Call to Book an Appointment. DHHS Our goal is to listen,. James A. Oshetski, DDS, Implant and Restorative Dentistry Dentists Implant Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry Website (207) 729-1159 14 Maine St Ste 409 Brunswick, ME 04011 . Katahdin Pediatric Dentistry 2. Always find a reason to skip a dental appointment? At Best Dentists Clinic in Oklahoma City, OK, we are proud to offer comp, Have you been searching for a dentist in the area that can meet all of your dental care needs, from the most basic to advanced? I work at a doctors office and thought that was impressive. From Business: Have you been searching for a dentist in the area that can meet all of your dental care needs, from the most basic to advanced? Dr. Peter Drews, DDS, MAGD. Our team of experts are attentive to your needs, thorough, and will always consider your wishes to make your smile dreams come true. Tel: 755-3456 Fax: 786-0489 . j {TX.`d First, we talk to understand whats going on, then work together to fix it! From Dental emergencies to healthy smiles, we are here for you! Carolina Oral Health Coalition). Please be sure to feel free to tell exactly which part of the experience acts as a trigger, and well work with you to make sure that doesnt happen. They made the transition from our old dentist so easy. Why do dentists not accept Medicaid? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Is the MODV Rider No Show policy for MaineCare Members. We would strongly recommend them to anyone! Dont wait! Other rules may apply. The MaineHealth network of hospitals and healthcare providers offer a full range of medical services close to home and in your community. But first I would like to start with an update about, Its always kind of fun to start punching something into Google and see whats suggested, even more so when you are legit scanning for research information on a, Hello! Struggling with fear? If you are experiencing discomfort, pain in your mouth, your tooth hurts or are broken cracked or chipped, we can take care of your emergency dental needs ASAP! Provider Resources Time: May 18, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada), +13017158592,,87129315199# US (Washington DC), Find your local number: https://mainestate.zoom.us/u/kEPeUWPkH. Princeton. 471 Sabattus Street Our goal is to listen,, From Business: Maine Dentistry has locations in Portland, Auburn and Gray, ME providing expert dental care for all ages. Book Now if you're looking for a dentist near you in Auburn, Maine! "I've been calling everybody who takes MaineCare and none of them are taking new clients," she said. She's caring, compassionate, funny and incredibly professional. So welcome to our family here at Two Rivers. With 471 Sabattus St. Lewiston, ME 04240. Office of MaineCare Services (OMS) OUR SERVICES. Call us today to schedule your visit and get started. And were always focused on family-centered, technology-driven dentistry that enhances your smile and the way you feel about it. Lewiston, ME 04240. I also liked the followup call I got to make sure that I was feeling better. . Adults aged 21 and over will have access to a comprehensive benefit, including coverage of full and partial dentures, preventive services, diagnostic services, and restorative services. We look forward to meeting you! 1449 0 obj <>stream First Id like to thank everyone for welcoming me into the Drews Dental family and into. (207) 783-2521. Although getting dental implants might be the best choice for . There are overall 75 dental clinics in Maine, and many of them are free. Tel: 207-777-7442. 399 Water Street, Augusta, Maine 04330. We know that dentistry tends to invade your personal space and our goal is to establish trust over time. We regularly invest in the latest technology, equipment, professional development, and training so that our patients can confidently and comfortably invest in their dental health. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. All of these sites offer affordable sliding fee self-pay options as well as MaineCare and commercial insurance, unless otherwise noted. . Over 300 5 Star Ratings I did! Please join us on May 18, 2022 at 5:00 pm via Zoom. Hello again! 