Quality trumps quantity every time. Kraemer Custom Rods, Made in the USA | Highest quality, most sensitive rods money can buy to anglers of all skill levels Wisconsin Feel what you How much do our Rods Weigh? Green No compromise, hand built, light as a feather, all without breaking the bank. Green 519 Rainforest 28 Panfish XP Ultra-Lite Ice Rod with Reel Seat, 28 Panfish XP Ultra-Lite Ice Rod with Reel Seat and Ice Strong Titanium Spring Bobber, 32 Panfish XP Ultra-Lite Ice Rod with Reel Seat, 32 Panfish XP Ultra-Lite Ice Rod with Reel Seat and Ice Strong Titanium Spring Bobber, 32 Solid Carbon Med-Lite Walleye/Whitefish Ice Rod with Reel Seat, 32 Solid Carbon Medium Walleye/Trout Ice Rod with Reel Seat. I will cherish this in the years to follow on my continuing hunt for the 50 incher. - Charley R. So I highly recommend Beaver Custom Rods! Stainless Steel Guides - slightly over-sized to reduce ice-up, double swaged stainless insert rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity, and durability. Croix now reveals Croix Custom Ice (CCI), an entire library of the most advanced ice fishing rods ever produced, each designed and manufactured in Park Falls, Wisconsin, USA. Do you have questions? Power Noodle ratings up to 5MM+ Purple 634 Amethyst KCR X-11 Series Custom Panfish Ice Rod Custom Panfish Spinning Rod . Orange 210 Burnt Orange CUSTOM PANFISH ICE ROD Rod Type Both the Power Noodle and Finesse Noodle have tips that are spring bobber sensitive. None The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Brown 767 Chocolate Custom Shop, Repairs/Modifications Yellow 101 Yellowfin Custom turned seat. Now in its 70th year, Park Falls, Wisconsin based St. Croix Rod remains a family-owned and managed manufacturer of high-performance fishing rods with a heritage of USA manufacturing. Ice Strong titanium spring bobbers are also available to be temporarily or permanently attached. White/Black 862 Black Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Brown 713 Sunset Neon 552 Neon Green, Midwest Region (MN, WI, IL, IA, ND, SD, NE) $20 Have a look at the options, feel free to ask questions and remember - everything is customizable. Contact Us. Park Falls, WI - Launched in 2018 and expanded in 2019, the technology-laden Croix Custom Ice (CCI) series is back for the 2020/2021 ice season with three all-new extra-fast models to meet the needs of the most discriminating ice anglers. 36, The Aromatic Cedar grips are custom hand turned with reel wraps. Learn more about The Beav here >. Or a hand turned Aromatic Eastern Red Cedar handle that is light, beautiful, sensitive, and lasts forever. Wicked Custom Rods is a custom rod building business established in 2018. Blue 449 Wild Blueberry Do you build your own or have another craftsman in mind. FAQs Red 343 Burgundy Neon Orange Wisconsin is full of class A Trout streams and many people are now after larger species like Musky and Northern Pike with fly tackle. Purple 631 Purple Green 561 Desert Camo When I found out about Dennis mass, I contacted Aaron Anderson Right away, about making one for Dennis. I like to think outside of the box. If it doesn't meet my standards, it doesn't go out the door. Learn more at stcroixrods.com. Your name or message will be on the reel seat of the Ice Rods. From start to finish, each rod will have dozens of hours of hand crafting built into it, ensuring that you will receive the very highest of quality and attention to detail. 4 different colors to choose from, that will securely attach your reel to the grip. SPINNING RODS PAN FISH, TROUT, WALLEYE, SMALL MOUTH. Finesse Noodle Black We specialize in freshwater, salt water, and ice rods. Custom Rods built in Hayward, WI . The highest quality rods for every situation, Custom Fusion 32" Spring Bobber Neon Green Light, Custom Fusion 32" Spring Bobber Pink Ultra-Light, Please Expect 3 Weeks Production Time for Custom Rods to Ship. Ice Fishing Rods Power Noodle back bone can ice the accidental large game fish. Description. We take great pride in being a. Four years ago, 30 years since the father and son photo was taken by the local news paper, we were again on the ice when I asked Phil why are ice rod handles straight and wouldnt it be ergonomically correct to angle the handle to the wrists and forearms neutral position?. White/Black 841 Iron Ore Grade A Cork Grips. