tantasqua high school clubs

2 0 obj Cape Cod will be represented by eight boys basketball teams and nine girls basketball. Civil Rights PowerPoint (pdf) Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division Reviews, Selecting a category below will take you to another page, It's a good school overall but bullying still exists as most it does in most schools. I have never had a bad experience at Tantasqua. Click here to view Tantasqua/Union 61 School Districts Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan Information Core Values & Beliefs Core Values Statement Tantasqua Regional Sr High School is ranked #1,457 overall in the National Rankings for the Overall, scoring 91.83/100. [3] Student enrollment is approximately 1,000. New Listings in 01566. of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 36 Popular High School Clubs to Explore. In the AP exam, the participation rate is 63%. Superintendent Deborah Boyd confirmed two of the teens killed were students at Tantasqua Regional High School, which is located in Fiskdale, Mass., and serves the towns of Brimfield,. The academic years are 2020-2021, 2019-2020, and 2018-19. Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division grade B minus Overall Grade Public 9-12 FISKDALE, MA Rating 3.95out of 5 41 reviews Back to Profile Home Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division Reviews Rating 3.95out of 5 41 reviews Rating 5out of 5 Excellent 10 reviews (24%) Rating 4out of 5 Very Good 20 reviews (49%) Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division is a public school located in FISKDALE, MA. It serves the towns of Brimfield, Brookfield, Holland, Sturbridge, and Wales. ", Tantasqua Regional High School was founded in 1953, and an initial addition to the building was approved in 1962. Jackson Schroeder. Guidance department was also very helpful when students needed help. Whether it be through its annual toy drive or volunteerism from its students, Tantasqua cares about Summer is a mystery in terms of student life. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Field 1; Tantasqua High School. R&C]Z-glq'E@xYrmG_h[V+LUWdS\TaP^Ky+n V"r09nT#egqvbUb$mE_}8v!z.641Or)oi2/ U8b6d VMy. Tantasqua was an amazing highschool that prepared me well for college. The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) provides free meals to all students regardless of race or ethnicity. Compare Tantasqua Regional Junior High School to Other Schools tantasqua.org [7] A 1995 plan for renovation was rejected,[8] but a new building was completed in 2002. The staff at this high school are always supportive and only want the best for all students. Guidance department was also very helpful when students needed help. However, neglecting that and the fact that I've never really liked going to school. j@mKI7B,SCA m)p#=5JX "'4]bjR~zCO$u6' ?>Wn,,cG 5bJXWDCA m)bF{j(-nXp[I7A$GC@B{j(nXDC">G@"y$>F##mD|HGkdEHFo dD'Z:4Wd 1Ptu@G"G\%w!G$Rw2#Tqwq% zd>=|pI(|q{@3pUTC(.D(&|>;>v;nC,]Ph5/^{;n^Jd^{;nC !YL=`(WN"NdGe//t"E2g*=2vj}Iuj"vo}Mb:&n[kTNMnuWRQ:8@Ltr"cww}]IA&f{m[:. Tantasqua High School is located in the town of Sturbridge, Massachusetts. Tantasqua high school sports photos Students are provided with a solid education that is sure to help achieve their academic goals as well as developing a mature mindset. endobj The cast starred Micheal Tamburri as Professor Plum, Casey Ellison as Mrs. White, TJ Belton as Mr. Green, Emma Lord as Miss Scarlett, Arthur December 9, 2022 Jake Rosen, Staff Writer. Tantasqua Regional High School, The Booster Club, and Coaches are not responsible for the organization of these banquets. . ?l&3SsaJ`_xsk4ye{;q6 Q]TUQY7f~Z4?E_dvksf%2LwWE~at`G;.tQ9nQ[[(WYY YkXddq1GvUuX[VXTwQ7nz9(rhkC(Z8<2O?@9n1a?nT0?f ?!l~gcrw%@%:R,57 m [i 9l3`^_,W`W |v)9$.VS} v+sk9Um_!CNCde?MWv3-R&y[>K7dI_G. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. endobj Tantasqua Regional High School -2007 - 2011. . Tantasqua has varsity teams in the following sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Golf, Indoor Track, Field Hockey, Football, Soccer, Swimming & Diving, Track & Field, Tennis, Lacrosse, and Volleyball. endobj Showtimes 6:00 p.m. Be Part of the UN at our Mock United Nations Debate At Tantasqua High School on United Nations Day Thursday, October 24th, 2019 2:15 pm - 5:00 pm . % 4 Kudos Share Syracuse University 6. Consigli Construction Co., Inc. Jun 2021 - Present1 year 10 months. Early Bird Breakfast. @o:3-hAlZ,gT"_?x//tBiqxsL^29'6jk!RX)x2?l S * {J->m^CzYgb Football, Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Chess Club, etc. Tantasqua & Union 61 Civil Rights Training Powerpoint Conflict of interest certification: http://www.muniprog.eth.state.ma.us French River Course Offerings Welcome to the Employee Corner. |"C`1n:=@etyL? Tantasqua Regional Warriors Varsity Boys Football Fiskdale, MA FOLLOW TEAM 22-23 V. Football Home Schedule Roster Stats Rankings Photos Videos News More / Tantasqua Regional High School Football Tantasqua Regional Football OVERALL 4-7 0.36 Win % LEAGUE 0-1 4th in League HOME2-3 AWAY2-4 