DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!!! We have had our 2 vehicles towed twice after just 3-5 minutes after 10pm. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. 42103. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. Whatever it is, youre looking for houses for rent in Bowling Green to find your next home. 1 / 39. What was once considered a small town has now become the third most populous city in the state of Kentucky, one with a bustling downtown area and colorful charm that continues to attract residents from all over the state. With amazing attractions such as the Kentucky Museum, the Downing Museum, Lost River Cave, Corsair Distillery, and the National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green is a beautiful city filled with fun things to see and do. The pricing for 4 Studio Apartments in Bowling Green currently ranges from $605 to $605 with an average price of $605. If youre looking for apartments in Bowling Green, KY. GREAT LOCATION BEHIND THE FAMILY VIDEO ON CAMPBELL LANE. Building Type apartments. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. total apartment units: 50, assisted - APTS/HOUSING FOR 2 BED/1 BATH DUPLEX - NO PETS AND NO SECTION 8. 2236 Hickory St, The variety suits the renters of Bowling Green, ranging from families to students and professionals. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 42101, 42104, or in neighboring cities, such as Scottsville, Portland, Franklin, or Glasgow. Find your new apartment in Bowling Green and soon you might be humming the lyrics to that classic Everly Brothers tune The fields down in Bowling Green have the softest grass Ive ever seen, a man in Kentucky sure is lucky to lie down in Bowling Green!. For starters I was told the apartment just was completely remodeled and that was a lie before I could move my stuff in I had to clean up trash and clothes left in there, there was mold in my bathroom, a rodent living in my kitchen wall, no ac only 2 small window units that didnt keep it cool in the middle of summer, and not to mention a flood in my pantry from the ceiling that ruined all the food I had in there and another leak where the nonworking central unit thing was, no smoke detectors, the property manager did nothing but lie I ultimately had to call the building inspector out to have anything fixed or done. View photos, floor plans and more. The university is in Conference USA and participates in basketball and football. 42101, 1114 Brockley Way, Tenant pays We have a downstairs 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment that is ready for new tenants. This is a Home posted on Oodle Classifieds. I think her name was Amy that returned my call. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Web531 Lansdale Ave is a 3 bed, 2 bath house in Bowling Green, KY. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Downtown Bowling Green Townhouses for Rent, View All Neighborhoods in the Bowling Green Area, View All Cities in the Bowling Green Area, View All Zip Codes in the Bowling Green Area. With more than 1 million active listings from the best property managers and private owners all across the country, Apartments.com can help you find the perfect KY house for rent near you. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. I had no choice, at the time, but to take a duplex with them. Before you panic and look for a new place to live, try these four organization hacks. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. WebSee 3 photos of 2513 Oriole Street in Bowling Green, KY, offering a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for rent for $1,250. loading. Studio apartments are an excellent choice if you don't have many possessions or if you're planning to live alone. Bowling Green, KY is home to Western Kentucky University making it convenient for students. 1530 Kenton St is currently on market. Then youll want to visit the Historic Railpark and Train Museum, housed in a restored 1925 train depot. Rent is $525/mo with $275 deposit and a 1 year lease is required. All dimensions are approximate. They will stick you with ridiculous expenses, for things already damaged, that they just didnt want to fix. Similar homes for DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!!! With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Bowling Green, one of these 87 rentals will be your next home. View photos, floor plans and more. Featured. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. $985. Sort by. If you have a complaint, the office people, refuse to help you. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Bowling Green, KY Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. KY New AC. A studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen. WebSee all 1 apartments in The Estates at Lost River, Bowling Green, KY with hardwood floors currently available for rent. One Dog or Cat allowed. Take a look at photos and start envisioning how youll make your new Bowling Green rental house into a home. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Bowling Green, No mappable items found. The rental at 1606 Briteway Ct is currently listed at $2,250. CL. Sort results by. account. Bowling Green is home to several farmers markets and farms, as well. Results may vary. total apartment units: 188, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 60 months, sec 8 sr , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedr, total apartment units: 48, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedro, total apartment units: 48, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 2bedr. 957+ Sqft. Set along I-65 just south of Louisville is where youll find Bowling Green. Message. $1,050. Take the boat tour and enjoy this remarkable ride on a winding river surrounded by the steep cave walls. This is a Home posted on Oodle Classifieds. Web1 bed 1 bath 1000 sqft. Im reporting yall to health department landlord knows the bedbugs are inside walls all tenant done had bedbugs.. With its inherent charm and short drive to Nashville, its easy to see why Bowling Green continues to grow. They were not open at the time so I left a message. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Bowling Green, KY is $1,019. 2 Beds ; 2 Baths; $925 USD / month; Ask for Availability. This is a Home posted on Oodle Classifieds. @~@THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME IS NOT ONLY IN A GREAT LOCATION!! KY Check availability! WebSee 1 cheap house for rent within Covington Grove in Bowling Green, KY with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. I would give 10 stars just for jane because she is awesome all the kids love her.. Called to get some information about the apartments since I am selling my house and downsizing. This gorgeous park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Contact Property. If the Corvette Museum and plant inspires you, head over to Beech Bend Raceway, an amusement park with terrific rides that include the Kentucky Rumbler a top-rated wooden rollercoaster. KY Houses for Rent Bowling Green, KY Apartments for Rent. Discover The Emerson difference 1-3 Beds. This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $1600 monthly. KY Webbowling green houses for rent - craigslist. 1606 Briteway Ct has 3 shopping centers within 1.2 miles. writing. 1 bath. This city is cool, from its unique name to fun and funky Fountain Square to its historic and beautiful Lost River Cave and Valley. The sound of moving furniture while your moving in they dont fix things in a timely manor and they are bullies. This park also has a water feature popular during the summer, and is host of the Bowling Green International Festival every September. KY All measurements are approximate. For starters I was told the apartment just was completely remodeled and that was a lie bef, I lived there for a few months paying full rent not on the government assistance program or HUD I was paying 550 for a 2 bedroom. Bowling Green, KY For Rent By Owner. Ft. house. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. $2,500 / 4 BEDROOM/ 3 BATH ON 820 SMITH AVE We have a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house that will $1,995 / 3br 3 , Long term rentals in guanacaste costa rica, 2020 Rentals Z. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. WebTopper Heights at 1411 1411 High Street - 3 has 1 available apartment in Bowling Green, KY. Units in this building are listed at $525/month and above. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 2426 Thoroughbred Dr, Bowling Green, KY 42104. - Newly Remodeled house at 1527 Kenton Street. 6152 Scottsville Road offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1 100/month. saving. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Search filters. *Please enter your address or point of interest. 1 / 13. Apartment Finder will help you find the right rental at the right price. This apartment is listed for rent at $1,895/month. Rent includes water, sewer, & trash. total apartment units: 37, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: $629.00, total apartment units: 48, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 2bedrooms: $807.00, total apartment units: 120, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedr. Our cats live in the house as part of our family and are very special to us. Lots of parking. 2228 Hickory St, WebBrand new home for rent on 1/2 acre lot. 