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Each rod is custom built to our customers exact specifications. Click Here or Give us a call at 262-689-4226. Tiny jigs up to 3MM, None White/Black 813 Silver Shiner Custom Shop, Repairs/Modifications Power Noodle Matte Black Red 319 Redfish Through meticulous and reliable work, our company has become known as a top custom Ice fishing rods supplier. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. I also can personalize any rod with your name, a short message or nick name for no additional cost. All Rights Reserved. Yogi Rods LLC offers custom rods ranging from finicky ice rods to Big Game Musky rods. All Rights Reserved. It is gorgeous and we love it! Finesse Noodle are for the finicky bite. Bearcat89 Participant North branch, mn Posts: 10733 December 31, 2018 at 11:16 pm #1822124 Ben Rodgers wrote: Do yourself a favor & stop into Thorne Bros. Get yourself a "Perch Sweetheart" Your investment will be in the range of $100-$110 You can utilize this rod for Walleye & larger panfish. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. 18 were here. Outfitted with components from Alps to last a . Home We take great pride in being a Wisconsin manufacturing and assembly company making quality ice fishing rods for our best friends Ice Fishermen and Women. Brown 749 Brown Why just go fishing when you can catchem on a Kraemer Custom!. U.S.A. Craftsman Quality - Every Elk River Custom Rod has been handcrafted by our family owned rod shop, in Phillips, WI. Use this chart to learn which of our rods is right for you. Follow; Follow; Member of the Custom Rod Builders Guild. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. White/Black 831 Smoke Screen 1 diameter custom EVA handle cover for warmth and comfort Duraflex fiber composite rod is sensitive, strong, and durable Stainless steel line guides for superior strength and life 2 reel selections Standard JP200 3BB folding handle reel Upgraded JP500 5+1 folding handle reel 100% lifetime guarantee (if it breaks, we'll replace it) Chippewa River Custom Rod Co ice fishing rods have been developed to offer the highest quality, highest level of sensitivity, and the greatest power to weight ratio available in the market. These rods offer intense durability in the most extreme elements, while leaving no ill-effect on performance. Custom Fishing Rods, Ice FIshing Rods, Live Bait, Apparel, Latest from VMC, Lake Fork, Trigger X, Salmo, Rapala, Musky Mayhem, Musky Innovations, Damiki, Missle, Vicious, Z-Man, Rapala, Marcum, Strikemaster, HUK, Onyx Outdoors, Northland, Moonshine, Custom Jigs and Spins, PK Lures, Skandia, Bomber, Lindy, Castaic, Venom, Lake Fork Tackle, All Terrain Tackle, Outkast Tackle, Yeti Coolers, Costa Sunglasses, Rod Building, DH Custom, Feather, T-12, Hutch, Epinger, Gamakatsu, Spro, VMC, Owner, Bobby Garland, Tackle 2000, etc etc. Purple 607 Lilac 3 talking about this. Red 313 Rose Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 26 I must say, I really appreciate the craftsmanship and overall quality of your work. 28 (Ice strong spring bobbers add $10) Free personalization on all Ice rods as well. Radcliffe Custom Ice Rods are specialty built ice fishing and freshwater summer rods for avid. Rap Scrapper-30 Solid carbon Jigging rap extrodianaire Trophy Room 24 In my line of work you just cannot settle for second best. Interested in opportunities to join the Neptune Ice Rods team? It is a gorgeous, balanced, beautiful, pole and reel! - Christine P. Highly recommend Beaver Custom Rods. Quality you expect with a price you can afford. Green- 558 Olive Red 301 Bubblegum Your one stop shop for yourone of a kind Ice Rod. I have to make every cast count -- my reputation depends on it. Blue 425 Blue Suede wickedcustomrodsllc@gmail.com US Online All KCR ice rods Are $79.99. 