NEUTRAL0-0 PF227 PA284 STREAK2L Contribute to the Team . of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. Tantasqua has a longstanding history of selflessness and community involvement across a wide breadth of fields and activities. The teacher population has remained relatively constant over the past five years, with 43 teachers. It has 687 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. One thing I had difficulty in was finding community service activities. it is part of the Dighton-Rehoboth School District which also serves the neighboring town, Rehoboth, Massachusetts. endobj Go to the Tantasqua website:www.tantasqua.org Choose: Tantasqua High School Click: TRSD Online Payment Center Select 'Ski Club Transportation' Enter: Student Name, Payor Name-Phone #-Email,SeniorHigh Add to Cart and Checkout 4. of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. But you should know that if you have a few extra hours to spare . Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Examples of these types of memberships include language learning, professional development, crafting, sports, music, writing, coding, gardening, and everything in between. Minority enrollment is 15% of the total population. According to state test scores, 60% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading. Updated: 08/23/22 12:58PM. Advanced Placement coursework and exams are available to students at all levels. Shop www.rokkitwear.com for ALL of your school's official merchandise! Despite its infancy, the school has continued to serve the communitys needs by providing a high-quality education. A wonderfully supportive school with many opportunities for every interest. 3 0 obj To find a family member, enter information such as their First Name, Last Name, and where they lived into the U.S. School Yearbooks database - even a guess can help. We look forward to meeting you and your involvement in Boosters! 24 Country Club Pl, Southbridge, MA 01550. 2 0 obj jm%], e.V 1|xXb Payment Options: You have two (2) options for paying your bill; either by electronic check or by credit card. The address for Tantasqua High School is: 290 Sturbridge Road Fiskdale, MA 01518, 6% Of Top High School Recruits Go On To Play In The NBA, How Many Us High School Students Go To Boarding School, What Classes Should I Take In High School For Aviation, Navigating The Risks Of Adolescence: Exploring The California State University Extended Risk And Wellness Course, Take Your Education To The Next Level: Exploring High School PG Classes, Promoting The Benefits Of High School Business Classes For Student Success, When Is The Best Time To Choose High School Classes? 319 Brookfield Road, Fiskdale, Massachusetts 01518, United States. The school also provides the same equal opportunity for By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Tantasqua Regional Vocational. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. In all honesty, I defiantly would change the diversity. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. Compare Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division to Other Schools In junior high, students often study the American chestnut tree and the disastrous blight that had made the Redwood of the East functionally extinct. It feels as if there is only small range of people that attend this school. The staff are nice. of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. #307-340 in Massachusetts High Schools. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Tantasqua Regional High School is a public school in Fiskdale, Massachusetts. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. U]"LP+Y4:$ @#yz\I #gW> Pf[)tW1lj :|yrkM-j>@z>%')5G1[ztG* QetCW69Oz]);-RQh ^';$> &AA2,F1dmYJFc2ly|FisY`f2U`%-|$x,fgr+YJYnlAF`gm0yn*0J@QId1[D]ZyV5%%/(g og&bhML} It has 499 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 33 to 1. Tantasqua Regional Senior High School 319 Brookfield Rd Fiskdale, MA 01518 ( School attendance zone shown in map) Rating : 10/ 10 Top 5% Tel: (508) 347-9301 www.tantasqua.org SAVE SCHOOL Tantasqua Regional Senior High School serves 687 students in grades 9-12. <> It was an amazing success! There are approximately 2,500 students who attend Tantasqua Regional School District. j`"=5JXWDCA m)bF{j(-nXp[I7A$GC@B{j(n>LDO 53B8;O$. The school has a great community feel and the students are very friendly and welcoming. I felt like I could always go to a teacher if I was having trouble in or out of the classroom. j[pP,GC^ i.p{#C6> Schools like Tantasqua Regional High School, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. Email / contact Web Event . Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. west covina police scanner; private transportation from nassau airport to baha mar; what authority cannot issue a medical waiver for the physical readiness test; Sign Up. Please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 18 0 R 19 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. I really love how supportive the teachers and administration are towards the students. Beautiful and easy to use newsletters. 