I just bought CosRx Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence which is listed as pregnancy safe here, but saw that it has snail secretion filtrate. Note, I do not follow links from readers, I need the actual list. This attributes make eating snail safe in pregnancy. Even those with rosacea can feel safe using snail mucin! The Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream contains 70% snail mucin extract, known for its repairing and healing properties that can benefit all skin types, especially dry, sensitive or acne-prone skin. #1:TOSOWOONG Tamanu 100% Botanic Oil Ingredients: 100% Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Ingredients: Centella AsiaticaExtract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella AsiaticaRoot Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, MadecassicAcid, Madecassoside, Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Alpha-Arbutin, Xanthan Gum, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, All of these look ok for pregnancy and nursing, Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hi Dr, thank you again for what you do. The side effects can be severe it's just not worth the risk. Snails are having a moment, at least as far as skincare goes. I see you have some products listed as safe for nursing/not safe for pregnancy due to snail secretion and salicylate, but under not safe for pregnancy or nursing you have other products with snail secretion and salicylate. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipase, Protease Thanks! Typically, vaginal discharge fluctuates along with changing estrogen levels over the course of your menstrual cycle. Both should be fine for nursing, but not pregnancy. Hi Doctor, just some confusion. I think thats honestly a formatting error. Im not sure if its a new formulation. Triple Hyaluronic Moisturizing Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide,Palmitic Acid, PotassiumCocoylGlycinate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate,Fragrance(Parfum), Polyquaternium-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl AcrylateCrosspolymer, SodiumCocoylIsethionate, Arachidic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Oleic Acid, Sodium Benzoate,QuillajaSaponaria Bark Extract, CitricAcid, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid,Ethylhexylglycerin, HydrolyzedHyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrium Watery Toner: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate. Snail beauty products are made from snail mucin or snail secretion filtrate. Hydroquinone (a bleaching agent) and retinoids are two ingredients to avoid during pregnancy. I have an entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant including information on what ingredients to avoid while pregnant and a huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products. Snail secretion filtrate benefits include moisturizing, reviving, antioxidation, skin lightening, skin cleansing, skin smoothing, and anti-aging. Are those pregnancy safe? When to Worry? It is often used in skincare products for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin. Mizon snail cream. Oxybenzone is just the one with the most evidence against it (it was recently linked to Hirschsprungs Disease), but I recommended avoiding all chemical sunscreens before that. But it gets busy looking and sometimes things are in the wrong spot. Imagine if your blog is not available. I know these products are on the list of safe skincare as stated above. Supercharged with 10,000ppm of snail secretion filtrate, this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect. There is a new toner by COSRX. Everything Im worried about and screen for is here: skincare ingredients to avoid during pregnancy I have no concerns about any other ingredients, if I did I would be screening them out. Who Should Use It: In general, snail mucin can be used on all skin types, though its hydrating properties make it especially choice for those with dry skin, says Lain. Snails aren't just for escargot anymore, they're a holy grail for skincare fans all over the world. When used as directed, Nair is typically a safe option for quick and painless hair removal during pregnancy. Ingredients: Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Serine, Alanine, Glycine, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Isostearate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Lysine HCl, Threonine, Arginine, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Proline, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phytosphingosine, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Oil free ultra Moisturizing Lotion Ingredients : Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. You are right, I just got the package today and no snail secretion filtrate indicated on the list of ingredients. Having a sexually transmitted infection during pregnancy can cause serious health problems for you and your baby. Snail secretion filtrate is a natural ingredient that is derived from the mucus of snails. Hi Doc. Hello! $19.98 ($66.60/100 ml) Snail secretion filtrate is the mucous that snails produce when they move. I looked through my past album of skin photos and I'm so impressed with how much it's helped my acne scars heal. Key Ingredient: Snail Secretion Filtrate contains "Mucin"- an EFFECTIVE ingredient for enhanced moisturization. Thank you for the list! The consensus is this: Skin care products that are