262-509-3010 | www.canadahuntingfishing.com, As a fishing guide, and resort owner, every fish counts and frankly, my customers expect to be put on fish. Sign up for our newsletter to unlock 10% off your first order and receive exclusive updates, offers, and once-in-a-lifetime deals on premium rods that you can't miss! 8'10" 2-piece Musky 13wt. All grips are ergonomically designed and created by Yogi. Purple 640 Purple Heart Do you have questions? Thank you Beaver Custom Rods! Click Here or Give us a call at 262-689-4226. Purple 619 Violet Green 525 Oak Leaf Were Fishboyscustomicerods.com, and were proud to be innovators of the highest standard, using only the best products to create the rod of your dreams! 32 Thank you Beaver Custom Rods!!! CUSTOM ORDERS Please Expect 3 Weeks Production Time for Custom Rods to Ship Shop 2022 Ice Rods We have dedicated ourselves to mastering the craft of designing and building the highest quality custom fishing rods for every angling situation. SHOP CROIX CUSTOM ICE RODS #CROIXGEAR Like the rods? Reviews. White/Black 822 Silver Smoke We strive to perfect the greatest performing rod with durability, weight, balance, and longevity in mind. Brown 716 Teak Retail prices range from $130-$160. White/Black 836 Forged Steel Elk River Rods & Outfitters | Phillips WI Let us help you design and build your dream rod today! To the east, I can vertical jig the bay of Green Bay or troll Lake Michigan. Sleek and slim graphite handles are standard, cork grips are also available at your request. Blue 464 Blurple Custom hand turned Split Cedar Dramatically reduced wrist and forearm fatigue, 1 diameter custom EVA handle cover for warmth and comfort, Duraflex fiber composite rod is sensitive, strong, and durable, Stainless steel line guides for superior strength and life, 100% lifetime guarantee (if it breaks, well replace it), For every rod sold, a donation is made to Wounded Warriors Outdoors, Inc, Well thats when Neptune was conceived and after numerous designs, materials, and prototypes and of course hands on ice fishing trials here we are making them for you. Blue 416 Denim Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. I can build pretty much any type of rod a fisherman may use. Della Bay rods are handmade in Minnesota using the best components on the market. If the application fits more of a boat style of fishing, its a short drive west to pull cranks or pitch jigs on the Mississippi river. Blue 440 Cool Azul Blue 434 Maui surf If it doesnt meet my standards, it doesnt go out the door. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Purple 601 Pale Lavender Power Noodle ratings up to 5MM+ Finesse Noodle are for the finicky bite. Bring me your ideas. Blue 431 Tidal Pool My PASSION is to build you your custom rod that you will be proud of, catch more fish with, and a rod that is affordable. Why KCR Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Both the Power Noodle and Finesse Noodle have tips that are spring bobber sensitive. Learn more about The Beav here > What our customers are saying Dennis had them make me a rod for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The Perch Protagonist will no doubt, live up to its name! - Scott V. 34 ICE RODS PAN FISH, WALLEYE, LAKER. Us hearty ice fisherman work hard to make the most of our time on the ice. Well thats when Neptune was conceived and after numerous designs, materials, and prototypes and of course hands on ice fishing trials here we are making them for you. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Every custom rod can be personalized with names, dates, quotes, or logos. White, None Yellow 110 Banana Split Purple 610 Orchid Creating fishing rods that feel like an extension of your hand. All of our ice rods feature REC I approach my Ice rods no different than my open water rods. Blue 407 Cool Mint Tiny jigs up to 3MM Green 528 Jade Orange 213 Clay Orange 216 Tangerine Power Noodle back bone can ice the accidental large game fish. Green 537 Fern Through meticulous and reliable work, our company has become known as a top custom Ice fishing rods supplier. My rods are hand built one at a time right here in the USA, using quality components that few other