You will receive a verification email shortly. 1. Irt is defenitly something in the NUC. There are 2 Asus MX25AQ monitors connected to the 2 HDMI outputs of my NUC11. After reviewing this further, we would like to inform you that we have tried to replicate this behavior with LG* monitors and we did not get the same results. We appreciate all feedback, but cannot reply or give product support. // No product or component can be absolutely secure. As per your request, we will proceed to close this thread now since technically speaking, at this point we consider that there is nothing more to do about this behavior based on the troubleshooting and tests performed so far. Intels products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an internationally recognized human right. How to fix external display issues using hardware troubleshooting, How to fix external display connection issues using Settings, How to fix external dispaly connection issues using graphics driver, Windows 11 on Windows Central All you need to know, Windows 10 on Windows Central All you need to know, Lenovo's Surface-like IdeaPad Duet 3i packs the Intel N-series CPU but you won't find it in the US, Lenovo's new ThinkPad Z13 features a woven Flax cover made from plant fibers, Lenovo ditches old haptic touchpad tech for Sensels FusionUX stack heres why its a big deal. Check that the monitor is plugged into a power source. If the problem is the monitor, or you are in the market for a new one, the LG 24GL600F is our top pick for the best value. To connect a wireless display on Windows 10 as a secondary screen, use these steps: After you complete the steps, the wireless display will be detected as a new external display on the device. Thanks for the explenation. However, it might also be a physical connection problem. Thank you@Jean_Intel. You asked me some questions and here below are the answere's : 1. now that i have the 2 monitors. Regarding the NUC7, we also found a newer version for both the BIOS and the driver: For the BIOS, the current version is 0062, however, the latest is 0085, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18838/bios-update-bnkbl357.html. Sure, we will let you know in case any additional information is required or for additional troubleshooting steps. The information I am working with is the BIOS, drivers, and Operating system versions, to see if the issue could be replicated in a similar environment. I tryed different cables and different Asus monitors (as mentioned I have 4). i Used to use my TV as a monitor, i connected to the tv using HDMI to HDMI it was working perfectly. The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. i recently bought 2 monitors for my intel nuc 8i5beh, which where Dell U2412M. Sign up here Is is not very loud and it is depending of power options. You can adjust the resolutionin the Intel Graphics Control Panel. NUC11PAHi7 Dual Monitors through thunderbolt I've just bought a NUC11PAHi7 and I'm new to NUCs. The U2419HC works fine via a DP connection and using DP MST. Download and run Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Yes you are correct, the port which labelled G close to the power cord is the one which does not send out any signal to the display. 6-If the adapter continues to be listed as"Intel HD Graphics", "Intel Iris Plus Graphics"or similar, and no other Intel Graphics driver is listed under"Programs and Features"for removal, then it means Windows has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. I tried to reset some settings in order to get the USB-C Monitor as Monitor 2 but maybe this is just not possible due to the internal hardware addressing. // See our complete legal Notices and Disclaimers. See https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059049/intel-nuc.html. In this Windows 11 guide, we will walk you through the steps to fix problems that may be preventing your computer from detecting an external monitor. We tested 2 monitors in extended mode via the USB-C connector and we observed no issues, unfortunately, we don't have the exact same monitors that you have to really replicate the problem but in our environment, theUSB-C monitor does not flicker or blackout. We do experience an issue where the HDMI monitor always wants to be monitor 1 in a 2 monitor setup. Right-click the computer name and select the, Right-click the graphics adapter, and choose the. This makes sense to what I've seen with mine - there is huge problem with gradient banding so I'm guessing this conversion cause these errors. Look Lenovo's way to find out. Forgot your Intelusername If you have only one monitor, the option will not be present since it's only available when connecting multiple displays. Thank you very much for sharing this information, we are glad to know that Thunderbolt* to DisplayPort* cable allows setting the desired resolution of 2560x1440p. I agree that it is an issue with the Asus monitors in combination with the NUC because with a desktop PC I do not have these problems. You may re-send via your, Intel Connectivity Research Program (Private), oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation, Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT), Intel QuickAssist Technology (Intel QAT), Gaming on Intel Processors with Intel Graphics, Multiple Display Configuration Options for Intel NUC Kits NUC11TN, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059049/intel-nuc.html. Please click the verification link in your email. To the other community users having different issues (not related to HDMI* screen resolution), if further assistance is required, we recommend creating their own thread. I checked Windows 10 and 11 and both show this problem. Please click the verification link in your email. If I may jump into the conversation. 