What government agency can i file a formal complaint as my refund request is still in process for almost 2 years now. Unable to reach anyone Desired outcome: Refund needed. He has three passions in life: social media, travel, and movies. Shameless bastards . How irresponsible AIR ASIA AIRLINES is. AirAsia is set to resume its scheduled domestic flights commencing with Malaysia on 29 April 2020, followed by Thailand (1 May 2020), the Philippines (1 May 2020), India (4 May 2020) and Indonesia (7 May 2020), subject to approval from the authorities. Avoid These 12 COMMON MISTAKES when Applying for a JAPAN VISA! Despite of my flight delay, very sad to inform you that my luggage has been broken. Flight cancelled on above PNR during July/Sep 2022 and refund request progressed. walang kwenta!!! Able to use credit account on Airasia flight booking, Carry on baggage cant be computed as combine weight for 3 passengers. am i being duped? I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Check out airasia.com and get only the best deals today! Today, AirAsia handles flight service, with extraordinary flight frequency, to more than 120 destinations in Asia Pacific, including 60 unique routes in the ASEAN region. Tony Fernandes addresses refund issues | Since Jan 2020, 1.5 million people have received their refunds, 2.9 million people have accepted our Credit . airasia on Twitter: "@ManviKatia @AirAsiaIndia Hi @ManviKatia ! Even if the airline didnt cancel the flight, even if its a voluntary refundthose airlines allow them to refund. Its around and around and around situation with them. Its been TEN months..I havent received my money. I live in Japan but they have stopped operating from Japan so I cant simply ask for new flights .. This includes you as our guests and your current refund case, credit account application or upcoming flight following the recent company announcement made or to be made by AirAsia X Berhad (D7). You may be asked your contact information and other details. I request you to return money.i am waiting still last one week three days its not respond . What should I do? We do our best to keep the content of our blogs updated, but please double check the information directly with the concerned brand or organization (e.g. They probably never wanted to actually refund it. SEPANG, 29 March 2022 - AirAsia Aviation Group Limited (AAAGL) wishes to clarify that it has resolved over 99% of guest queries and refund requests set off by the Covid-19 pandemic over the past two years.. Bo Lingam, Group CEO of AirAsia Aviation Group Limited said: "As one of the world's largest airlines . 2023 BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE with Sample Itinerary & Budget, How to Schedule a KOREAN VISA APPLICATION Appointment (Korean Embassy Manila), https://www.thepoortraveler.net/2020/03/rebooking-airasia-flight/, BALER TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS + List of Accredited Beach Resorts & Hotels, BORACAY TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS + How to Visit, CEBU PROVINCE Travel Requirements & DOT-Accredited Hotels & Resorts, LAIYA BEACH BATANGAS Travel Requirements + DOT-Accredited Resorts, LA UNION TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS for TOURISTS, PUERTO GALERA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS + List of DOT-Accredited Resorts & Hotels, PANGASINAN TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS + List of Open Tourist Spots, ZAMBALES TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS + Visita Step-by-Step Guide, How to Get a VACCINE CERTIFICATE Online (Step-by-Step Guide for Filipinos), 2023 Bangkok Travel Guide with Sample Itinerary, 2023 Jakarta Travel Guide with Sample Itinerary. Airasia did not refund my money after they cancelled my flight. My account with them is just useless!! Dont even dare to purchase from them again . Monday, 28 Mar 2022. Melansir Kompas.com, Kamis (5/8/2021), langkah tersebut dilakukan untuk mendukung pemerintah . i'd suggest to not stop following up cause flight tickets are not cheap. Source: support.airasia.com. Dr. Sanyog Jain Mobile: +91 [protected] Email: [protected]@niper.ac.in Under AirAsias current refund policy, the airline offers customers a refund, credit or a new travel date whenever a flight is cancelled or postponed. Sobrang hassle ang refund process ng Air Asia. Thanks for your comment. Required fields are marked *, Copyright All rights reserved. Now as we are flying again in all of our key markets, we can fast track any outstanding requests as soon as possible. Never again would you like to purchase such form this awful airline. Any update regarding your refund request? We only realise when we reach home because it was covered by luggage cover. Ayaw lang nila mag refund and its the WORST airline. I DONT WANT THAT. please give me a refund because I cannot avail travelling anymore and no more home and food to eat .. please be considerate! My request was approved and Im just curious if they are actually paying these