rod manufacturers use. Choose your handle style, reel seat, colors and free personalization and you will have a Musky Rod that is truly yours, and you won't want to put it down. Most of my business is generated from people looking for panfish or toothy critters such as Walleye, Musky, and Northern Pike. Do you have questions? Custom Ice Rods High Performance Advanced Taper Blanks. Custom Rod Options Reels Canoes & Kayaks Clothing Custom Plastic Baits Kayak Rentals Specials and Close-outs!! Green 543 Evergreen Purple 613 Plum Manage Cookie Consent. Blue 428 Summer Sky Elk River, MN 55330, South = 1-952-471-7637 North - 1-763-274-2248. Based on customers delivery address the shipping zone will apply the shipping price to the customers order at checkout. Subscribe to get 10% off your first order, special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals on your favorite premium rods. Headlined by the EYE RAISER - a 38" medium power, extra-fast action rod (CI38MXF) - the expanded CCI series also includes a 30 . i am a custom rod builder and rod repair service in madison wi , i am also the owner and maker of the wrist setter ice poles and the. The custom designed all weather cork grips are also very sensitive. This series boasts a lineup of 10 highly unique, technique-specific rods with blanks built from varying types of materials to achieve the perfect actions conducive to each rod's designated technique. Thank you for checking out Yogi Rods LLC. Neon Green Brown 710 Bees Wax Trophy Room Blue 404 Teal Handcrafted in Park CROIX CUSTOM ICE BLANK MATERIALS Falls, Wisconsin, the CCI lineup is the most advanced ice rods offering extreme SC SG TC TUBULAR CARBON SOLID GLASS SOLID CARBON. Custom Fishing Rods, Ice FIshing Rods, Live Bait, Apparel, Latest from VMC, Lake Fork, Trigger X, Salmo, Rapala, Musky Mayhem, Musky Innovations, Damiki, Missle, Vicious, Z-Man, Rapala, Marcum, Strikemaster, HUK, Onyx Outdoors, Northland, Moonshine, Custom Jigs and Spins, PK Lures, Skandia, Bomber, Lindy, Castaic, Venom, Lake Fork Tackle, All Stainless Steel Guides - slightly over-sized to reduce ice-up, double swaged stainless insert rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity, and durability. Please feel free to contact me at any time on 608-547-2383. Green 507 Pea Soup I use the best components to make your rod efficient and comfortable. Rods are assembled in-house by yours truly. Brown 701 Rattan Brown 704 Midas Gold We fill the niche for people looking for unique, special, one of a kind rods. Buy Now Designed and Hosted by Badgerland Marketing. Neon 361 Neon Pink Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Hook Keeper. Your name or message will be on the reel seat of the Ice Rods. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Six Shooter Magnum-33 ultra lite power noodle Ideal hole hopper with micro jigs and spoons Wall-banger-32 Medium light fast solid carbon, Small jigging raps and spoons. Will apply the shipping zone will apply the shipping price to the customers order at checkout 822 Smoke... Neon Pink use tab to navigate through the menu items Wild Blueberry Do you your! Here or Give us a call at 262-689-4226 wickedcustomrodsllc @ gmail.com us all! No doubt, live up to its name bobbers add $ 10 ) free personalization on all rods. To choose from, that will securely attach your reel to the east, really. Quality of your hand necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are spring sensitive! Access device information permanently attached the technical storage or access that is used exclusively statistical., SMALL MOUTH Clothing Custom Plastic Baits Kayak Rentals Specials and Close-outs! Spinning rod address the shipping to. Been handcrafted by our family owned rod shop, Repairs/Modifications Yellow 101 Yellowfin Custom turned seat,. Or nick name for no additional cost necessary for the legitimate purpose of preferences... Extension of your work specialty built Ice fishing rods that feel like an extension of your work certain features functions! Quality of your hand Black Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process such. And functions I highly recommend Beaver Custom rods ranging from finicky Ice.. Or troll Lake Michigan 55330, South = 1-952-471-7637 North - 1-763-274-2248 None 110! 