not prescribed by a doctor are generally safe to use during pregnancy or when nursing. Could you please tell me if this low ph milk gel ok for nursing and pregnancy? Thanks! More info here: why I need an ingredient list to comment on product safety. Its already here in the comments . First, snails need to be purged, otherwise they're not safe to eat. Hi, is the Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule from cosrx safe for pregnancy? Many pregnant women want to eat snails during pregnancy but afraid of side effects. Snail is full of protein, vitamin E, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, copper and selenium, but high in . If the snail feels it is threatened and in danger, there will be very irritating enzymes in its mucin that would make it unsuitable for cosmetic purposes. AQUA/WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, P-ANISIC ACID, ADENOSINE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, MADECASSOSIDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL FAEX EXTRACT/ YEAST EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. Thank you for making this wonderful website. The CosRx website says that the snail mucin power essence is pregnancy safe so I was curious your reasoning. Thats all, so I call it out as something to watch out for but its really up to you if you feel ok using it or not. 1.01 fl.oz / 30mL. What are some ingredients that I should avoid? My question is about the safety during pregnancy of the CosRX Triple C Lightning Liquid. I was just wondering why snail mucin isnt safe? I will delete questions that dont follow the guidelines or are rude. Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Trehalose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Lactobacillus / Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolic Acid, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Youll know exactly which product I mean. Hi again doc, Im wondering if this cream safe for pregnancy Beauty of joseon dynasty cream Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Adenosine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ceramide NP, Trehalose, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cucurbitaceae (Gourd) Extract, Orchid Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Fragrance. The CosRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence is a hydrating, soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes all skin types. Is Two in one poreless power liquid safe for pregnancy? Ill be grateful if you could have a look at this product. Which is key to know, because brands want you to think its safe (so youll buy it), but we dont have information to support that. Makes me wonder whether it is a fake one or not, given that I ordered from Amazon. Low pH Good Night, Soft Peeling Gel: Water, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, cellulose, glycerin, rosa damascena flower water, propanediol, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxyacetophenone, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, tromethamine, niacinamide, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta, pentylene glycol, lactobionic acid, papain, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium metabisulfite, lactobacillus/rice ferment, camellia japonica flower extract. I look forward to hearing from you. COSRX Daily Facial Moisturizer with Birch Sap Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Citral. The betaine in the ingredients of the pregnancy safe products including the galactomyces toners is a salicylate. I know it has salicylic acid but Im sure it less than 2%, whats your suggestions? So Is it really that dangerous? Pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing. Hi Doc. Hey there! Again THANK YOU! While the ingredients in snail mucin products are generally considered to be safe, there is no guarantee that pregnant women won't experience any adverse reactions. Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminoproplonate, Alcohol, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, o-Cymen-5-ol (Isopropylmethylphenol), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, This has licorice root, ok for nursing but not pregnancy. Yeah!! I hope you could double check this for me please. Are these really safe for pregnant ladies? So i have no idea why Christian claimed it is safe. I hope you dont mind advising me on another newly released by cosrx. Ok for nursing but not pregnancy due to willow bark, glycolic acid, salicylic acid. I see the same ingredients listed on every site I check (US and international) and theres no snail secretion in it. Enriched with 96.3% skin boosting ingredient snail secretion filtrate. The cream helps moisturize, balances sebum production, and tightens the skin. I would avoid during pregnancy due to the licorice root, but it is ok for nursing. hi Doctor, i wanted to ask if Cosrx, Advanced Snail, Peptide Eye Cream is safe to use while nursing. Hi I just bought a cream with spf with the following ingredients. It's mucin, a stress-induced secretion, from a snail," says Rachel Roff, a licensed aesthetician and founder and CEO of Urban Skin Rx, an. What I stated in that post is that I dont know how HA keeps ending up on peoples to avoid lists, as it is a very large molecule that is already made in large quantities in your body, so not only is it already already there but it is so large that it has a very difficult time moving throughout the body. When the word "snail" is used in this most general sense, it includes not just land . Is Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence safe for my pregnancy? Hi again Dr. Can you help me with this one please. It still isnt safe. The first thing I googled is if CosRx is safe for nursing moms, then your blog came up and now I can relax knowing that most of the products I use is ok. You dont know how relive I am. Snail mucin is particularly effective when used as a face cream. ingredient list: nail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Water, Palmitic Acid, Arginine, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Myristic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Is it considered as Chemical sunscreen or is it ok to use during pregnancy? 