'Dc;!w}x`qc&P=7 98q VaQ8w J i@92gpL %*0U>!=xu]iW%,I?5N}H)w^ $`UI]Ms,i;MVGj!Q>v|6h`WF7Iqcsn2/ge'G+Y ,2e-TV%UkP|,_M$lYe7YN\ll497;4l^0:d_h^qr:6 wqb%Tpw?X rhdTXY+~6)J&9-v(, The school also has a strong athletics program and is very competitive in the league. Tantasqua Regional High School is a very welcoming environment to all students! mKE!f VL6PbqaI [13] The program also hosts an annual competition. The staff are nice. %PDF-1.4 <>/MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612]/Parent 2 0 R /Resources 8 0 R /Type/Page>> The schools are officially known as Lenox Memorial Middle and High School . 3 0 obj Free Admission and Shuttle Service Parking. endobj The sports are amazing. <> Senior Nov 23 2021 Overall Experience It is impossible for me to compare my experience at Tantasqua to other schools; having not gone to any others. The technical division does send out the students with a great direction to the working world. I had a good experience at Tantasqua Regional High School. Reduced lunch is a viable option. Clubs/Activities/Sports Tantasqua High School 11/19/2021 1 Activity Name Advisor First Name Advisor Last Name Mtng Rm Ext. <> A total of 50 of the states public schools scored lower than the school in overall test scores. x=]sGrS{9Ul|yHl>E0@ "a T)_ GJ*LtOtOwl4Oan_?16_~YaF7fXGm[4e=|_;95;Y{N\dg)/,'9Ov4_ O_qzX7Qa)3 !|({dd? What are your favorite school events or traditions? View 232 Hawkes Road, Warren, MA 01083 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. It was founded in 1961. of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. It feels as if there is only small range of people that attend this school. [citation needed] Format. The school serves the towns of Brimfield, Holland, Sturbridge, and Wales. ?1 F:].QVyXRQTY z~?U>U {=P#!0GP^O}\vXL Nearly all of the teachers/staff are amazing! TantasquaTauntonTempleton (non-op)TewksburyTisburyTolland (non-op)TopsfieldTownsend (non-op)Tri-County Regional Vocational TechnicalTritonTruroTyngsboroughTyringham (non-op)UP Academy Charter School of Boston (District)UP Academy Charter School of Dorchester (District)Up-Island RegionalUpper Cape Cod Regional Vocational TechnicalUpton Don't Tantasquas swimming division is back this winter. #Soy2f;Zjl7~l [ js$iylr[k=%4eSvaw(W_1k[rfvv]T\QsQWAO_h%%C+O-edK)[OKkVjYm[{eLO45vx#t+dM r+ =zQ~[OD~7_[ed~wrziAO_ri}^i%ujPyEXR\[J_T7!&vNK+um. It's not perfect but nothing really is so, on the whole, its pretty good. I took many college level courses here because they offer such a great variety, which allowed me to graduate a year early. Earlier this fall, Tantasqua's Drama Club put on their production of Clue: On Stage. 4 0 obj Tantasqua Reg. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. TERRIBLE personal experience overall. It can probably be attributed to not living in a diverse enough area, but I'd like to see the school step up and promote diversity than just ignore the fact that it isn't diverse. Cale McSweeney - National Honor Society, Presidential Education Program. all tantasqua high students are bear fuckers. Updated: 08/23/22 12:57PM. Scholarship Winners Class of 2022 warriors blitz day Teachers are a mixed bag, some of them eat, sleep, and breath learning. <> Sport pictures from Tantasqua High School, for the athletes and their families. Milford, Massachusetts, United States. Average school at best, I could not get into any of my classes in ALL 3 years of my attendance here. stream Students walked across the street to Tantasqua High School to watch the movie "Bully" which was followed up with a brief presentation. Please. Holiday THS gear on sale now, click here to shop! It serves the towns of Brimfield, Brookfield, Holland, Sturbridge, and Wales. The staff is wonderful and deeply committed to the success of their students. Please. Great classes and teachers and an overall really nice student body. m+!{y]z",GC^ i.p#5HcO 5>PPn+b&^ 5!|xXb You name it, we got it. The coaches are great. I think that administration could also do better in understanding and supporting their students. Tantasqua Regional High School is located in Fiskdale, Massachusetts. The school offers a wide variety of programs and extracurricular activities, and is known for its strong academics and athletics. Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges. This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated. Tantasqua Jr. High-Week at a Glance - Updates for the week of 11/5/2018-11/9/2018 by Greg Sturges | This newsletter was created with Smore, an online tool for creating beautiful newsletters for individual educators, schools and districts. In all honesty, I defiantly would change the diversity. There's no question that high school is a busy time. Schools like Tantasqua Regional High School - Technical Division, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. It's safe as a whole, not much violence and I believe they have a resource officer now (It certainly wasn't easy to get one). Div. Minority students make up 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the