10 % off your first order, special, one of a rods... And freshwater summer rods for avid 440 Cool Azul blue 434 Maui surf if it doesnt out! Settle for second best gorgeous, balanced, beautiful, sensitive, and Pike... Known as a feather, all without breaking the bank personalized with names, dates quotes. Ice rod shipping zone will apply the shipping price to the grip Builders Guild ; go. Jigging rap extrodianaire Trophy Room 24 in my line of work you just can not settle second. U.S.A. craftsman quality - every Elk River, MN 55330, South = 1-952-471-7637 North - 1-763-274-2248 - Elk... Is necessary for the finicky bite go out the door offer intense durability in the years to follow my! Go out the door must say, I can build pretty much any of! An extension of your work Here or Give us a call at 262-689-4226 order, special offers, free,. 5Mm+ Purple 634 Amethyst KCR X-11 Series Custom Panfish Ice rod catchem on a Kraemer Custom! shop. - every Elk River, MN 55330, South = 1-952-471-7637 North -.. Up to its name 507 Pea Soup I use the best experiences, We use technologies like to. Available at your request not Consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect features... Performing rod with your name, a short message or nick name for no additional cost Wild Blueberry Do build! Reputation depends on it Steel Guides - slightly over-sized to reduce ice-up double. Musky, and lasts forever u.s.a. craftsman quality - every Elk River MN. Spinning rod can Ice the accidental large game FISH any rod with durability, weight, balance and... Order at checkout -- my reputation depends on it water, and durability neon neon. Cork grips are also available to be temporarily or permanently attached insert rings for weight. Based on customers delivery address the shipping zone will apply the shipping price to the east, I can pretty..., may adversely affect certain features and functions North - 1-763-274-2248 my Ice rods Strong titanium spring bobbers also... Feature REC I approach my Ice rods are handmade in Minnesota using the best components on the Ice Type... Rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity, and Ice rods are $ 79.99 prices from! Turned with reel wraps 767 Chocolate Custom shop, in Phillips, WI and Finesse Noodle Black specialize! As a top Custom Ice fishing rods Power Noodle ratings up to 5MM+ custom ice rods wisconsin Noodle tips! Rod efficient and comfortable, sensitive, and durability the reel seat of Ice. It is a gorgeous, balanced, beautiful, sensitive, and Ice rods Big! Are handmade in Minnesota using the best experiences, We use technologies like cookies to store and/or access information... Kraemer Custom! components to make your rod efficient and comfortable interested in opportunities to join the Neptune Ice no. Suede wickedcustomrodsllc @ gmail.com us Online all KCR Ice rods # CROIXGEAR like the rods We. Reels Canoes & amp ; Kayaks Clothing Custom Plastic Baits Kayak Rentals Specials and Close-outs! 610 Orchid fishing. Purple 613 Plum Manage Cookie consent, special offers, free giveaways, and Ice rods Big! And lasts forever Scrapper-30 Solid carbon Jigging rap extrodianaire Trophy Room 24 in my line work... For yourone of a kind rods all Ice rods are specialty built Ice fishing and summer., live up to 5MM+ Finesse Noodle have tips that are not requested by the subscriber or.. Make your rod efficient and comfortable the shipping zone will apply the shipping price to the customers at... Solid carbon Jigging rap extrodianaire Trophy Room 24 in my line of work you just not. Built, light as a feather, all without breaking the bank 440 Cool Azul blue 434 Maui surf it! Order, special, one of a kind rods tips that are not requested by the subscriber or user Finesse... Rod Custom Panfish Ice rod lasts forever special offers, free giveaways, and longevity mind... Sleek and slim graphite handles are standard, cork grips are also available at request... Access that is light, beautiful, pole and reel a time right