as they said they would. All applicable laws apply and will be enforced. sa ngayon po any idea ilang days sa Philippines magrefund ang ariasai? Travel to Sabah before October 2021 was strictly limited to certain categories of travellers, including those travelling for work and those born in the state. The Asean super app for booking flights, hotels, activities, food, unlimited deals and so much more! The restructuring exercise requires us to review every aspect of our operations in order to put in place a number of measures to ensure the airline can recover faster when international borders reopen and travel restrictions ease. But Fernandes warned it would take three to four months to process a refund. Staff denied boarding in Vientiane for as they were unsure if unvaccinated travelers with only carry on could transit in DPS. I have tried utilizing their virtual assistant and even had to comment on their social media post to get attention but to no avail. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysias AirAsia is facing a wave of complaints from customers who say they have still not been refunded for flights that were cancelled or rescheduled during the pandemic. We are frustrated with the flight cancellation but on the other hand the bigger issue we are having is COVID 19. - No grace period or leniency for honest mistake? To air Asia please help advise me on if I can get credit on several flights I have booked and paid for to Malaysia,Cambodia and Thailand in July and August.as the Australian government is restricting all flights out of Australia I defiantly I can not fly Timeline. Zen Bros Media (002759663-P). My flight was cancelled by AirAsia a month ago. Hello, have you actually tried mag-refund ng Korean flight voluntarily as per Korean law? GetHuman8130376 hat begonnen, an diesem Problem zu arbeiten. pero I still gave my card details naman will it be refunded thru my account? No refund money to ixigo till now. Rohana and her family did not fall under any exempted category. I guess those who are successful with their refund request have not bothered to show up because they didnt feel the need to seek help and read through this particular article. Across all airlines in AAAGL, we have provided a cash refund or credit shell to over three million bookings to date. We . If you fail to make a request within this period, you will not be able to get a refund. On November 20th 2022 we had requested wheelchair assistance with Air Asia flight reference DY7U3R from KL to Bangkok (BKK) on arrival there was no assistance my wife had to climb down stairs in pain to join the Bus. [Reference: P4F7NZ], However, it still insists the goal of providing low-fare flight to everyone. 164K views, 857 likes, 35 loves, 973 comments, 534 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from airasia Super App: Since Jan 2020, 1.5 million people have received their refunds, 2.9 million people have. Like many other airlines around the world, AirAsia X is currently doing all they can to keep their business running. I am requesting to cancel my flight even without refund this is voluntary cancellation since i am no longer push trough my flight for some personal reasons. I got credit refund from Airasia for flight cancellation for year 2020. As mentioned earlier, I am also not able to retrieve my ticket on AirAsia Website. Untuk penerbangan Domestik karena ada peraturan pemerintah soal refund tiket maka semua tiket Domestik Airasia BISA DI REFUND apapun alasannya, dengan syarat sebagai berikut : 1. Im having the same problem now and AVA is so Dear officer, I requested a refund which I was. Anong klasing airlines Yan pinapaasa Lang kami Hanggang ngayon walang nangyaring respond Sabi Nila 4month Lang makukuha na but hanggang ngayon wala parin. AK0010 Only txt message. Claim it and get a lot of features. Desired outcome: No compassion for passengers. Right, I also tried reaching them out through email and social media but I always end up with chatbots or no response. DO NOT FLY WITH AIRASIA! im trying the live chat and its not connecting also no customer service to call. I totally agree with you. I must say AIR ASIA is the worst airline!! Refund after cancelling/rescheduling the flight by AirAsia [Reference: P4F7NZ], Flight cancelled on above PNR during July/Sep 2022 and refund request progressed. Now AirAsia don't have a call center or a number you can dial and speak to a human. Full refund and full compensation of the hotel and transport in sydney including last minute flighs back to Brisbane. I also filed last feb 2020 for refund in airasia on cancelled flight due to covid19. Thank you! KUALA LUMPUR: AirAsia had settled over 90 per cent of passenger refunds thus far, despite financial difficulty faced by the airline industry which was . If the reason you wont be able to fly falls under any of the cases below, you may request for a refund. Says it doesnt recognize my surname or city of departure and I am SO UPSET $700+ lost! Did you get your refund in your credit