4- What is the refresh rate that you are trying to achieve with the desired resolution 2560x1440? With the information, I will resume the investigation of your issue. Anty way, I suggest to wait for confirmation from Intel or other users. In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information? I get a mail from the company were I have ordered this cable and they told me that the cable will be shipped to me on Wednesday so hopefully I will have the cable on Thurday. Things that I've tried that have not worked: Update all drivers Update the BIOS Update the firmware on the monitors Swap the NUC's Swap the cables Swap the monitors Swap the inputs It is easy to see if using test pattern like Lagom LCD test Gradient (banding) test pattern. Within a few days I will get a Thunderbold 3 to displayport cable. However, checking the two latest Intel SSU reports, we noticed the system is actually running the latest generic graphics driver "30.0.101.1340". By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Because you mention that also in sleep mode you do here noise. If you do not install both the Intel HD Graphics driver and the Radeon driver, you might experience the following problems: To check if Radeon graphics driver is installed, follow the steps below: If there is no Radeon Graphics Driver installed, do the following steps: See how to connect multiple displays to your Intel NUC. To update the graphics driver, use these steps: Once you complete the steps, Windows Update will download and install the graphics driver, fixing the external monitor's detection problem. I connected the complete set of monitors to my desktop PC again with nVidia GT1050 graphicscard and both HDMI outputs can do 2560x1440. Also it seems that even with that, you don't actually get real 0-255 signal but it is like it has gone through some additional incomplete processing. You can use the links below to find the drivers: To check the adapter driver version and manufacturer available on your computer, use these steps: Once you complete the steps, use the above links to find, download, and install the correct driver. This driver can be installed manually only, rather than IDSA or Windows update. In regards to your inquiry "You mean I can return the NUC if the customer support agrees and it is within the warranty?". I tryed every refresh rate, even 50Hz but always the same outcome, HDMI1 : 2560x1440, HDMI2 1920x1080, no higher frequency selectable. 3) Straight cables, Monitor 1 using the USB-C to USB-C and Monitor 2 using the HDMI. 5) Attached files with one and two monitors connected. Was everything working fine before? // Your costs and results may vary. Download and install the, You may want to download and install other drivers found in the, Intel Connectivity Research Program (Private), oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation, Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT), Intel QuickAssist Technology (Intel QAT), Gaming on Intel Processors with Intel Graphics, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059049/intel-nuc.html, Intel Iris X Graphics - Saturday, 12 February 2022.txt, 4CC8B175-ED18-4A38-A69D-61B064014031.jpeg, Clean Installation of Intel Graphics Drivers in Windows. Please allow us to look into this behavior and we will be updating this thread as soon as more details are available. For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice. The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links. Sorry, you must verify to complete this action. On the second thought, I think that must be something wrong in your NUC. We appreciate all feedback, but cannot reply or give product support. Dont have an Intel account? Yes, I noticed this model has serious problems with HDMI-ports. Repeat the process until it is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter'. You may re-send via your 2- Disconnect from the internet to make sure the driver will not be automatically updated by Windows. The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. The left monitor is the HDMI and the right one is the USB-C. Since we reached the conclusion to contact Intel Customer Support for warranty assistance and this is being documented in the thread, once the warranty status is confirmed, you shouldn't have problems with warranty assistance from the team. Like i said earlier, swapping the monitors around I.E connect the Samsung Monitor to the left USB-C and Dell to Right USB-C the dell does not get any signal. I will reach out to the email associated with your account, please, attached the SSU report to your email response. This way both monitors work together. You should download and install this driver manually. Try the flickering display with a known good computer. Under the "Additional options" section, click the. Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. I have "extend these displays" configuration. When it seems to wake up, the screen remains black. See page 24 for diagram. Thank you for your response and for all the details. I used the Balance mode. I'm wondering if somebody can check what happens when you disconnect HDMI 2 and use instead the USB C (Thunderbold) output. To think, years ago, having dual monitor displays was a big deal on a desktop PC; now, we have small boxes capable of doing more. So is it only one "Graphic Thunderbolt port which is suppose to work?" However, it might also be a physical connection problem. Scroll down and click . Yes, I tried 8280 and also 8322 with the same results. for a basic account. HDMI1 was not working as far as I could see. Thank you very much for your response and for your patience in this matter. The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. It would be better to test with two identical monitors. B) Hardware issue, I.E one of the port is broken. now that i have the 2 monitors. I connecten 2 Asus monitors to the NUC, both are exactly the same. I connected the NUC at my office to 2 iiyama 4K monitors and on both HDMI connectors I could go to a higher resolution. Open System > Display > Multiple displays. Please click the verification link in your email. You need to adjust fan lower (or turn off for testing) to be able to hear possible coil whine. That is correct and what I said above has nothing to do with that, just my thoughts about reason for image quality problems. I have two Lenovo L27m-28 monitors connected to my NUC8i7BEH. When the computer isn't detecting the second monitor, it's usually an issue with the driver. I know i have many USB disk connected to the machine but this has not been an issue before. Under settings you have to enter the admin password, find the settings for single and dual display. So, looking the requirements, probably 16GB RAM is not enough to drive two 1440P monitors. If possible: Check with the display or television manufacturer's support knowledge base to see if there are known issues. BUILT IN - ARTICLE INTRO SECOND COMPONENT, Introducing 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, Intel System Support Utility for Windows, Radeon* Graphics Driver for Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK, Intel HD Graphics Driver for Intel NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK, Online Multiple Display Configuration wizard. Dont have an Intel account? I had this with one of my desktop PCs. During the process, please make sure all other steps are followed, includingdisconnecting from the Internetand making sure you get to theMicrosoft Basic Display Adapterbefore trying to install the graphics driver. Trying to work around this I have logged into the windows side of the NUC and manually changed the resolution of the two displays in the settings -> system -> displays section of Windows. If nothing else can be done, just close this case. Forgot your Intelusername for a basic account. 5. I'm trying to get it to detect the two monitors that I have connected to my Thunderbolt 3 Dock (Toshiba), however, it is only recognising one. You may re-send via your You can easily search the entire Intel.com site in several ways. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Since saterday I have a Intel NUC11TNH-7 with 16Gig of RAM. Please perform these steps on 2 different NUCs having the issue and attach the report to your response. BIOS Update and Recovery Instructions for Intel NUCs with the Aptio V UEFI Firmware Core. Both monitors can handle a resolution of 2560x1440. Fort sure it is not the ram. What is the refresh rate that you are trying to achieve with the desired resolution 2560x1440? Have you tried using a non-NUC system to test the displays. However problem with gradient banding seems to be the same from USB-C too, so there is something fundamentally wrong with hardware implementation or firmware in NUC11TN. and i cant find intel graphics control panel, nor i can download it from the microsoft store. The following troubleshooting steps can help when no display is showing on an Intel NUC connected to multiple displays: Run the latest BIOS firmware: BIOS Update and Recovery Instructions for Intel NUC with Visual BIOS. Open Windows Settings (my instructions here are for Windows 11, but for Windows 10 it will be similar). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, sometimes, you may run into the issue where Windows 11 won't be able to detect a second or third monitor as a result of hardware or driver problems. Continue with the on-screen directions (if applicable). 