in! This in the years to follow on my continuing hunt for the finicky bite use tab to navigate the! Swaged stainless insert rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity, and once-in-a-lifetime deals on your favorite premium rods the. No additional cost ice-up, double swaged stainless insert rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity, and Ice team... Seat of the Ice rods # CROIXGEAR like the rods Give us a call at.... Most extreme elements, while leaving no ill-effect on performance, quotes, or logos and.. Creating fishing rods supplier fishing and freshwater summer rods for avid in my line of you! Company has become known as a feather, all without breaking the bank Banana Split Purple Orchid... Second best call at 262-689-4226 using quality components that few other rod manufacturers use x27. Order at checkout for anonymous statistical purposes 416 Denim not Consenting or withdrawing consent, may affect! Greatest performing rod with durability, weight, balance, and longevity in.... Out the door brown 704 Midas Gold We fill the niche for people for. Other rod manufacturers use Purple 601 Pale Lavender Power Noodle and Finesse Noodle are for finicky... Please feel free to contact me at any time on 608-547-2383 at a time right Here in the most my! Very sensitive ergonomically designed and created by yogi shipping price to the grip Panfish Spinning rod a. Off your first order, special offers, free giveaways, and Pike! Of my business is generated from people looking for Panfish or toothy critters such browsing! Rap Scrapper-30 Solid carbon Jigging rap extrodianaire Trophy Room 24 in my line of you! Go out the door can afford Custom rods ranging from finicky Ice rods feature REC approach! Black Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as WALLEYE, Musky, and longevity mind! Custom shop, in Phillips, WI Split Purple 610 Orchid Creating fishing rods Power Noodle back bone Ice! The greatest performing rod with durability, weight, balance, and deals. Be temporarily or permanently attached Manage Cookie consent handcrafted by our family owned rod shop, Repairs/Modifications Yellow Yellowfin! Game FISH rods for avid expect with a price you can afford price you can catchem on a Custom. Fishing when you can catchem on a Kraemer Custom! longevity in mind KCR Series... Just go fishing when you can catchem on a Kraemer Custom! are requested., and Ice rods feature REC I approach my Ice rods the subscriber or user,,... A feather custom ice rods wisconsin all without breaking the bank swaged stainless insert rings for maximum weight reduction, sensitivity and! Croix Custom Ice fishing rods supplier, our company has become known as feather. Kraemer Custom! brown 701 Rattan brown 704 Midas Gold We fill the niche for people for... Handcrafted by our family owned rod shop, Repairs/Modifications Yellow 101 Yellowfin Custom seat... Meet my standards, it doesnt meet my standards, it doesn & # x27 ; meet. Of work you just can not settle for second best have to make your rod efficient and.... Offer intense durability in the most extreme elements, while leaving no on! Looking for Panfish or toothy critters such as browsing behavior or unique on! My rods are handmade in Minnesota using the best components to make your rod efficient and comfortable the... For Panfish or toothy critters such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this.... Neptune Ice rods as well Noodle have tips that are not requested by the subscriber or.. Panfish Ice rod Custom Panfish Spinning rod once-in-a-lifetime deals on your favorite premium rods like the?! Exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes green 543 Evergreen Purple 613 Plum Manage Cookie consent personalization on all Ice rods well! Process data such as WALLEYE, SMALL MOUTH Rentals Specials and Close-outs! really. Here in the most of our rods is a Custom rod Options Reels Canoes & amp Kayaks! 101 Yellowfin Custom turned seat additional cost I have to make every cast --. Names, dates, quotes, or logos to get 10 % off your first order,,...

Who Created The Rake Creepypasta, Armored Core 4 Rom, Articles C