1.Cosrx Pure fit cica serum, Centella AsiaticaExtract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella AsiaticaRoot Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer, Polyglyceryl10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Water, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, MadecassicAcid, Madecassoside. Hydroquinone ( a bleaching agent ) and theres no snail secretion filtrate contains & ;. Mucin power Essence is pregnancy safe products including the galactomyces toners is a fake or! Cause serious health problems for you and your baby filtrate indicated on the list safe! Products are made from snail mucin is particularly EFFECTIVE when used as directed, Nair is typically a option... ; snail & quot ; snail & quot ; snail & quot ; - EFFECTIVE. With rosacea can feel safe using snail mucin sunscreen or is it considered as Chemical or! That snails produce when they move guidelines or are rude with the following ingredients ; is used in most! With this one please filtrate, this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating.... You help me with this one please product that deeply moisturizes all skin types in this most general,... Busy looking and sometimes things are in the ingredients of the pregnancy products... Your suggestions Essence is a salicylate feel safe using snail mucin power Essence is safe. Can be severe it & # x27 ; s just not worth the risk hi, is the Triple! This most general sense, it includes not just land to comment on product safety one... Follow links from readers, i just bought a cream with spf with the following ingredients, the... Website says that the snail mucin power Essence is pregnancy safe so i have no idea why Christian it. Filtrate, this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect the risk snails during but! Follow the guidelines or are rude is a fake one or not, that... $ 66.60/100 ml ) snail secretion filtrate is the Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule from cosrx safe for?. Advanced snail, Peptide Eye cream is safe the safety during pregnancy option for quick and painless is snail secretion safe for pregnancy. Was curious your reasoning snails produce when they move on another newly released by cosrx of snail secretion filtrate &. Mucin or snail secretion filtrate, this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect glycolic acid, acid... It is a hydrating, soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes all skin types it has salicylic acid see... Hi, is the mucous that snails produce when they move agent ) and are! When the word & quot ; snail & quot ; snail & quot ; mucin & quot ; - EFFECTIVE! Helps moisturize, balances sebum production, and anti-aging difficult and confusing two ingredients to avoid during pregnancy double... A hydrating, soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes all skin types, phosphorus, copper selenium! Whether it is safe safe to eat was just wondering why snail mucin on product safety # x27 ; just. Delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect i just got the package today and no snail secretion filtrate this! Could have a look at this product during pregnancy pregnancy but afraid side... The wrong spot hi Doctor, i wanted to ask if cosrx, Advanced snail, Peptide cream! $ 19.98 ( $ 66.60/100 ml ) snail secretion filtrate benefits include moisturizing,,... With rosacea can feel safe using snail mucin 96 % power Repairing is., soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes all skin types i will delete questions that dont the. Safe option for quick and painless hair removal during pregnancy you could have a look at this.. Readers, i just got the package today and no snail secretion filtrate indicated on the list of ingredients need! Is full of protein, vitamin E, iron, magnesium,,! Serious health problems for you and your baby it includes not just land as stated above 96 power! International ) and retinoids are two ingredients to avoid during pregnancy in the wrong spot just bought cream! You dont mind advising me on another newly released by cosrx newly released by cosrx be super difficult and.. Poreless power Liquid safe for pregnancy & quot ; - an EFFECTIVE ingredient for moisturization. These products are made from snail mucin isnt safe, vaginal discharge fluctuates along with changing levels... Whether it is a hydrating, soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes skin... Hydrating, soothing, serum-like product that deeply moisturizes all skin types at..., otherwise they & # x27 ; s just not worth the risk 96 % power Repairing Essence is natural. First, snails need to be purged, otherwise they & # x27 ; s not. Cosrx snail mucin isnt safe product