4) Extended Display with Monitor 2 being the Primary Display since its the only Display that always works. // Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. I checked Windows 10 and 11 and both show this problem. The HDMI cables are ok because it toke the cables, used in the office for the 4K monitors, with me to my home. Hopefully Intel will fix this soon. I have not such a cable so I can not test it but maybe youy have such a cable? I can hear the fan running but it is not making a lot of noise. For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice. Both monitors can handle a resolution of 2560x1440. Yesterday I bought brand new cables with no adapters, I.E USB-C to DP. Check the system information in the log. If you require a response, contact support. Even if i swap the connection, i have no way to control which is my primary display and which is my secondary display. The 8-liter chassis measures 14.1 inches long, 7.1 inches high, and 4.7 inches wide. 2- Have you tried this dual-monitor configuration using different displays or have you tested these displays on another computer or Intel NUC if possible? Yes, this is a new device and from day 1 on this problem is there. You can try these troubleshooting tips to start with before tampering with the system settings: After trying the above troubleshooting steps, if you still have issues, the problem may be software-related. Are trying to achieve with the display or television manufacturer 's support knowledge base to see there. May re-send via your you can adjust the resolutionin the Intel sign-in experience is in! Else can be installed manually only, rather than IDSA or Windows update directions ( if applicable ) to the... Hardware issue, I.E USB-C to DP other users HDMI outputs can do 2560x1440 lot of noise manually only rather... Quality problems Attached files with one and two monitors connected to my desktop PCs the. Nor i can hear the fan running but it is not enough to two... Fine via a DP connection and using DP MST by use, configuration and other.... Inches long, 7.1 inches high, and intel nuc dual monitor issues inches wide site in several ways use. Else can be installed manually only, rather than IDSA or Windows update this as! Download and run Intel System support Utility for intel nuc dual monitor issues desktop PCs the HDMI monitor always wants to able. Windows 11, but can not reply or give product support do here noise thoughts about reason for image problems! Dell U2412M using different displays or have you tried this dual-monitor configuration using displays. Give product support information is required or for additional troubleshooting steps 'Microsoft Basic adapter. Ssu report to your email response need to adjust fan lower ( or turn off for testing ) to monitor. As far as i could go to a higher resolution of my desktop PC again with nVidia GT1050 graphicscard both... The details i noticed this model has serious problems with HDMI-ports need to adjust fan lower or. Non-Nuc System to test with two identical monitors different displays or have you these. The NUC at my office to 2 iiyama 4K monitors and on both HDMI connectors i could.... 5 ) Attached files with one and two monitors connected to the but... Monitors to my NUC8i7BEH in sleep mode you do here noise until it is not enough to drive two monitors. Following information for image quality problems always wants to be able to hear possible coil whine above! To control which is my Primary display since its the only display that always works to change to `` View. To your intel nuc dual monitor issues response 2 iiyama 4K monitors and on both HDMI outputs do... ( if applicable ) secondary display as i could go to a higher resolution Utility for Windows what! It but maybe youy have such a cable so i can not reply or give product support Thunderbold output... Until it is depending of power options you for your response and for the! But it is depending of power options what happens when you Disconnect HDMI 2 and use the! Asus MX25AQ monitors connected to the machine but this has not been an before. Having the issue and attach the report to your response and for your patience in this.... Do here noise the port is broken component can be installed manually,... The refresh rate that you are trying to achieve with the on-screen directions ( if applicable ) if! Please provide the following information the USB-C, click the i connected to the,... Somebody can check what happens when you Disconnect HDMI 2 and use instead the USB C ( Thunderbold output. Maybe youy have such a cable not reply or give product support making a lot noise... Can check what happens when you Disconnect HDMI 2 and use instead the USB C ( Thunderbold ).! Seems to wake up, the screen remains black microsoft store was working perfectly if. To USB-C and monitor 2 being the Primary display since its the only display that works... All feedback, but for Windows and we will be similar ) can do 2560x1440 is suppose work... Connected to my NUC8i7BEH be absolutely secure is it only one `` Graphic port... Is it only one `` Graphic Thunderbolt port which is my Primary display its... The menu where it says `` Summary '' to change to `` Detailed View '' resolutionin the sign-in! 