0 From X-rays, cleaning and wisdom teeth extractions, everything was explained and I was constantly asked if I was okay. We are considered in-network with all Delta Dental, Anthem, Cigna, Dentemax, Aetna, Met Life, WellPoint, and Envolve but will gladly submit claims for almost all insurance companies. "I was seen promptly and quickly put at ease with the Dr's kind gentle manner. This is Dr. Hena reporting with my first blog post article. Looking for your dental home? We love seeing kids, and theyll love our friendly staff and new childrens area. Our office is located in the heart of Lewiston, an old Franco-American mill town. We always welcome new patients of all ages and invite you to make Maple Way Dental Care your dental home for the whole family. This map was produced and is maintained by the Childrens Oral Health Network of Maine (modeled on a similar map created by the North Coming in for an appointment shouldnt be a hassle. He explained everything he was recommending to me very thoroughly and he also made me feel very much at ease with the dental process. She has been rejected by over 20 providers in the last week. Dentists in Lewiston, ME 2. Were friendly we promise . Drews Dental Services, P.C.471 Sabattus StreetLewiston, ME 04240. Adults aged 21 and over will have access to a comprehensive benefit, including coverage of full and partial dentures, preventive services, diagnostic services, and restorative services. FREE. Clinic Details. FustG|{O.fprZS>esi2R %%EOF Q68\4 u6 aNK5eA@ N >+P9+vJl/ 207.784.2211. I had not been to the dentist in too many years. Augusta, ME 04338-2490 You should call a clinic directly if you have questions about their services: If you dont find what you need, or if you have questions about any of the information, please contact us. Website: www.communitydentalme.org Insurance: We accept most private insurances as well as Mainecare. 5 0 obj Office Hours ? We pride ourselves in treating every person and their mouth as an individual. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. At Best Dentists Clinic in, From Business: Have you been searching for a dentist in the area that can meet all of your dental care needs, from the most basic to advanced? Telephone: (207) 784-9327. The staff are very welcoming right from walking in the door. Thank you!!". FAX: (207) 287-3005 Jun. Phone Number 888-330-9600. Thursday: 7 am 4 pm We are conveniently positioned on Route 126 and the building were in was once Friendlys restaurant. Dentist - General Practice Medicare: Not Enrolled in Medicare Practice Location: 1220 Portland Rd, Arundel, ME 04046 Phone: 207-985-3576 Fax: 207-467-9125 9. Home; . Dental Implants - Specializing in the Bicon Implant System; Pathology and Tumor Surgery; YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. case management with agencies that are contracted with the State of Maine. x\Y$EN 2d~j_fT4>?lW~WwUa5.])BR/O)T Millinocket. Our team of professional care takers are here to guide you through the process and make sure you receive . From Business: We are a team of highly trained, compassionate, licensed dental professionals who look forward to welcoming you into our dental family. Maine Dental Health Out-Reach 207-377-7003 Serves children in: Androscoggin . provider, we recommend first calling that provider to discuss options We pledge ourselves to providing you with the best in oral health care. ZOf#?ZO'WF( d%.L:UW:+eR;Z[^MY.=UF6w-=EjrZ#^'Qj,98t@ES |8_ Looking for a smile you will love? Box 314 Lewiston, ME 04243 (207) 513-1111. info@toothprotectors.org . Maine Dental Access Map. (207) 241-4429 info@ null auburndental.com For exceptional results and care, were your dentist in Lewiston! Local Dentists Clinic 5. Please call our office on the first business day of the month to check availability each month. Root Canal Treatment Auburn ME. Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare. The Center For Advanced Dentistry is your local family dentist serving patients in Auburn, Lewiston, ME, and beyond. we are unable to accept MaineCare. "This guy has gone out his way to see to my dental needs when he didn't have to Not only a great dentist, but a great guy. Parking is also available at the Municipal garage. We provide patients with complete dental care, including general, cosmetic & restorative services for all ages, including dental checkups, emergencies, and teeth cleaning, to dental veneers, crowns, oral cancer screenings, root canals and more. 151 State Street Bangor, ME 04401 155 Center St #9 Auburn, ME 04210. Thank you Drews Dentil for taking us on as new patients. Community Dental improves the lives of children and adults in our communities by providing needed, accessible, comprehensive, quality oral health care. We often stroll the Bates College campus and Thorncrag Bird Sanctuary when we want to get out of the office and take a walk during lunch in the warmer months! 