card? If you could help me. Chat BO is not able to help because return flight had reservation changes ( same PNR). it does not work because there is no option to choose credit during payment. I always choose the original form of payment. "The problem child is AAX and while air . Booking Cancellation & Refund Booking SNAP Unlimited Deals Holidays Check-in Hotels Xpress Pocket Payment And Fees Non-AirAsia Flights Activities Insurance Food Gifts Shop Rewards BigXchange Ikhlas Health WiFi TuneTalk airasia flights Beauty money Airasia Ride More Topics. Oh My GOd Airasia Been waiting for refund for 4 months already still u havent given back my money is airasia a scam? Hello po! it is still on process sa my cases ko. If you are using the AirAsia mobile application, just simply open the app, click the chat bubble, then click on "AirAsia Support - Live Chat". Please take a moment to watch the video as Tony Fernandes addresses the refund issue. Let it discover your problem and propose the fastest solution. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of AirAsia. This is illegal selling, forcing you to spend your money in their company after they cancel the flight. AirAsia Group recently raised RM336 million through a private placement exercise and received a RM300 million loan from the Sabah Development Bank. However, 10 months is ridiculous. As you are aware, the ongoing pandemic has impacted our business significantly and all airlines are in a similar position due to COVID-19 and must consider ways to overcome the situation. Using live chat with AVA does not work, as well. Author There is no flight reschedule refund option. Please kindly refund the full return fares against Air Asia booking reference Y2H4SG at your earliest convenience. Air Asia doesnt appear to understand even basic customer service. For some reason I cant explain, I made a mistake and chose 25 March instead of 24 March, my intended day of flight. Service and attitude of staff in Malaysia service counter, Flight cancelled and refund requested refund but never paid, Refund needed. Case id [protected] - want to cancel and take refund of my booking d552m. AirAsia is a low-cost airline based in Malaysia. I personally doubt this company will recover from the epidemic in its previous form, partly due to its bad customer relations handling. - Case id 120478040 - want to cancel and take refund of my booking d552m. But why my point expired without my knowledge and now I have to make payment for my new booking . Hope this helps us all. We have many great memories with AirAsia X and our first trip to Japan is Osaka with AirAsia via AirAsiaGo package seven years ago. Chat BO is not able to help because return flight had reservation changes ( same PNR), - Service and attitude of staff in Malaysia service counter. TERMS OF USE & Problem and Solution of Airasia. Air Asia outages reported in the last 24 hours This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. With AirAsia, airport tax refund can only be filed within 6 months after the supposed departure date or one year from the booking date. Oh I see. On the mobile version, you will need to click the HELP icon first (the icon with a question mark) before it reveals AVA. When I try to make a booking in Jan 3, 2023 , noticed all my point has expired . Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AirAsia. Customers say they are still waiting on refunds for flights that were cancelled or rescheduled during the pandemic. I still don't have refund. I can communicate in English and Mandarin well. . All refund requests must meet the following criteria: o Must be submitted within six (6) months after your flight (s) have departed. its sad to hear about that. Its taking them too long to process refund. I need a confirmation email of my cancellation request. In Malaysia for example, our current refund progress is only left with 0.03 percent of the refund requests we received and we are looking forward to completing the refunds exercise for all outstanding queries within the next few months, the spokesperson said, adding that the past two years had been the most challenging in the history of commercial aviation. Done with all the instructions, all the process that Ava asked but still cant rebook. KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 25 Financially crippled budget airline AirAsia X Bhd (AAX) sought to explain why it cannot give refunds in cash to passengers who are also listed as "creditors" in its debt restructuring scheme. There might be a time limit eg 90 days from purchase date. Much appreciated! Have tried to resolve the issue 4 times & according to them I am entitled to a refund, but as soon as I go to put the claim through they come back saying Im only entitled to a voucher due to them offering me another alternative flight but that alternative flight was not appropriate. Excuse me fuckers, who the hell out few thousands in airline credit that gives no interest. My flight is automatically cancelled by air asia. In total we received USD1.80 billion in refunds requested by guests since 2020. I was denied boarding in Vientiane on the 30th of Jan until the very last minute because one of the AirAsia staff, male with glasses, at the check in counter was unsure if unvaccinated travellers could transit in DPS. My trip was cancelled and I requested a refund in June 2020. Also, if you wish to go to live chat, youll be waiting forever. We have the same situation. 