seafood junction mississippi

Shrimp, Fish, Chicken, Stuff Crab, Fried Oysters. It is a little pricey (just a buck or two) but we go for special occasions and special dinners. They have a small salad bar. It's great for families very child friendly.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Add to compare #1 of 1 seafood restaurant in Algoma . A hidden gem! It's an all you can eat buffet that includes fish, shrimp, chicken, macaroni & cheese, etc. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Hotels. 0.22 miles, Spud's ($) American, Barbecue, Chicken, Steak, Burgers, This is real good food and great service. Yes, Seafood Junction Too offers takeout. The staff were all pleasant and friendly. The cold slaw is creamy, but not runny. The buffet has a lot to offer but lacks on the healthier end of the spectrum. and frog legs were good. What we found that was crazy odd to us, was Everyone & I do mean Everyone was Crazy Friendly!!! Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. 25 E Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611, USA. Be prepared to eat when you stop in. Always consistent food. They do have healthy choices bake fish also.More, Ate there on 6.30.17. The salad bar was fresh and had plenty of selections to offer. Great food in two great locations: Algoma and Byhalia, MS. WebSEAFOOD JUNCTION 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 (662) 489-8946 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Recommended Restaurantji More Info Parking: Paid, Lot, On Site, Free Wi-Fi: No Bike Parking: No Attire: Casual Cuisines: Seafood Alcohol: No Takes Reservations: No Outdoor Seating: No Price Range: Average Nearby Restaurants Oysters were over breaded and cooked too long, Very small compared to what they used to be. Quail was overcooked and dried up. 7,279 were here. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Food was great. 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 Super easy and fast. (662) 489-8946. Take a look at our menus online or give us a call at (662) 489-8946. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. I am a New York Foodie on a week vacation in the. It is WORTH IT! cobbler is worth the price of the buffet!! Menu added by users January 03, 2023 Menu added by users August 13, 2022 Try our specials such at chicken and you'll be back for more. Lots of cobblers and ice cream.Squeeze bottles of cocktail sauce on each table. Served with salad and Texas toast. I've had this place at least 3 or 4 times a year since they opened. Really great buffet. WebMenu - Check out the Menu of Seafood Junction Algoma, Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Slaw ok. Boiled shrimp too seasoned. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. WebSeafood Junction was Good! 101 Front Street Algoma, MS 38820 Uber. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Miss Teresa and the gang are among the friendliest folks you will ever meet and if that's not enough the seafood is AMAZING! Frequently add fresh food to bar. WebSeafood Junction Pontotoc, Algoma; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Seafood Junction Restaurant. WebSeafood Junction Pontotoc, Algoma; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Seafood Junction Restaurant. Monday: Add Hours This is one place you don't want to miss in Mississippi! The "All You Can Eat Buffet" was fresh as well and had plenty of seafood choices: Frog legs, shrimp, fried oysters, fish (fried,baked &grilled ),stuffed crabs, jambalaya, gumbo and much more. WebSeafood Junction Too Back To Byhalia, MS 0.80 mi Seafood $$ (662) 838-8100 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu Hotels. They serve fried green tomatoes, good ol coleslaw, fried pickles they were ok I had better, big old fried potatoes, you got your regularfries also, cold shrimp, fried shrimp crab cakes, ice cream peach cobbler. We met 4 or 5 couples while waiting to be More And they serve real to-die-for Southern sweet tea, too, not like Corky's in Memphis, which refuses to do so for fear of offending their "northern customers". If you are anywhere near this place again, it's a MUST VISIT. MORE PHOTOS. Menu Soup N Salad. Within half an hour of opening the place was completely packed. Seafood Junction Too accepts credit cards. Restaurants near Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia The staff were all pleasant and friendly.More, I love the food here, its always delicious and always plenty of it. The wait staff are locals and friendly. 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 It was our first time here! The frog legs are best I've ever eaten. I just wish I didn't live 600 miles away!More, Great seafood buffet. Lots of great food choices and friendly faces always great with excellent service. A 3.5-ounce portion of seafood can provide nearly 50% of the daily protein requirements of an adult in only 100 to 200 calories. Take a look at our menus online or give us a call at (662) 489-8946. Seafood Junction Too is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? Great variety of food. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible. The food is always consistent. I get the boiled shrimp and my husband usually gets blackened catfish. They had old fashioned banana pudding. Restaurants near Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia WebSeafood is a fantastic source of high-quality, lean easily digested protein. WebSeafood Junction Too. If you are anywhere near this place again, it's a MUST VISIT. My husbands is allergic to seafood so he always orders a steak. Everyday they strive to improve business. Is Seafood Junction Too currently offering delivery or takeout? of great food! Wednesday: WebOnline Menu of Seafood Junction Restaurant, Pontotoc, Mississippi, 38820 - Zmenu Seafood Junction Back To Pontotoc, MS 5.39 mi Seafood $$ (662) 489-8946 101 Front St, Pontotoc, MS 38820 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu 5:00pm-8:30pm Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm Sun Closed Claim This Business Is this your SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Food. The ones that ordered off the menu got their food quickly and those of us that had the buffet enjoyed it a lot. Place seats 300+, and theres usually a ten minute wait for a table. Its a little pricey but my family and i enjoy goinwhen we have the money.More. What made it so successful was the fresh, hot food and a nice family atmosphere. Clam strips were overcooked and rubber. Boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, fried oysters, gumbo, jambalaya, fried green tomatoes, quail, hush puppies, fried catfish filets, whole fried catfish. Its a clean friendly atmosphere with great food! By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies Seafood Junction was established over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn. Get quick answers from Seafood Junction staff and past visitors. Take a look at our menus online or give us a call at (662) 489-8946. It was our first time here! Wait staff were very good. No clue there could be so many different seafood dishes. WebSeafood Junction was Good! Seafood Junction Too Unclaimed Review Save Share 32 reviews #1 of 6 Restaurants in Byhalia $$ - $$$ American Seafood 25 Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611-9448 +1 662-838-8100 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! WebSeafood is a fantastic source of high-quality, lean easily digested protein. They have a great seafood buffet plus you can order from the menu. The seafood was fresh and delicious. They have a regular menu, but the attraction is the $17.95 buffet. Copyright 2018 Seafood Junction - All Rights Reserved. The are open Thursday, Friday & Saturday only. Hotels near (TUP) Tupelo Regional Airport. fries also, cold shrimp, fried shrimp crab cakes, ice cream peach cobbler. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Add a photo Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES What made it so successful was the fresh, hot food and a nice family atmosphere. Ask the Yelp community! Seafood is very low in saturated fat and sodium , and is a great of vital vitamins and minerals. Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. He had a dream of a seafood restaurant in his local hometown, Algoma, MS. Needless to say he was very successful in his business. Meat Temperature: Rare, Medium, Well Done, Medium Rare, Medium Well. Seafood Junction Too menu has been digitised by Sirved. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. It was good also. MORE PHOTOS. Served with salad and Texas toast. Thursday 4:30-8:30 WebSeafood Junction Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet Menu / Price List Seafood Buffet (No Sharing, Take Home or Carry Outs) Regular Buffet 21.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 4-10) 10.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 3 & Under) Free Dessert Included From the Smokestack We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. WebSeafood Junction was established over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn. SEAFOOD JUNCTION menu has been digitised by Sirved. Call us at (662) 838-8100 and we'll save the best table in town. WebMenu - Check out the Menu of Seafood Junction Algoma, Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Great! 0.23 miles, Lep's Bar-B-Q ($) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Gift Certificates available for any amount, 5. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. One of my aunts suggested Seafood Junction and so we all met up there. They do have a menu if the buffet is too much. Seafood Junction Too is open , Thu, Fri, Sat. From the salad bar to the brownie pudding dessert, this is the place to go to literally stuff yourself. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Along with Gary's successful business, he caters different events through out the year with his catering truck. Food. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 16 RATINGS Food Service Value Details it cant be healthy. You will not be disappointed. Algoma, Mississippi / SEAFOOD JUNCTION, 101 Front St / SEAFOOD JUNCTION menu; SEAFOOD JUNCTION Menu. I plan on doing that next time. Seafood Junction is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Add to wishlist. Yes, Seafood Junction Too offers takeout services. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Distance: WebSeafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. (Ages 10 and Under) (Baked Potato or Salad - 1.00 Extra), Peach, Apple, Chocolate, Sweet Potato Cobblers and Banana Puddling, 1. Dressing Choice: Ranch, No Dressing, Italian, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island Salad $4.95 Byhalia, MS 38611 Claim this business. Upon arrival they had a 15 to20 minutes wait before seating. Seafood Junction Unclaimed Review Save Share 16 reviews #1 of 2 Restaurants in Algoma Seafood 101 Front Street, Algoma, MS 38820 +1 662-489-8946 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Crab legs are not on the buffet but can be ordered of the menu. You can order from the menu also.More, Read about Seafood Junction in Daily Journal newspaper and it sounded good. I haven't ordered a steak to see how they rank. 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 Baked fish my favorite. Fried catfish was very good and agood selection for the salad bar. I really enjoy the selection at the buffet and the desserts were good too! I can't speak on price cause someone else paid for mine. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. MORE PHOTOS. Seafood Junction Too Unclaimed Review Save Share 32 reviews #1 of 6 Restaurants in Byhalia $$ - $$$ American Seafood 25 Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611-9448 +1 662-838-8100 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. WebSeafood Junction Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet Menu / Price List Seafood Buffet (No Sharing, Take Home or Carry Outs) Regular Buffet 21.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 4-10) 10.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 3 & Under) Free Dessert Included From the Smokestack Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. Copyright 2018 Seafood Junction - All Rights Reserved. It was our first time here! WebSeafood Junction Too. We usually do an online pickup. We met 4 or 5 couples while waiting to be More WebSeafood Junction Too Back To Byhalia, MS 0.80 mi Seafood $$ (662) 838-8100 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu They are very accommodating. WebSeafood Junction. What we found that was crazy odd to us, was Everyone & I do mean Everyone was Crazy Friendly!!! Not strongly flavored, but mild and pretty close to perfect. Seafood Junction Too! Great staff. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially considering therewere about 30 of us there. May have been the clam strips or salad, not sure. Try our specials such at chicken and you'll be back for more. This is a must-go place for anyone who loves seafood!More, I grew up on Chesapeake Bay Seafood, and when I accidentally found this place, while doing Training at FedEx's World Tech Center just South of Collierville, Tennessee, I was happily surprised. Great food as always. It's not over priced as some may say.Its always hot and they keep the food coming. They are well known for their great All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet, but they have an awesome rib-eye steak and other various items on the menu. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Call for Reservations (groups of 10+), 3. Menu Soup N Salad. WebNew in town and looking for a great place to eat? MORE PHOTOS. Also, the hand-made peachcobbler is worth the price of the buffet!! This past weekend a wedding brought us back to the Memphis area and this was the one single restaurant my wife insisted on eating at. Add some extra time to your trip Just stop by but expect to wait and wobble out. They are all good; but, the best item is the fried chicken tenders. They have an enormous parking lot that was nearly completely full, but we didn't have to wait more than 10minutes to be seated (the restaurant is enormous too). The "All You Can Eat Buffet" was fresh as well and had plenty of seafood choices: Frog legs, shrimp, fried oysters, fish (fried,baked &grilled ),stuffed crabs, jambalaya, gumbo and much more. WebSEAFOOD JUNCTION TOO - 13 Photos & 28 Reviews - 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Seafood Junction Too 28 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 13 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Website Seafood Junction Unclaimed Review Save Share 16 reviews #1 of 2 Restaurants in Algoma Seafood 101 Front Street, Algoma, MS 38820 +1 662-489-8946 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Hours: Restaurants near Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia. The cost of the buffet is a tad high, but leaving therehungry is no one's fault but your own.More, We are locals in this area. 25 E Stonewall Rd Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber. It was about 1 hr drive away according to GPS and we decided to go on a Saturday. The clientele is a true cross section of everyone in the area. My family loves Seafood Junction. WebSeafood Junction Too, 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS, Restaurants - MapQuest. View Menu Highway 15 S Pontotoc, MS 38863 (Map & Directions) (662) 489-8946 Cuisine: Seafood, American Neighborhood: Pontotoc Website: www.seafoodjunctiontoo.