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom. WebWith over 1 apartments and houses available to rent near Western Kentucky University, finding Bowling Green rentals has never been easier than on College Pads! Bowling Green Apartments Under $1000, Bowling Green Apartments Under $1500, Bowling Green Apartments with Utilities Included, Bowling Green Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Bowling Green Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Bowling Green Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Bowling Green Apartments with Swimming Pool, Bowling Green Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Bowling Green Independent Apartments (51). KY KY 280 Cumberland Trace Road, Bowling Green, KY 42103. Minutes from restaurants, shopping and more! The linoleum was horrible, had deep black scuffs and scratches all over it. Take advantage of your balcony or patio and create your ideal dreamy escape once and for all. Check out the current deals and rent specials to make sure youre getting the most for your money. Franklin Housing Options Homes For Sale Lowest Priced Homes Are trains more your style? Rent includes water, sewer, & trash. Washer and Dryer Hookup underneath stairwell. WebView this property. FOR RENT IS A LARGE 2 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH TOWNHOUSE. WebBowling Green Apartments For Rent; Chandler Park Apartments For Rent; 2343 Cave Mill Station Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42104. The main home features 2 beds, 1 bath at 1368 square feet and also an unfinished basement Nice home with a great backyard and privacy fence. They are always around, chatting to us, sharing our chores, and warming our laps. Bowling Green, The Registry At Bowling Green Apartments. Amenities included: central air, central heat, deck, dishwasher, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, storage, washer dryer, and refrigerator . $1,800 /mo With a few cost-effective hacks, you'll never want to leave home again. Downtown Bowling Green Apartments For Rent, The Estates at Lost River Apartments For Rent, Downtown Bowling Green Townhomes For Rent. Its constant traffic in and out of the complex due to drug trafficking. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. 42101, 531 Lansdale Ave, Saved Items International 1 bedroom apartment for rent abbotsford bc dishwasher; 1 bedroom apartment for rent Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. New appliances. They have the run of the house, and sleep on our beds. There is currently a 3 Beds 3 Baths Home for rent with 2,459 sq ft listed at 1606 Briteway Ct. PETS ok SECTION 8 ok South Warren & Richpond school district UPDATED kitchen with plenty of cabinet space! Both bedrooms and bath and on upper ISO 1 bdrm in Warren County that accepts section 8. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. Maintenance takes forever to fix anything. KY While the name brings to mind that old European tradition of outdoor bowls, Bowling Green probably wasnt named for the sport some early spellings have it as Bowlingreen. This browser is no longer supported. There are criminals that live here and apparently thats fine with them but God forbid you park your car for more than 2 minutes visiting your elderly grandparent. If you call Tesco Properties, they will let you know that they have not managed that building since March 13, of 2020. @! Web872 Boatlanding Rd Unit 111 Apartment for rent in Bowling Green, KY. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 872 Boatlanding Rd Unit 111 Apartment on ForRent.com. It also offers terrific nightlife, complete with a pub crawl, dance clubs, and live music venues. WebSee all 165 apartments and houses for rent in Bowling Green, KY, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Web24 For Rent By Owner near Bowling Green. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Bowling Green range from $875 to $1,525. Its constant traffic in and out of the complex due to. was very polite and took his time talking with me about Northfield Acres and told me to ask any questions.When I did ask a couple,he took plenty of time to completely answer them.Great impression. WebView 36 photos of the Cave Springs Apartments apartment community at 376 Pascoe Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42104, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $909. Shes been there 9 years. WebHome For Rent In Bowling Green, Kentucky at 6531 Fortuna Ct in Bowling Green KY - 6756506287. 13 Beds 12 Baths Webbowling green apartments / housing for rent - craigslist. ! Bowling Green Single Family Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Be sure to visit Fountain Square Park, located in Downtown Bowling Green. This home is a great opportunity!! Located in the Downtown Bowling Green Neighborhood, 1606 Briteway Ct is in the 42103 Zip Code of Bowling Green, KY. 1606 Briteway Ct has 3 parks within 4.3 miles, including Hardin Planetarium, Baker Arboretum, and Lost River Cave and Valley. apartments / housing for rent. WebSee 1 cheap house for rent within Covington Grove in Bowling Green, KY with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Email Property. Add in sleek Corvettes and that famed Kentucky bluegrass and it becomes quite obvious why Bowling Green was named a top 25 great place to retire by Forbes Magazine in 2014. 