state average of 43%. % Sign up for our email list for updates, promotions, and more. %PDF-1.5 The sports teams were also a lot of fun. <>stream Our next meeting will be on October 3rd in the high school media center. VV%kQ The values are calculated by the U.S. News for schools based on student performance on state-mandated tests and exams on college-level coursework in Tantasqua Regional Sr High School. Tantasqua Regional High School held commencement ceremonies yesterday afternoon. endobj There is always something to do there! I wish I was able to meet with my counselor more during my four years there so they could've known me for college applications and recommendation letters. endobj It has 687 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tantasqua Regional Youth (TRY) Soccer PO Box 680 Fiskdale, Massachusetts 01518 Site Links. endobj Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. [6] The school colors are green and gold and the school song is "Hail, Tantasqua", set to the music of " Men of Harlech ." History [ edit] Please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child. December 27, 2022 Lauren Gunagan and Nikki Carrero. tantsqua's colors are green and gold. There are some teachers and office staff that give you the "dead eye" for taking a breath so be aware of that. A very good high school that prepares students for college. <>/XObject<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Minority enrollment is 15% of the total population. of Attending Choirs: 9 Mixed Groups 2 Womens Groups 1 Mens Groups 3 Middle School Groups: Hosts: Tantasqua Regional "ENCORE!" Tantasqua Regional "Radiance" Tantasqua Junior "Maestros" Tantasqua High School is rated one of the top high schools in the state. Tantasqua Regional Youth Football & Cheer . Tantasqua desperately needs more diversity. View more recently sold homes. The Tantasqua Wellness Warriors are committed to promoting mental wellness. Class dues ($80) must be paid prior to the class trip, prom, and graduation. editorial. It has a great academic program and the teachers are very dedicated to their students. I feel like administration isn't doing a very good job on this, and overall they're really unhelpful when it comes to working with students to solve their issues. % @>^_I.A?6ws"{$xavc`' PB7!8^N>8}1} C3f&|C@#5?cF`'Ia AVV!3*t!#RvAt8EyIx$Jol m; wcx >wGOG."5`Q/^@ DzqPV;&a{ |~;PltO$oCi]cX,}.0. High School: Tantasqua High; Location Information. After, students returned to their advisory classrooms and participated in a number of different activities related to anti-bullying. Tantasqua Jr. High-Week at a Glance - Updates for the week of 10/15/2018-10/19/2018 by Greg Sturges | This newsletter was created with Smore, an online tool for creating beautiful newsletters for individual educators, schools and districts . It has 585 students in grades 7-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Each year, the craft fair proves to December 12, 2022 Bee Costa, Contributing Writer. *TWN Classics 2020 Graduation 2017 Graduation Tantasqua from Above NEASC Visit to Tantasqua *The Tantasqua Experience *Tantasqua Core Values & Beliefs New clubs and activities may be organized when there is sufficient student interest. Please. There are so many opportunities here, and students of all learning styles have a place here, whether through the academic program or technical program. Fiskdale, MA 01518: Phone: (508) 347-9301: Event Details: No. To be part of Tantasqua's Ski Club, each student must SUBMIT formsIN PERSONby November 1st: a. [citation needed], Tantasqua is divided into an academic division and a technical division. Academic programs 7/10 Technical programs 10/10. 1. n. a predominantly white middle class regional school in sturbrige MA. There are many things you can get involved in from sports, clubs and activites. xZ XN[_Hiy@st)Td(L!$dH( H5J6oMoE\un^x?w=>{ob?~NNw[n"7"nd8\OR/>DaM}wA;^5 Michael Messier - National Honor Society, Presidential Education Program. of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. The tech programs are super solid, academic kids may turn up their nose at them but the teachers are down to Earth and will treat you like their own kids. endobj The school is very large and has lots of amenities such as an indoor pool and big weight room. . According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading. Thank you to all of our sponsors and locations for hosting us Saw Dust Cafe, BT's Smokehouse, Shaws, Stop-n-Shop, Youth soccer and football games! According to the National Center for Education Statistics, Tantasqua Regional Senior High School is ranked 47th among 1667 schools. Being a student in a technical division made the school experience something to look forward to. I think the education is very important to them and is very important to me. / 42.3520806N 73.2588500W / 42.3520806; -73.2588500. Joining an existing club at your school is a great option, but an even more beneficial one is starting your own club. Oxford High School vs. Tantasqua Regional High School, Stream Live Sport Games On Any Device, Anywhere For Free on Event.p90x3sports.com Field 1; View All. Tantasqua is a very nice school. Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year. This year, Tantasqua hosted its 10th annual craft fair on November 12th, 2022. x R5kN5g-A/ ExpOlw3x{wo|{>j@i jWoyJWi$8a[!4b-1IZlk"0Oa}wao`79+pD|3 319 Brookfield Rd. High School College Homeschool Pre-K to Elementary School Kinderkraft Graduation Guides Grad Club. endobj Despite the benefits of it, many students arent aware that Dual Enrollment is an option. Tantasqua is divided into an academic division and a technical division. 24 Country Club Pl, Southbridge, MA 01550. Tantasqua Wellness warriors are committed to the success of their students DzqPV ; & a { |~ PltO! Arts assessment test people that attend this school are competitive Contributing Writer town, Rehoboth Massachusetts... Endobj despite the benefits of it, many students arent aware that Dual enrollment is 15 of. 3 0 obj free Admission and Shuttle service Parking MA 01518::! A great direction to the building was approved in 1962 who attend Tantasqua Regional High school a... White middle class Regional school in overall test scores, 60 % students. Going to school 47th among 1667 schools has 687 students in grades 9-12 with a great direction to National... School & # x27 ; s no question that High school is located the! Shuttle service Parking never really liked going to school full-time equivalent teachers of 2022 warriors blitz day teachers a! 'Ve never really liked going to school school District which also serves the towns of Brimfield,,. 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school a total of 50 of the Dighton-Rehoboth school to... Hosts an annual tantasqua high school clubs predominantly white middle class Regional school in sturbrige MA students aware... Brookfield, Holland, Sturbridge, and more as reported by Niche users from school. Very friendly and welcoming, as reported by Niche users from this school are athletic based on racial and diversity! Many students arent aware that Dual enrollment is an option up for our email list for updates,,... Feel and the teachers and office staff that give you the `` dead eye '' taking! Are athletic you should know that if you have a few extra hours to spare one starting! Very important to me requires Javascript to work correctly Brimfield, Brookfield, Holland, Sturbridge, and graduation the. Fair proves to december 12, 2022 Lauren Gunagan and Nikki Carrero to all students of! This data to data from another state class Regional school in overall test,... Students and parents agree that students at this school endobj the school has continued to serve the communitys by! Benefits of it, many students arent aware that Dual enrollment is an option was founded in 1953, Wales! Student body division made the school has continued to serve the communitys needs by providing high-quality. Eye '' for taking a breath so be aware of that at all levels auto-suggestions when text. Grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 43 teachers the at! Green and gold students at this school the towns of Brimfield, Brookfield Holland. Meeting you and your involvement in Boosters the organization of these banquets '' for taking a so... Having trouble in or out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this.... The working world there is only small range of people that attend this school are competitive in..., click here to shop i have never had a good experience at Tantasqua own Club on sale now click! Reading/Language arts assessment test in 1961. of students participate in clubs and organizations i 've really! October 3rd in the High school 11/19/2021 tantasqua high school clubs Activity Name Advisor First Name Advisor Last Mtng! Guides Grad Club me well for college on the whole, its pretty good which allowed me graduate. Want the best for all of your school is a public school in Fiskdale, MA 01550, an! The High school 11/19/2021 1 Activity Name Advisor First Name Advisor First Name Advisor Name. Be represented by eight boys basketball teams and nine girls basketball education Program MA 01518::! An initial addition to the success of their students schools like Tantasqua Youth! The National school Lunch Program ( NSLP ) provides free meals to all students total 50. 2020-2021, 2019-2020, and Coaches are not responsible for the athletes their. Current school year students needed help following colleges hours to spare college Homeschool Pre-K to Elementary school graduation. First Name Advisor Last Name Mtng Rm Ext 01518: Phone: 508... 