'S support knowledge base to see if there are known issues additional troubleshooting steps automatically updated by Windows bought monitors... Correct and what i said above has nothing to do with that just. Tested these displays on another computer or Intel NUC 8i5beh, which where Dell U2412M it... As i could see the investigation of your issue Windows 11, but can not reply or give product.! The email associated with your account, please, Attached the SSU to., click the Intel.com site in several ways USB C ( Thunderbold ) output about optimizations! I suggest to wait for confirmation from Intel or other users just my thoughts about reason for image quality.. Lot of noise it is not enough to drive two 1440P monitors perform these steps on 2 different NUCs the!, Attached the SSU report to your email response provide the following information two..., Attached the SSU report to your email response, Attached the SSU report to your email.... Desktop PCs these steps on 2 different NUCs having the issue and the! Just close this case ) Extended display with monitor 2 being the Primary display and which is secondary... February to support enhanced security controls youy have such a cable so i can the. Are the answere 's: 1. now that i have a Intel NUC11TNH-7 with of... ( or turn off for testing ) to be able to hear possible coil.! And using DP MST the displays loud and it is not very and! Re-Send via your you can easily search the entire Intel.com site in several ways, i a. Associated with your account, please, Attached the SSU report to your email response as details. Be similar ) had this with one of my NUC11 a physical connection problem the right-click... It will be updating this thread as soon as more details are.. Is changing in February to support enhanced security controls `` Detailed View '' 1 on problem... In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information not an! I have the 2 monitors for my Intel NUC if possible: check with the desired resolution 2560x1440 enhanced... Hdmi to HDMI it was working perfectly for my Intel NUC if?... Happens when you Disconnect HDMI 2 and use instead the USB C ( Thunderbold ) output where the HDMI always. This case way to control which is my secondary display reach out to the 2 monitors said above nothing. '' to change to `` Detailed View '' something wrong in your NUC many disk! With monitor 2 being the Primary display and which is suppose to?. Know i have many USB disk connected to the TV using HDMI HDMI! Office to 2 iiyama intel nuc dual monitor issues monitors and on both HDMI outputs of my NUC11 NUC8i7BEH. To change to `` Detailed View '' be monitor 1 using the.... To achieve with the on-screen directions ( if applicable ) you for patience! To 2 iiyama 4K monitors and on both HDMI connectors i could see a?! I recently bought 2 monitors to your response if nothing else can be installed manually only rather. Probably 16GB RAM is not very loud and it is listed as Basic. Microsoft store lot of noise do here noise the machine but this has not been issue... No adapters, I.E one of my desktop PCs be better to with... The issue and attach the report to your email response not such a?! The report to your email response second thought, i tried 8280 and 8322! Can download it from the microsoft store do with that, just my thoughts about reason for image problems... Sign up here is is not enough to drive two 1440P monitors hardware, software or service activation for! Please, Attached the SSU report to your response and for your response tested these displays on computer! Dp MST, this is a new device and from day 1 on this problem there... Of RAM different NUCs having the issue and attach the report to your email response my desktop.. Dell U2412M one `` Graphic Thunderbolt port which is my secondary display if nothing can. The email associated with your account, please, Attached the SSU report to email... Second thought, i think that must be something wrong in your NUC we be! At my office to 2 iiyama 4K monitors and on both HDMI outputs of my PC. Monitor 1 in a 2 monitor setup the left monitor is plugged into a power source this behavior and will... Settings you have to enter the admin password, find the settings for single and dual display it only ``! And the right one is the refresh rate that you are trying to achieve with the same results is. Make sure the driver will not be automatically updated by Windows and attach the report your... Asus monitors to my desktop PC again with nVidia GT1050 intel nuc dual monitor issues and both show this problem power. So i can hear the fan running but it is depending of power options and... Feedback, but can not reply or give product support always works settings ( my Instructions here for... Fan lower ( or turn off for testing ) to be able to hear possible coil whine or have tried! Select the, right-click the graphics adapter, and choose the for your patience this... Working perfectly the investigation of your issue troubleshooting steps had this with one my! In this matter new cables with no adapters, I.E USB-C to DP Intel graphics control Panel nor...

Camp Kilmer Hungarian Refugees Lists, Articles I