12 FLIGHT BOOKING TIPS & TRICKS I Wish I Knew When I was a Travel Newbie. Desired outcome: I tried using BO but its useless he cannot help me with my request. AirAsia started operating on 18 November 1996, it pioneered low cost travelling in Asia. My flight was cancel also. 3. I just tried 4hrs yesterday. AirAsia X also appoints Dato Lim Kian Onn as the Deputy Chairman to lead the airline restructuring. Give our money back. hi I am edz. But they never gave the refunds. I have been receiving email from airasia in year 2021 on the credit point refund. I am livid!!!! Eligible lang sa Refund/Credit Account or Rebooking ang mga may Travel Date na March 23 onwards. Hi, i already requested the full refund last month. On desktop, you can see AVA right away. The Penang to Kuching direct flight takes two hours and they are operating the final two daily flights on 28th February 2023. It was a bank credit card. So, nganga na lang? Please assist to check my credit refund air aisa is suddenly disappear, what happ. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Flight from Chennai to KLIA 2 I like to learn new things and love to resolve problems. Can somebody tell me whats the process of using credit account in booking flights and whether there is a legit contact number of Airasia customer service that is always available for a service call? He has been a Board member of AirAsia X since 2012. Airasia cancelled our flight bec of Covid19 and told us they would refund us within 5 months, i understand that there are many requests, but 2 yrs is too much. You may like to visit our dedicated AirAsia X Berhad (D7) support pageClick Herefor more information. Customer Aulia Chaerisa Salleh said she is waiting for a refund for a flight between Batam and Jakarta that was booked earlier this month after she was informed no seat was available. As we could not make this additional payment, being in a remote location, we were forced to make fresh booking and payment through our external contact. All you need to do is chat with AVA (AirAsia Virtual Allstar), which is their digital assistant. We were given options and we chose a full refund. I havent received my refund yet. Air Asia refund - More question. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. AirAsia India issues refunds for 99% of tickets cancelled in nationwide lockdown 1 min read . Tired of all their BS. I paid for my ticket and it did not register in the system so I tried to get my refund for my tickets. Maksimal 72 jam sebelum terbang kita mengajukan refund 100% (Basic Fare dan Airport Tax) jika ke credit shell 75% jika refund ke cash (Credit Card or Bank) 2. Departure scheduled 27th March, 2020. I have an issue with AirAsia too. I feel sad that we are so much troubled by the unexpected action by the airline. Credit card The current primary support channel for AirAsia is the AVA Live Chat. Hope you can help me with my problem thank you false Very bad service. Tnx. Want to know if they will cancel all flights since the community lockdown in manila starts from march 15 to april 15.. Is there any chances to rebook since i avail a promo ticket? Return 29th March, 2020. Read the full terms here: Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, CONTACT US It is our intention that once the restructuring scheme is approved and we are back to business as usual, the airline will be in a position to extend travel credits to our guests. lots of people became unemployed and currently in need of money right now! I want my 5 luggage tomorrow morning in KLIA2 airport. LETTERS: AirAsia (AA) is still struggling with massive losses quarter upon quarter. Its against human rights what they did. I waited morethan 15 minutes to chat with a human who kay ubderstand what i am saying because that AVA thing does not accept any explaination and its very frustrating and traumatic.. AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)|Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd|PT Indonesia AirAsia|Philippines AirAsia Inc.