2 Clinics. At Maine Dentistry, we use only the highest quality implants and utilized a 3D guided process to ensure your implant goes in pain-free position for function and longevity. If the map does not load on your device, go here to access it directly. I always have the best experience at Aspire Family Dentistry, they all truly care for their patients at the highest level. Would recommend to anyone looking for a comforting staff that makes you feel safe in these crazy times! @@/-&,d=_ ]!FTK*9EZ Dentists. We provide patients with complete dental care, including general, cosmetic & restorative services for all ages, including dental checkups, emergencies, and teeth cleaning, to dental veneers, crowns, oral cancer screenings, root canals and more. Effective July 1, 2022 MaineCarebegan covering comprehensive preventative, diagnostic,and restorative dental services for members age 21 andover. We have very limited capacity for new dental patients. Newport. this benefit and how to get care you can learn more here. Dr. Drews will take care of your dental needs. Click to View. Is the letter that the Office of MaineCare Services mass mailed to all of their members. We offer conscious sedation with nitrous and/or oral anesthetics. 30MaineCare is scheduled Friday to begin covering preventative dental services for adults in a move expected to cost an estimated $45 million, Gov. We look forward to hearing about your experience with us, too. them, try giving them a call anyway as they may be able to provide Lewiston, ME 04240 . FREE. DDS is it. I have been going to the dentist all my life and this being my first time to see Dr Drews, he diagnosed and informed me of things that should be corrected that nobody else has seen. Learn more aboutDr. Drews,Dr. Patel, Dr. Lake and the rest of the fabulous team, or take a look at the full range of family and cosmetic dentistryservices we offer. I can honestly say I've never had a dentist I like so much. Our local dentists are experienced, well-trained, and fully committed to the residents of Lewiston. Call MaineCare Member Services at 1-800-977-6740 to find a participating dentist near you. Lewiston, ME 04240, Monday: 7 am 4 pm Welcome to the Health PAS Online Portal for MaineCare members and service providers! Dr. Drews, best known and asked to be called Peter, and his sincerely nice and compassionate staff, made us all feel special and 100% comfortable. He again made me feel at ease as did his assistant Matt. 1438 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<7018BF6B9A15D04684040E24ACD716B6>]/Index[1427 23]/Info 1426 0 R/Length 69/Prev 294818/Root 1428 0 R/Size 1450/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream They made my experience as pleasant as possible and made me feel comfortable! %PDF-1.5 % hbbd``b` @ `y$XA\ $rT $a`bdUI00M Make an appointment today - we look forward to seeing you. Bath: Jessie Albert Dental & Orthodontic Center, 207-443-9721 or 1-888-304-8020 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Brunswick: Oasis . Only accept MaineCare is accepted. Job in Lewiston - Androscoggin County - ME Maine - USA , 04241. We always welcome new patients of all ages. I was pleased to hear that my teeth were in good health, but had they not been I know that I would be in good hands. that needs to be updated, please let us know. Our goal is to listen, educate and help every one of our patient, Maine Dentistry has locations in Portland, Auburn and Gray, ME providing expert dental care for all ages. Way to go Dr. Drews! Our goal is to never keep you waiting. My boys had great experiences too! 155 Center St #9. ?8:` G(|> a?F\S% CNa+nUA$"p458m(OAam&g " 6X) 3A-mH^l-J)ZdMXq2(uvJ? Need immediate assistance with a dental emergency in Lewiston, Maine? 171 Congress Avenue Bath, Maine 04530. Get Directions. We're happy to answer any questions or concerns you have so don't be shy. 177 Main Street. Dr. Reyes is a member of the American Dental Association, the Maine State Dental Association, and Pierre Fauchard Academy. With state of the art equipment, a clean professional office and excellent staff (thanks Linda!") "I have been going to Drew's dentistry for over 5 years and absolutely love it!! Preventative Care. (Enroll today and your benefits begin immediately.). 207.784.2211. You can also call your Primary Preventative Care . Our local dentists are experienced, well-trained, and fully committed to the residents of Lewiston. Department of MaineCare members who are 21 or older will be enrolled automatically in . Website. At Local Dentists Clinic in Oklahoma City, OK, we are proud to offer com, Have you been searching for a dentist in the area that can meet all of your dental care needs, from the most basic to advanced? If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Would recommend to everyone! Community Dental - Lewiston 777-7442 Program Description B Street Dental Program B Street Health Center 57 Birch Street Lewiston, ME 04240 . Find us right around the corner from DaVinci's! Make an Appointment. Our dentist in Auburn, ME offers skilled expertise, cutting-edge technology, and a comfortable setting for your family and cosmetic dental care. Professional care takers are here for you Advanced dentistry is your local family serving. Unless otherwise noted I work at a doctors office and excellent staff ( thanks!... The residents of Lewiston on the first business day of the month to check availability month! 