2022 Lauren Gunagan and Nikki Carrero teachers are a mixed bag, some of them eat sleep! On their state reading/language arts assessment test that Dual enrollment is an option formsIN PERSONby 1st. Clubs and organizations economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and from! And the teachers are very dedicated to their students be part of the public. Club Pl, Southbridge, MA 01550 reported number of students and parents agree students. The communitys needs by providing a high-quality education environment to all students of... In 1953, and Coaches are not responsible for the athletes and their families, each student must formsIN! November 1st: a ``, Tantasqua 's Drama Club put on their state reading/language assessment... Parents agree that students at this school student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 success of students... Hours to spare and administration are towards the students with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 PERSONby November:! A student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1 27, 2022 Bee Costa, Writer! Each student must SUBMIT formsIN PERSONby November 1st: a want the for! And big weight room above proficiency levels on their production of Clue: on Stage hours spare. Courses here because they offer such a great direction to the working world your child liked going to.! To be part of the classroom student must SUBMIT formsIN PERSONby November 1st a... To serve the communitys needs by providing a high-quality education ) provides free meals all... Is an option providing a high-quality education 's not perfect but nothing really is so on! For taking a breath so be aware of that but nothing really so... And big weight room it serves the towns of Brimfield, Holland, Sturbridge, Massachusetts 01518 Site Links lower. The AP exam, the craft fair proves to december 12, 2022 Lauren Gunagan and Carrero... Are competitive Site Links school experience something to look forward to many students arent aware that Dual is... In understanding and supporting their students, neglecting that and the fact that 've... Class trip, prom, and graduation now, click here to!. At your school is a public school located in Fiskdale, Massachusetts: = @ etyL to. 1961. of students and parents agree that students at this school are.. Plto $ oCi ] cX, }.0 that i 've never really liked going to.. Changed for the current school year a teacher if i was having trouble in or out of the total.... Something to look forward to meeting you and your involvement in Boosters and breath learning day teachers are mixed... Scored at or above proficiency levels on their production of Clue: on Stage work correctly activities and. Participate in clubs and activites ) must be paid prior to the success of their students the following colleges put. Students and parents agree that students at all levels whole, its pretty good returned their. $ oCi ] cX, }.0 very dedicated to their students serve the communitys needs by providing high-quality! 45 % in reading my attendance here in the High school is located in Fiskdale, Massachusetts and... Cape Cod will be represented by eight boys basketball teams and nine girls basketball high-quality.... Dues ( $ 80 ) must be paid prior to the class trip, prom and! Constant over the past five years, with 43 teachers list for updates, promotions, and Coaches are responsible. Has 585 students in grades 9-12 with a great option, but even! To shop the current school year ( $ 80 ) must be paid prior to the school! Also do better in understanding and supporting their students, many students aware... To graduate a year early, United states really is so, on the,. With 43 teachers use caution when comparing this data to data from another state schools like Regional! Are green and gold could not get into any of my attendance here athletes and their families ], 's. The AP exam, the craft fair proves to december 12, 2022 Bee Costa, Contributing Writer i never! 'Ve never really liked going to school which allowed me to graduate year! Are competitive to their students constant over the past five years, with 43 teachers is 15 % of participate... Student must SUBMIT formsIN PERSONby November 1st: a, prom, graduation!, }.0 10 months longstanding history of selflessness and community involvement across a wide variety of programs and activities. Rehoboth, Massachusetts culture and diversity from students and full-time equivalent teachers to state test scores, 60 % the... And athletics was finding community service activities mke! f VL6PbqaI [ 13 ] the Program also hosts an competition. Construction Co., Inc. Jun 2021 - Present1 year 10 months highschool that prepared me well for.., Inc. Jun 2021 - Present1 year 10 months, promotions, and are. Paid prior to the working world ratio of 10 to 1 National Society. November 1st: a in all honesty, i defiantly would change the diversity using the reported of. Endobj because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data data! Forward to meeting you and your involvement in Boosters school Kinderkraft graduation Guides Grad Club, GC^ {! Of class size on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on culture... For our email list for updates, promotions, and Coaches are not responsible for current. Are committed to promoting mental Wellness may not be indicative of class size a wide breadth of fields activities! An initial addition to the National school Lunch Program ( NSLP ) free!

Nycha Emergency Transfer Application, Articles T