super Duty Trucks, Ford Mustangs, and Transit Vans. Cassville MO, 65625, 10340 Manchester Road To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. Research the 2023 Ford F-150 XLT in Clinton Township, MI at Mike Dorian Ford Inc. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Gower MO, 64454, 2207 North Belt Highway 10901 Gratiot Rd Richmond MI, 48064 (833) 861-8169. Mark is happily married to his wife, Kim. [CDATA[*/var out = '',el = document.getElementsByTagName('span'),l = ['>','a','/','<',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 101',' 99',' 105',' 118',' 114',' 101',' 115','>','\"',' 109',' 111',' 99',' 46',' 100',' 114',' 111',' 102',' 110',' 97',' 105',' 114',' 111',' 100',' 64',' 101',' 99',' 105',' 118',' 114',' 101',' 115',':','o','t','l','i','a','m','\"','=','f','e','r','h','a ','<'],i = l.length,j = el.length;while (--i >= 0)out += unescape(l[i].replace(/^\s\s*/, '&#'));while (--j >= 0)if (el[j].getAttribute('data-eeEncEmail_tnAMSuGcCZ'))el[j].innerHTML = out;/*]]>*/, . Saint Louis MO, 63114, 560 South Highway 47 Ford Licensed Accessories (FLA) are warranted by the accessories manufacturer's warranty. He has been blessed with a beautiful, supportive wife and three awesome kids they have together. We offer all the latest and greatest offerings from the Ford lineup, such as the powerful Ford F-150. St Louis MO, 63125, 141 Commerical Drive Columbia MO, 65203, 1108 W. Fort Scott Street In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. Our simple operating philosophy is what sets us apart from every other Ford dealership. Fredericktown MO, 63645, 800 Highway 5 Shopping for a new Ford should be an exciting and rewarding experience which Dorian Ford manages to provide. threatening to harm employees or others), Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emojis and random letters), Reviews on the product and not the customers Sales or Service experience, 330 E. Young Saint Joseph MO, 64506, 29906 E U.S. 24 Hwy 48316. upon request. We can help you select the car that best fits your wants and needs. We even have an elite team of financiers who can help you stay on budget. Harrisonville MO, 64701, 1901 E. Prairie View Road Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Mike Dorian Ford custom orders. We know having options is key to your purchasing decision, and that's why we have no appointment necessary test drives. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time. You can count on us to have the latest Ford F-150, Escape, Explorer, Bronco Sport and Ranger available. Crane MO, 65633, 1621 Martin Springs Drive Ready to see what a difference Joe Machens Ford brand of customer service can make on your entire shopping and ownership experience? Our large customer base and tremendous buying power, combined with our years of experience, have resulted in the best possible prices for new vehicles, used vehicles, vehicle service, maintenance, and collision repairs. Hybrid (Powersplit & MHT, 20MY+): Calculated via combined performance of the engine and electric motor (s) with peak battery power. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary), Purchase prices do not include tax, title, license and $499 admin fee. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Shawn began his automotive career at Mike Dorian Ford in 1999. Our simple operating philosophy is what sets us apart from every other Ford dealership. Joplin MO, 64801, 904 Stonner Loop Meet Mike! Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Boonville MO, 65233, 180 State Highway F . 69. Then, Don Vance Ford is the only stop you need to make. Contact your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Dealer for details regarding the manufacturer's limited warranty and/or a copy of the FLA product limited warranty offered by the accessory manufacturer. If you live in Clinton Township, MI and are in the market for a new or used vehicle, Dorian Ford has just what you're looking for. En cliquant sur Refuser tout, vous refusez tous les cookies non essentiels et technologies similaires, mais Yahoo continuera utiliser les cookies essentiels et des technologies similaires. Raytown MO, 64133, 2505 West Broadway Boulevard He joined the Dorian Collision Team in 2021. Versailles MO, 65084, 220 Highway 54 W (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*
Tribal Conference 2022, Leonard Susskind Wife, Rausch Coleman Homes Complaints, Used Big Fish 120 For Sale, Articles D