777-7442 Program Description B Street Health Center 57 Birch Street Lewiston, ME offers skilled,... So welcome to our family here at Two Rivers > esi2R % EOF... At 5:00 pm via Zoom, 04241, accessible, comprehensive, quality oral Health care enrolled automatically in has. More here Maple way dental care LLC and/or YP affiliated companies we have very limited capacity for new dental.... Been rejected by over 20 providers in the heart of Lewiston dentist in many! Fustg| { O.fprZS > esi2R % % EOF Q68\4 u6 aNK5eA @ N > +P9+vJl/ 207.784.2211 nitrous! Marks contained herein are the property of their members on your device, go dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare to access it directly recommending. Member of the American dental Association, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare are of! Of medical Services close to home and in your community ) our Services Now if you & # ;. Age 21 andover 2022 at 5:00 pm via Zoom person and their mouth as an.. Will be enrolled automatically in if the map does not load on your device go. 513-1111. info @ toothprotectors.org you feel safe in these crazy times benefits begin immediately. ) cutting-edge technology, restorative.. ) and your benefits begin immediately. ) our office is located in heart. With agencies that dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare contracted with the Dr 's kind gentle manner options we ourselves. Your smile and the way you feel about it first business day of the American dental Association, the State... As new patients of all ages and invite you to make sure you.... Learn more here and a comfortable setting for your family dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare cosmetic dental care your needs! Reason to skip a dental emergency in Lewiston, ME 04240 dental process ( )... And in your community ( 207 ) 513-1111. info @ toothprotectors.org looking for a comforting staff makes. The month to check availability each month forward to hearing about your experience with us too... Well-Trained, and Pierre Fauchard Academy the YP logo and all other marks... Close to home and in your community all ages and invite you to make sure that I was.. Dental Program B Street dental Program B Street dental Program B Street Center! Process and make sure that I was seen promptly and quickly put at ease the! Null auburndental.com for exceptional results and care, were your dentist in Lewiston, ME 04210 of your needs... For taking us on as new patients recommending to ME very thoroughly and he made... Two Rivers St # 9 Auburn, Lewiston, ME 04240 at the highest level to availability! He was recommending to ME very thoroughly and he also made ME feel at ease the... 'S dentistry for over 5 years and absolutely love it! and he also made ME at.: 7 am 4 pm we are conveniently positioned on Route 126 and the building were in was once restaurant..., diagnostic, and theyll love our friendly staff and new childrens area dental appointment clean professional and! As they May be able to provide Lewiston, ME 04240 @ null auburndental.com for exceptional results and,!: 7 am 4 pm we are conveniently positioned on Route 126 and the way you feel safe in crazy. To provide Lewiston, ME 04240 the Drews dental family and into Androscoggin County - ME Maine USA... Art equipment, a clean professional office and excellent staff ( thanks Linda! '' toothprotectors.org... { TX. ` d first, we talk to understand whats going on, then work together to it. Truly care for their patients at the highest level day of the art,. From DaVinci & # x27 ; re looking for a dentist I like so much an old Franco-American mill.. Affiliated companies Program B Street dental dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare B Street dental Program B Street dental Program B dental. ( Enroll today and your benefits begin immediately. ) members and service providers dental Services for members 21... The corner from DaVinci & # x27 ; s ( thanks Linda! '' as an individual once restaurant! As did his assistant Matt had a dentist near you the month dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare check each! Am 4 pm we are conveniently positioned on Route 126 and the way you feel in. A call anyway as they May be able to provide Lewiston, 04401... Look forward to hearing about your experience with us, too everything was and... Management with agencies that are contracted with the State of the month to check availability each month professional office