2-3 Beds. View private owner rentals and for rent by owner by including those in our keyword search. WebThis is a list of all of the rental listings in Bowling Green KY. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. WebView 1530 Kenton St 42101 rent availability including the monthly rent price and browse photos of this 3 bed, 1 bath, 975 Sq. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Bowling Green, KY is $625 for a studio, $785 for one bedroom, $955 for two bedrooms, and $1,098 for three bedrooms. Learn more. RDL60463560 - This home is located in Bowling Green KY 42104. Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Or sign in if you already have an account, 1221 Shallowford St Bowling Green, KY 42101, 1512 Richpond Rockfield Rd Bowling Green, KY 42101, 2625 Scottsville Rd Bowling Green, KY 42104, 509 University Dr Bowling Green, KY 42101, 769 Alders Cove St Bowling Green, KY 42101, 6596 Night Horse Cir Bowling Green, KY 42101, 6611 Night Horse St Bowling Green, KY 42101, 3376 Innsbrooke Ave Bowling Green, KY 42104, 751 Steeplechase Way Bowling Green, KY 42103, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Web2 beds, 2 baths. no hidden. KY HARDWOOD FLOORS.!! Virtual Tour; $1,249 - 1,699. What to Consider When Moving to Bowling Green: Bowling Green is, first and foremost, a college town. Bowling Green, @@ No Security Deposit . School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. 872 Boatlanding Rd Unit 111, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Playground not safe nor pretty for kids. post. total apartment units: 50, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 492 months, sec 8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: $629.00. KY G14 - APTS/HOUSING DOWNSTAIRS 1 BEDROOM AT GREENWOOD VILLA FOR $525! 1 Bd, 1 Ba. Web12411 New Bowling Green Rd house in Smiths Grove,KY, is available for rent. 42103, 221 McFadin Station St, 1202 sqft. Web House rental: all real estate companies of Bowling Green on map with convenient local search by working hours, ratings, promotions or prices. WebThe Enclave Apartments. (855) 517-3115. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Two Bedrooms, One Bathroom..close to WKU campus! 1 to 12 of 19 filtered cat listings. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. View photos, floor plans, The walls are so thin that if your next door neighbors smoke weed and cigarettes your apartment will be filled with that scent as if you were smoking in your own unit. 42103, 163 Hunt Village Ln, WebAmazing 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house in Bowling Green. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is They only fix stuff when HUD coming. $410+. apartments / housing for rent. 49 year old with good credit and excellent references.have housing voucher for up to 802$ max no scammers. Outdoor lovers will delight in the nearby riverwalk, Lost River Cave, and the numerous national forests that surround the city. Circus Square Park offers an outdoor amphitheater, making it popular for festivals and events, as well. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Bowling Green ranges from $739 to $1,295 with an average monthly rent of $995. KY Bowling Green, In this great rental you're home. 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home with an oversized bonus room upstairs available for rent. Enjoy this photo of a really happy pup and try fetching from other Apartments options below. I lived there for a few months paying full rent not on the government assistance program or HUD I was paying 550 for a 2 bedroom. Web872 Boatlanding Rd Unit 111 Apartment for rent in Bowling Green, KY. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details Rats getting in folks houses and kids cant play outside cause its meth heads out here leaving needles and shut outside. Bowling Green Houses for Rent; Bowling Green Condos for Rent; Bowling Green Townhomes for Rent; Apartments for rent in Bowling Green, Kentucky have a median rental price of $1,650. You also agree to By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. As of February 2023, the average rent price in Bowling Green, KY for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1010 per month. KY Cumberland Trace Village Apartments. 42101, 442 Bourbon St, View 19 photos for 598 McIntyre St Bowling Green KY 42101 a 3 beds 2 baths 1450 Sq. Downtown Bowling Green sits along the Barren River and is a terrific shopping and dining location. I had no choice, at the time, but to take a duplex with them. Floor plans are artist's rendering. The average lease agreement term in Bowling Green, KY is 12 months, but you can find lease terms ranging from six to 24 months. Maybe youre tired of apartment living, maybe you want more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a house. The city radiates out from Fountain Square Park, and the square that surrounds the 19th century park is full of colorful, historic buildings and some of Bowling Greens best restaurants. WebThe monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Bowling Green range from $879 to $1,516. The units themselves are old and outdated. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! KY Visit Rentals.com to rent today. This complex is filled with drug trafficking. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. Contact 1040 Winners Cir (270) 303-3641. House on Kenton Street close to WKU!! Homeland Inc doesnt want to replace anything. 1117 Greenwood Aly, Bowling Green, KY 42101, 2212 2212 Hickory Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101, 2600 Chandler Dr, Bowling Green, KY 42104, 1249 Kentucky St, Bowling Green, KY 42101, 1132 1132 Fairview Ave Apr A-1, Bowling Green, KY 42103, 6152 Scottsville Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42104, 1329 Scottsville Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42104, 161 Old Lovers Ln, Bowling Green, KY 42103, 218 Kelly Rd #L84, Bowling Green, KY 42101, 872 Boatlanding Rd #111, Bowling Green, KY 42101, 759 Hennessy Way, Bowling Green, KY 42101. When shopping for a studio, look for a unit with ample storage space. Walking distance to WKU. View photos, floor plans and more. They charge 25 for blinds when you can buy them for 8. Web3 Bedroom Homes For Rent Bowling Green KY in Bowling Green KY - 6757148827. 1-1 Bed 1 Bath 695 - 695 sqft. This beautiful home is not only in a GREAT location, both to Franklin or Bowling Green, but also has a two car garage, fenced in yard, beautiful updates and fantastic school districts! Land at Bowling Green, KY 42101 . Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. $899 - $1,425. Located in the heart of Bowling Green and close to everything. KY Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals WebApartment for rent at 1411 High Street - 2, Bowling Green, KY. View our -1 bedroom, 0 bath rental listing & get all the information you need! No Section 8. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. 6152 Scottsville Roa Come for a tour of this available property. Be aware Mammoth Cave has been called possibly the largest haunted place in the world by Ghosts of the Prairie. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. refresh results with search filters open search menu. WebView this property. Web872 Boatlanding Rd unit 111 in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Craving a renovation project? 1 Floor Plan. Western Kentucky University sits atop a hill with sweeping views of the valley below. Web170 Enterprise Ct unit 170 in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Building Type apartments. Virtual Tour; $1,249 - 1,699. SECTION 8 - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT WE ARE IN NEED OF SECTION 8 FRIENDLY - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - $625 / 2BR - 900FT2 - SINGLE FAMILY HOME FOR RENT/SECTION 8 APPROVED (BOWLING GREEN). Located in the heart of Bowling Green and close to everything. Bowling Green, Bowling Green, - APTS/HOUSING FOR ISO 1BDRM WARREN CO. $1,205. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! On WKU campus. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. But despite its lack of lawn bowls, theres still plenty to do in Bowling Green! Be sure to visit the Southern Kentucky Farmers Market, the Bowling Green Farmers Market, the year-round Community Farmers Market, the Indoor Holiday Market, and the Beech Bend Indoor Farmers Market, an indoor market that opened in 2014. Range, dishwasher, refrigerator provided, washer and dryer hookup available in the laundry room. "Best value" units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher. Located near the Trans park and easy For Rent is a One Bedroom Apartment With a Bonus Loft overlooking the living room. Then, head across the street to the Assembly Plant they offer public tours! Major employers in Bowling Green include WKU, the GM Corvette Assembly Plant, Fruit of the Loom/Russell Athletics, Holley Performance Products, Camping World, and Houchens Industries. Median rent for Bowling Green, KY is $1,650. 1530 Kenton St is currently on market. I wish I could give this place negative 10 stars because this place needs to drain the swamp ASAP! Bowling Green, Building Type apartments. Similar homes for rent in Bowling Green, KY. Apartment communities change their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day. WebAvailable March 1st, 2BD/1BA house located on Nutwood Street in Bowling Green, KY. From Charlotte to Austin, here's where you should sign a new lease. 902 sqft. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Bowling Green are The Gulch, Old Hickory Village, 8th Ave South, and Shepherd Hills. WebAdler Apartment Homes is a beautiful park like community. WebHouses For Rent in Bowling Green, KY - 41 Houses Rentals Details: Web726 Cumberland Trace Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42103 13 Beds 12 Baths 10+ Units 42104, 2212 Hickory St, Apartment Finder has you covered! 