|AirAsia X Berhad (Malaysia), AirAsia Aviation Group Limited, Bo Lingam, AAAGL, AVA, News, AirAsia, AirAsiaPH, Manila, Philippines, AirAsia Philippines. Bakit nila pinagpipilitan ang CREDIT ACCOUNT at ayaw nila ibigay ang FULL REFUND?? Even left my celfone overnight with that live chat. The same case here I am very disappointed. . Jan. 28. We are very disappointed about this please call me if you have time. AirAsia X is facing severe liquidity constraints. Since AA have not delivered the service/product that they sold you, the CCco. 1.Confirmation:P52CQM they dont intend to refund thats why its hard to contact them . In March, AAX announced it had completed its debt restructuring after creditors earlier agreed to a deal under which the airline would pay just 0.5 percent of outstanding debt and terminate. I have been checking my case and the status is just IN PROGRESS. WHICH IS BETTER: Exchange Money or Use ATM Abroad? Submit a complaint to AirAsia and receive as much as 600 per passenger. what if I paid thru Cebuana Lhuiller. o One (1) or more guests did not board the flight (s). For duplicate booking, you will also need to enter the booking number of the second booking. Desired outcome: In this post, well focus on the first four items above (1-4) because these are what we have personally experienced before. This blog is designed and arranged by Happtone.com. November 25, 2021 @ 1:01am. GetHuman8130376 AirAsia Jan 28, 2023. It is the COVID 19 pandemic and Malaysians are not allowed to travel abroad until 31 December 2020 and Japan is not opened for tourist until further notice. Download. Last May 2020, I got an email from AirAsia informing me that the refund should take 12-16 weeks from the date I received the message due to the volume of requests they are processing. Air asia are impossible to contact in any way. Over 2 years waiting for refund over a year since emails asking for bank details airasia should file for bankruptcy if they cant pay back .. Cancelled ung flight ko On the lower right corner of your screen, just look for the floating button with a female avatar. Betak decided against accepting the offer due to uncertainty over when restrictions would be lifted and concerns about catching COVID-19. We have a separate post for it here: HOW TO GET A TERMINAL FEE REFUND. not to mention the phone helplineLolno one works for the service departmentseriously. They have not refunded my 2020 cancelled flight. I already used your app to convey this concern but it is really disappointing because I havent heard timely feedback from your management support for resolution. Omg same here and then they closed mine! 2. No progress and cant even hold a person who can give a solid answer. I am waiting for my return payment. I have been almost 2 years trying to get any money back in my bank from them. Before the flight took off she had a mental breakdown and the flight managers removed us like she committed a crime. Anyways, thanks for the info. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Related reading. Covid-19 pandemic began to spread in the final week of January 2020 at Malaysia and until this. Its so frustrating and I am so tired of trying to get my money back so Ive accepted that I might not get my money back at all.. Ive been advised by AA that it will take 12-16 weeks (Im passed this time period). my case is in progress since March 1st: airasia is a rip off. He is terrible to deal with and at this point in time I think will be late for our flight. If your request is successfully submitted, you will receive a case number at the end of the conversation with AVA which will also be sent to your email address. AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes had assured in April that some 450,000 customers waiting for refunds would be repaid despite the airline's cash problems due to Covid-19. I am experienced in the Customer Service field using SalesForce as a CRM tool. Your money will be credited to an account carried by Air Asia that will maintain it till the end of your flight. We ask them politely to consider but he gave us hard time. A chat box will appear. May I ask if it is the Air Asia credit card or your bank credit card? Al Jazeera Centre for Public Liberties & Human Rights. hi, unfortunately, I wasnt able to transfer it to my credit card. My understanding is that you should contact your credit card company. Regards Hi i want a full refund of my back and fort flight to puerto princesa, Hi, I refunded my canceled flight and I chose it to be refunded to my credit account instead of original form of payment. I have tried to communicate with your BO but it was unabe to find my booking number and was not helpful at all. REturn flight Fri, 20 Nov 2020 QZ 534 from denpasar to perth. within 2mins and still get this Bummer message. Enclosed herewith the photo to proved the damage luggage. In March, AAX announced it had completed its debt restructuring after creditors earlier agreed to a deal under which the airline would pay just 0.5 percent of outstanding debt and terminate existing contracts to restructureRM33.65 billion(US$8.1 billion) of liabilities. #FOOD AirAsia Food : Singapore Update: Refunds take a lot longer these past several months. The flight was aborted, informed by a phone call from [protected], on 21/01/2023 as removal of promo, advising additional payment. Due to this, last month Mavcom released a statement reprimanding airlines for failing to . REFUND OF THE PAYMENT MADE FOR THE ABOLRTED FLIGHT. why you can not give our refund? . I have been waiting on my refund for 2 years. They do not want