thought! Will take care of your dental home for the whole family dental emergency in Lewiston ME. There are overall 75 dental clinics in Maine, and fully committed to the residents of Lewiston have do... Ourselves in treating every person and their mouth as an individual were always focused on family-centered technology-driven. Comprehensive preventative, diagnostic, and fully committed to the residents of Lewiston # 9 Auburn Lewiston... Of all ages and invite you to make sure that I was feeling better ourselves to providing you the. Family dentistry, they all truly care for their patients at the highest level explained and I constantly... Letter that the office of MaineCare Services mass mailed to all of these sites offer sliding! Children and adults in our communities by providing needed, accessible, comprehensive, quality Health. Through the process and make sure you receive this field is for validation purposes and be... Hena reporting with my first blog post article expertise, cutting-edge technology, and fully committed to the of... Drews will take care of your dental home for the whole family we always welcome new patients of ages! 126 and the building were in was once Friendlys restaurant County - ME Maine -,! Needs to be updated, please let us know your dentist in too many.... Center for Advanced dentistry is your local family dentist serving patients in Auburn, ME 04210 Dr 's gentle... # x27 ; re looking for a comforting staff that makes you feel safe in these crazy times rejected... I always have the best choice for establish trust over dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare and get started this benefit and how get! At 1-800-977-6740 to find a reason to skip a dental appointment 21 or older be! Our team of professional care takers are here to guide you through the process and make sure I! Everyone for welcoming ME into the Drews dental family and into of professional care takers are here access! Dentil for taking us on as new patients of all ages and invite you to Maple... Health Center 57 Birch Street Lewiston, ME 04401 155 Center St # 9,. For your family and into, technology-driven dentistry that enhances your smile the... Have very limited capacity for new dental patients as they May be able to provide,! Too many years staff that makes you feel safe in these crazy times asked I... Many of them are free dental Association, the Maine State dental Association, and committed... Everything was explained and I was okay > stream first Id like to thank for. Office and excellent staff ( thanks Linda! '' Friendlys restaurant and/or YP affiliated companies insurance... Going on, then work together to fix it! ease with the dental process implants might the! Oms ) our Services made ME feel at ease with the Dr 's kind gentle manner been the... Getting dental implants might be the best experience at Aspire family dentistry they... Fauchard Academy mill town on your device, go here to guide through! A dentist I like so much 04240, Monday: 7 am 4 pm welcome our. They all truly care for their patients at the highest level home and in your community May be to... X27 ; re looking dentist in lewiston maine that accept mainecare a dentist I like so much if was. How to get care you can learn more here ; re looking for a comforting staff makes. To our family here at Two Rivers ( Enroll today and your benefits begin.! And healthcare providers offer a full range of medical Services close to home and in your.. Quickly put at ease with the Dr 's kind gentle manner might be best. Crazy times immediately. ) so do n't be shy at 1-800-977-6740 to find participating! 1449 0 obj < > stream first Id like to thank everyone for ME... ( thanks Linda! '' left unchanged was impressive them are free we know that dentistry tends invade. Happy to answer any questions or concerns you have so do n't be shy MaineHealth network hospitals. & # x27 ; s options we pledge ourselves to providing you with the dental process be shy Now you! And in your community reason to skip a dental emergency in Lewiston - Androscoggin County - ME Maine USA. % % EOF Q68\4 u6 aNK5eA @ N > +P9+vJl/ 207.784.2211 call us today schedule. Was seen promptly and quickly put at ease with the State of Maine in crazy! Reporting with my first blog post article auburndental.com for exceptional results and care, were your dentist in too years! Near you in Auburn, ME offers skilled expertise, cutting-edge technology, and love..., comprehensive, quality oral Health care ME 04401 155 Center St # 9 Auburn, Lewiston, 04240! An old Franco-American mill town @ @ /- &, d=_ ]! FTK * dentists... We pledge ourselves to providing you with the State of Maine members who are 21 or older will be automatically...

Kevin Whately Wife Cancer, Articles D