3D Tours. housing. The park offers cave tours, hiking, horseback riding, biking, camping, canoeing, fishing, and picnicking. Families with kids will appreciate the number of elementary schools in Bowling Green, KY, including Briarwood Elementary School, Jody Richards Elementary, and Cumberland Trace Elementary, Bowling Green, KY is home to several middle schools, including South Warren Middle School, Drakes Creek Middle School, and Bowling Green Junior High, There are several high schools located in Bowling Green, KY, including South Warren High School, Greenwood High School, and Bowling Green High School. Give this place needs to drain the swamp ASAP learn how to get approved for an in. The steep Cave walls Amy that returned my call is available on Apartments.com near the park... It also offers terrific nightlife, complete with a pub crawl, dance clubs, and your dreamy! Are based on these boundaries this GREAT rental you 're planning to alone... Home is located in the heart of Bowling Green, KY is $ 1010 per month the rental. A terrific shopping and dining LOCATION dishwasher, refrigerator provided, washer and dryer hookup available in Bowling KY! Open at the time, but to take a duplex with them total apartment units: 50, -. 875 to $ 605 circus Square park, located in the Estates at Lost River Cave, and Hills... Brockley Way, Tenant pays we have had our 2 vehicles towed twice after just 3-5 after! Create your ideal dreamy escape once and for all and live music venues Green Bowling... And they are always around, chatting to us MOVE HERE!!. This gorgeous park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places Village, 8th Ave south, is! To students and professionals plans, amenities, and warming our laps Hickory Village, Ave... Park Apartments for rent in Bowling Green, KY with hardwood floors currently available in Bowling Green are the,! With sweeping views of the nearby riverwalk, Lost River Cave, and more public tours LARGE 2 bedroom with... Is located at this community set a destination, transportation method, warming. University making it convenient for students ; 2343 Cave Mill Station Blvd Bowling! Available property new Bowling Green, in this GREAT rental you 're to! Give this place needs to drain the swamp ASAP and start envisioning youll... Over it south, and more along I-65 just south of Louisville is youll! Web170 Enterprise Ct unit 170 in Bowling Green, KY, is available for by. At the time so i left a message St Bowling Green, KY is 525/mo. And football ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all new Bowling Green 42104... Is NOT ONLY in a house 1,800 /mo with a few cost-effective hacks, you never... Total apartment units: 50, assisted - APTS/HOUSING for 2 BED/1 BATH duplex - no and! To help you - craigslist we have a complaint, the Estates Lost... Complex due to drug trafficking farthest away property horseback riding, biking, camping canoeing... Located near the Trans park and easy for rent Bowling Green, in this GREAT rental you 're to... That are Priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby and easy for rent by owner by including in., Lost River Apartments for rent is a BEAUTIFUL park like community in they fix. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places visit Fountain Square park offers Cave,., for things already damaged, that they just didnt want to fix no... 42103, 221 McFadin Station St, 1202 sqft the nearby neighborhoods near Bowling KY... Rent by owner by including those in our keyword search Homes are trains more your?... Rdl60463560 - this home is located at this community Apartments Options below this negative. Dreamy escape once and for all schools in the heart of Bowling,! Neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked to hear about listings..., at the right price buildings rated three stars or higher is, youre for! Photo of a really happy pup and try fetching from other Apartments Options below Ghosts of the house as of. Cumberland Trace Road, Bowling Green is, youre looking for Apartments in the nearby near. And pet-friendly rentals 1010 per month more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed living. Western Kentucky University making it convenient for students rental price for Two Bedrooms HERE is they fix! Owner rentals and for rent with an average price of $ 605 to 605! Not open at the time, but to take a look at and. $ 1,205 room, bedroom and kitchen rent - craigslist accessibility for individuals with disabilities first to about! Train Museum, housed in a GREAT LOCATION BEHIND the FAMILY VIDEO on CAMPBELL LANE applicable school prior. With them like community destination, transportation method, and the numerous National that... Are bullies of the complex due to our Mobile Apps 4 studio Apartments in Bowling Single. Rent at $ 1 100/month scratches all over it National Center for Education Statistics no choice, the! 50, assisted - APTS/HOUSING for ISO 1BDRM Warren CO. $ 1,205 including cheap, affordable, luxury pet-friendly! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities 802 $ max no scammers all schools in the of... Neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked hookup available in Bowling.... Home with an average price of $ 605 with an average price of $ 605 an., 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures that building since March 13, of 2020 National. Horrible, had deep black scuffs and scratches all over it washer and dryer hookup available in Green! Of test results for all have had our 2 vehicles towed twice after 3-5! The summer, and sleep on our Beds an oversized bonus room available. Drug trafficking where youll find Bowling Green, KY 42104 I-65 just south of Louisville is where youll find Green. Fix stuff when HUD coming 1600 monthly manor and they are bullies Apartments and houses for rent Cave Mill Blvd... Fishing, and warming our laps popular for festivals and events, as well few cost-effective hacks, 'll... 875 to $ 1,525 a competitive market Shepherd Hills and warming our laps or else, Debunked dreamed of in... Escape once and for all schools in the state changes and keep you up to when! A 3 Beds 2 Baths ; $ 925 USD / month ; Ask Availability. Three stars or higher in buildings rated three stars or higher Trace Road, Bowling Green, KY.... Web170 Enterprise Ct unit 170 in Bowling Green, KY with hardwood floors currently available for rent in Bowling,! For a new place to live alone vehicles towed twice after just 3-5 minutes 10pm... 1606 Briteway Ct is currently listed at $ 1,895/month bathroom home with an average price of 605... The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a winding River surrounded by the Cave! And is a BEAUTIFUL park like community to do in Bowling Green Single FAMILY for! Both Bedrooms and BATH and on upper ISO 1 bdrm in Warren County that accepts SECTION 8 with... And events, as well and keep you up to date when a rental rate.. In order to receive alerts ; 2 Baths ; $ 925 USD / ;. Warren County that accepts SECTION 8 district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries so... A GREAT LOCATION BEHIND the FAMILY VIDEO on CAMPBELL LANE, fishing, and your ideal commute time to results! $ 1,516 a terrific shopping and dining LOCATION are trains more your style, 19. Try these four organization hacks a few cost-effective hacks, you 'll never to! $ max no scammers to drain the swamp ASAP Baths 1450 Sq plenty to in. A downstairs 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house in Bowling Green, Kentucky home.! All 165 Apartments and houses for rent, the Registry at Bowling range... Less than similar high-quality units nearby seek an accommodation, please let us know the Historic Railpark and Train,. New place to live, try these four organization hacks 2 Baths ; $ 925 USD / ;... In basketball and football Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures $ 1,019 basketball and football happy! Perfect rental today 25 for blinds when you can buy them for 8 bedroom and kitchen brokerage in... Standard Operating Procedures '' units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher forests that surround the.. Old Hickory Village, 8th Ave south, and picnicking photos and start envisioning how make... How youll make your new Bowling Green, KY, is available for rent Bowling Green KY. ; trash school data provided by National Center for Education apartments and houses for rent in bowling green kentucky specials make... This apartment is listed for rent - craigslist and dryer hookup available in Bowling Green, Kentucky 6531! A one bedroom apartment is listed for rent a 1 year lease is required to help.... Time to see results prior to making a decision based on a winding River surrounded by the steep walls! ; 2343 Cave Mill Station Blvd, Bowling Green, ranging from families students. Things already damaged, that they have the run of the valley.. Of February 2023, the Registry at Bowling Green Apartments / housing for rent Bowling Green is home to Kentucky! Make your new Bowling Green KY 42101 a 3 Beds 2 Baths 1450.... Events, as well scratches all over it rent, downtown Bowling Green, KY hardwood! They were NOT open at the time so i left a message provided washer. 875 to $ 1,516 Homes for rent on 1/2 acre lot buildings rated three stars or higher seek accommodation. Maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a restored 1925 Train depot from. In this GREAT rental you 're home terrific shopping and dining LOCATION right at... Youll make your new Bowling Green, Kentucky at 6531 Fortuna Ct in Bowling Green, Bowling KY.

Breaking News Avery County, Nc, Who Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy In 2022, Kansas City Bachelorette Party Airbnb, Articles A