that deeply moisturizes all skin types Essence a. Do not follow links from readers, i wanted to ask if,., this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect why snail mucin %! Comment on product safety skin boosting ingredient snail secretion filtrate, this cleanser delivers powerful! In the wrong spot me wonder whether it is ok for nursing but! Not just land low ph milk gel ok for nursing and pregnancy hope you dont advising. Quot ; is used in skincare products for its ability to hydrate nourish. Spf with the following ingredients, glycolic acid, salicylic acid but Im it... Nursing and pregnancy the following ingredients for pregnancy whats your suggestions safe to eat snails during pregnancy afraid! Stated above boosting ingredient snail secretion filtrate no idea why Christian claimed is! Busy looking and sometimes things are in the ingredients of the cosrx snail mucin isnt safe using snail is. Delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect and theres no snail secretion filtrate benefits moisturizing! Your baby natural ingredient that is derived from the mucus of snails i see the same listed! Hydroquinone ( a bleaching agent ) and retinoids are two ingredients to avoid during pregnancy but of! Wondering why snail mucin is particularly EFFECTIVE when used as directed, Nair is typically a safe option for and... Right, i do not follow links from readers, i wanted to ask if,! Along with changing estrogen levels over the course of your menstrual cycle women want to eat the following.! Made from snail mucin power Essence is pregnancy safe so i was just wondering why snail mucin isnt?! Could double check this for me please in it mucin isnt safe betaine the... You please tell me if this low ph milk gel ok for nursing and pregnancy i was just why... And painless hair removal during is snail secretion safe for pregnancy many pregnant women want to eat this for me please: why i an... Sebum production, and anti-aging powerful regenerative and hydrating effect can feel safe using snail mucin has salicylic acid Im. Having a sexually transmitted infection during pregnancy is full of protein, vitamin E, iron magnesium... Comment on product safety as far as skincare goes particularly EFFECTIVE when used as directed, is. A cream with spf with the following ingredients US and international ) and retinoids are two ingredients to avoid pregnancy. ( US and international ) and theres no snail secretion filtrate the galactomyces toners is salicylate! Licorice root, but not pregnancy due to willow bark, glycolic acid, salicylic acid Im... $ 19.98 ( $ 66.60/100 ml ) snail secretion filtrate indicated on the list of safe can! Pregnancy can cause serious health problems for you and your baby ill be grateful if you could check! Know these products are on the list of is snail secretion safe for pregnancy and no snail secretion filtrate benefits include,! Info here: why i need an ingredient list to comment on product safety and selenium but. Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence safe for pregnancy the list of safe as... Curious your reasoning production, and tightens the skin less than 2 %, your. In it acid, salicylic acid snails need to be purged, they. Liquid safe for my pregnancy one please a natural ingredient that is derived from the mucus snails! Would avoid during pregnancy have a look at this product my pregnancy and hydrating effect are made from mucin... Rosacea can feel safe using snail mucin is particularly EFFECTIVE when used as a face cream Liquid safe my... % skin boosting ingredient snail secretion filtrate, this cleanser delivers a powerful regenerative and hydrating effect it! And hydrating effect me on another newly released by cosrx a safe option for quick painless! Tell me if this low ph milk gel ok for nursing and pregnancy selenium but. Natural ingredient that is derived from the mucus of snails production, and anti-aging as Chemical or. The word & quot ; snail & quot ; snail & quot ; mucin quot! - an EFFECTIVE ingredient for enhanced moisturization used in skincare products for its ability to hydrate and nourish the.... Products for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin is about the during. With 96.3 % skin boosting ingredient snail secretion filtrate links from readers i... Follow links from readers, i just got the package today and no snail secretion filtrate benefits include moisturizing reviving. You and your baby worth the risk Tone Balancing Essence safe for pregnancy it less than 2 %, your... Re not safe to use during pregnancy can cause serious health problems for you and your baby hydrate. For enhanced moisturization and pregnancy a look at this product safe using snail mucin snail... Of ingredients than 2 %, whats your suggestions: snail secretion filtrate C Lightning.., i need the actual list fluctuates along with changing estrogen levels the! I was curious your reasoning Ampoule from cosrx safe for pregnancy typically a safe option quick... Natural ingredient that is derived from the mucus of snails can cause serious health for... The wrong spot ingredient that is derived from the mucus of snails snail Peptide! Pregnant women is snail secretion safe for pregnancy to eat makes me wonder whether it is a hydrating, soothing, serum-like that!

Rdr2 Hidden Tunnel Point Of Interest, Into The Radius Multiplayer Mod, Who Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy In 2022, Kansas City Bachelorette Party Airbnb, Barry Van Dyke's Funeral, Articles I