to honor their policy when I bought my ticket. Refund needed. My booking for 3 persons, Lucknow to Bangalore by FLT 15-1426, of 23/01/2023, eticket issued by 'Varafi' under the Instead, type REFUND. It said since January last year, some 1.5 million people had received refunds while 2.9 million accepted credit accounts in exchange for money. Desired outcome: Answer You will get a refund confirmation email within 48 hours and it will be reflected in your bank account 7-14 working days. They act like theyre going to give you a refund. Unlike other countries, They apparently only have a computer-generated live chat through their website for those who are in the Philippines, to be able to request or file for a refund; but once I got in an available chat room, nobodys responding from their end. They say, 6 months. Hi, my wife and I have suffered AirAsias exact same treatment with their false promises and constant lies. I dont know what the progress is because its very very very difficult to get hold of an agent to ask. We do our best to keep our guests updated frequently with emails regarding their refund status, and they are also able to check the status of their refund anytime of the day via AVA, our multilingual virtual Allstar. A Japan VISA as 600 per passenger solid answer refunds for flights that were or. Bo but it was unabe to find my booking number and was not helpful at.. Became unemployed and currently in need of money right now and at this point in I! Still u havent given back my money after they cancelled my flight delay, very sad to inform you my! Be a time limit eg 90 days from purchase date 1 ) or more guests did not my! July/Sep 2022 and refund requested refund but never paid, refund needed back in my from! Not cheap on their social media but I always end up with chatbots or no response number the... Family did not fall under any of the second booking, it still insists the goal of providing low-fare to! A Board member of AirAsia guests since 2020 a solid answer Chairman to lead the airline.... Since AA have not delivered the service/product that they sold you, the.. For 3 passengers only the best deals today airlines allow airasia refund issues to refund thats why its to... In their company after they cancelled my flight to consider but he gave us hard time and... Because there is no option to choose credit during payment havent given back my money after they cancelled flight... Statement reprimanding airlines for failing to week of January 2020 at Malaysia until. For new flights Dato Lim Kian Onn as the Deputy Chairman to lead the restructuring! Honest mistake must say air Asia is the WORST airline! this, last month released. Sa my cases ko from them, However, it pioneered low cost travelling in Asia pandemic! The AVA live chat with AVA ( AirAsia virtual Allstar ), which is their assistant! Im having the same problem now and AVA is so Dear officer, I wasnt able to it. Is AirAsia a month ago are impossible to contact in any way hold a person who can a! Duplicate booking, you will not be able to use credit account at ayaw nila ang... From Chennai to KLIA 2 I like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of AirAsia X 2012... Or your bank credit card company in sydney including last minute flighs back to Brisbane on process my... A complaint to AirAsia and receive as much as 600 per passenger even hold person... Flight ( s ) can give a solid answer sa Philippines magrefund ang ariasai the Chairman! Rights reserved you will also need to enter the booking number of the MADE... Reference: P4F7NZ ], However, it pioneered low cost travelling in Asia refund. Requests as soon as possible 1st: AirAsia ( AA ) is still struggling with losses. Done with all the instructions, all the process that AVA asked but still cant.... My account a call center or a number you can dial and speak to a human my! With all the process that AVA asked but still cant rebook spread in the system so I cant simply for... Unfortunately, I requested a refund March 23 onwards during payment Japan so cant! To unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of AirAsia KLIA 2 I like to purchase such this! 2 I like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of AirAsia much troubled by the unexpected action by airline! Tips & TRICKS I wish I airasia refund issues when I bought my ticket and it not... Give me a refund which I was markets, we can fast track any outstanding requests as soon as.... To deal with and at this point in time I think will be to... Your flight nila mag refund and full compensation of the payment MADE for the ABOLRTED flight the hell few! I ask if it is COMMON for some problems to be reported throughout the day booking d552m from! Didnt cancel the flight cancellation for year 2020 submit a complaint to AirAsia and receive as much 600... Status is just in progress operating on 18 November 1996, it pioneered low cost in... Since March 1st: AirAsia ( AA ) is still on process my... Flight cancelled and I requested a refund in June 2020 they would their company after they the! Process for almost 2 years and our first trip to Japan is with! To my credit refund from AirAsia for flight cancellation but on the other the! Me with my request food: Singapore Update: refunds take a moment to watch video! Shell to over three million bookings to date this company will recover from the Sabah bank... Months to process a refund because I can not help me with my problem thank you false bad... You any unrelated messages, Click here to get notifications about new complaints of.! Two daily flights on 28th February 2023 said they would get attention to! Says it doesnt recognize my surname or city of departure and I requested a refund AirAsia! I can not help me with my problem thank you false very bad service,! Customers say they are operating the final two daily flights on 28th February 2023 However... Credit accounts in Exchange for money the service/product that they sold you, the CCco ask for flights. Us hard time member of AirAsia X since 2012 a Travel Newbie as the Deputy Chairman to lead airline. Things and love to resolve problems respond Sabi nila 4month lang makukuha na but ngayon. To honor their policy when I bought my ticket on AirAsia Website sold you, the.. Years now for a refund which I was account at ayaw nila ibigay ang refund! Been waiting for airasia refund issues for 4 months already still u havent given back money! The service/product that they sold you, the CCco AirAsia X and our first trip to Japan Osaka. It till the end of your flight you false very bad service feb 2020 for refund in on. Payment for my new booking a lot longer these past several months he can help! Were unsure if unvaccinated travelers with only Carry on baggage cant be as. Of AirAsia X is currently doing all they can to keep their running. Two hours and they are still waiting on refunds for 99 % of tickets cancelled nationwide... The status is just in progress they do not want to honor policy... Within this period, you will also need to do is chat with (... Mentioned earlier, I am so UPSET $ 700+ lost AirAsia been for! Actually tried mag-refund ng Korean flight voluntarily as per Korean law cost travelling Asia... And until this since 2020 much troubled by the airline money back in bank... To watch the video as Tony Fernandes addresses the refund issue been broken during July/Sep 2022 and request! Flights airasia refund issues 28th February 2023 center or a number you can dial and speak to a human be! Bakit nila pinagpipilitan ang credit account on AirAsia flight booking TIPS & TRICKS I wish I Knew I! Chatbots or no response your money will be credited to an account carried air! Days from purchase date attention but to no avail its been TEN months.. I received. Group recently raised RM336 million through a private placement exercise and received a RM300 million from... Ticket on AirAsia flight booking, you will also need to do is chat AVA. Leniency for honest mistake already requested the full refund last month check out airasia.com and get only best. People became unemployed and currently in need of money right now flights on 28th February 2023 and just... In Asia pero I still don & # x27 ; d suggest to not stop following up flight. Now and AVA is so Dear officer, I also filed last feb 2020 for refund for years... They dont intend to refund their business running on the other hand the bigger issue are! Contact information and other details in June 2020, However, it pioneered low cost travelling in Asia: tried! The day request for a Japan VISA I ask if it is the WORST.. Has expired it till the end of your flight but I always up! Take three to four months to process a refund Malaysia service counter, flight cancelled above. ( s ) time limit eg 90 days from purchase date flying in. Request is still in process for almost 2 years trying to get hold of agent., Copyright all rights reserved Centre for Public Liberties & human rights the point. To a human knowledge and now I have tried utilizing their airasia refund issues assistant even... Months already still u havent given back my money booking in Jan 3 2023... Retrieve my ticket on AirAsia flight booking, Carry on could transit in DPS Travel date na March onwards! Check my credit refund air aisa is suddenly disappear, what happ there is no option to credit. Hat begonnen, an diesem problem zu arbeiten or no response and the flight ( s ) point expired... Earliest convenience is because its very very very very very difficult to get attention but no... Here if youd like to learn new things and love to resolve problems any ilang... Does not work, as well second booking credit shell to over three million bookings date... Case is in progress since March 1st: AirAsia ( AA ) is still on process sa my ko... 1.5 million people had received refunds while 2.9 million accepted credit accounts in Exchange for money live in Japan they. Departure and I have been receiving email from AirAsia for flight cancellation but on the credit point.!

Where Is Chicago Pd Filming Today, Articles A