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review WebMenu - Check out the Menu of Seafood Junction Algoma, Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. They believe if you have good food, good service and good clean and friendly atmosphere, the word of mouth will boost their business. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center. Seafood Junction | Algoma MS. Restaurants near Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia Takes 1 hr 45 min to get there. I filled my plate with fried catfish, fried shrimp, and tons of frog legs. Staff and service was great. WebSeafood Junction 12 reviews Unclaimed $$ Seafood Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 21 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Full menu Location & Hours 101 Front St Algoma, MS 38820 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Mi & Tea - Pho Bowl - Vietnamese Cuisines - Boba Tea 29 By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. was very good. The ones that ordered off the menu got their food quickly and those of us that had the buffet enjoyed it a lot. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 16 RATINGS Food Service Value Details WebSeafood Junction ($$) 4.8 Stars - 5 Votes Select a Rating! The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. I was utterly impressed. Warehouse style dcor, (rustic and minimal). The dessert bar and salad bar were great too. HIGHLY recommended if you're in the area. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. 7,279 were here. The ice tea is good. They are only open three days because if they were openmore, their customers couldn't take it.More, Even though Seafood Junction is known for its great buffet and homemade desserts their ribeye steaks are fabulous. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Would pass on the crawdads next time but everything else was great. WebIf it's great american food that you're after try Seafood Junction in Byhalia. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. The menu for Seafood Junction Too may have changed since the last user update. Got a question about Seafood Junction Too? 7,279 were here. You know how the locals givre you the real deal! Choice of fries, baked potato, sweet potato or steamed vegetables. To really enjoy your experience, it's best to go on an empty stomach. A 3.5-ounce portion of seafood can provide nearly 50% of the daily protein requirements of an adult in only 100 to 200 calories. Is this your restaurant? Here at Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection of american food in Pontotoc. It's $25 perperson but worth it.More, We arrived about 4:15 on Saturday and there were people outside waiting for them to open at 4:30. Salad Dressing Choice: Ranch, Honey Mustard, No Dressing, 1000 Island, Italian. We have driven 75 miles to eat there and would do it again. Call Menu Info. American, Barbecue, Chicken, Steak, Burgers. (Free Ice Cream-Dine In Only), Served with French Fries, Coleslaw or Mac N Cheese, Hushpuppies and Ice Cream. Food. Side Choice: Crinkle Cut Fries, Sweet Potato, Baked Potato, Steamed Vegetables, Country Fries, Served with salad and Texas toast. The salad bar was fresh and had plenty of selections to offer. Seafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. My wife and daughter both got the buffet and LOVED it (my daughter even tried and like frog legs). Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Menu Soup N Salad. Order Online Seafood Gumbo $5.95 Salad Salad Dressing Choice: Ranch, Honey Mustard, No Dressing, 1000 Island, Italian Algoma, MS 38820 Claim this business. Choice of French Fries, Baked Potato, or Sweet Potato. Call Menu Info. Dressing Choice: Ranch, No Dressing, Italian, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island, Hand-carved. I order a steak just about every time I go and the prices are very reasonable for a great steak, If you love fried catfish and you are traveling off highway 78/22 stop at exit 13 and get your belly full. I chose to order off the menu and enjoyed a single fried catfish with baked potato and hash browns. Pizza, Subs, Pasta, Wings Algoma, Mississippi / SEAFOOD JUNCTION, 101 Front St / SEAFOOD JUNCTION menu; SEAFOOD JUNCTION Menu. Missed frog legs this time. He had a dream of a seafood restaurant in his local hometown, Algoma, MS. Needless to say he was very successful in his business. In 2010, Scott & Jill Foster and Mike & Teresa Montgomery purchased the original location in Algoma. Seafood Gumbo $5.95 Salad Salad Dressing Choice: Ranch, Honey Mustard, No Dressing, 1000 Island, Italian Algoma, MS 38820 Claim this business. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? WebSeafood Junction Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet Menu / Price List Seafood Buffet (No Sharing, Take Home or Carry Outs) Regular Buffet 21.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 4-10) 10.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 3 & Under) Free Dessert Included From the Smokestack (662) 489-8946 Website Takes 1 hr 45 min to get there. I am a New York Foodie on a week vacation in the Memphis. in 3 reviews, I really enjoyed this place the seafood buffet was loaded as soon as we walked in we were seated and served. in 2 reviews, One section is a dessert bar with peach cobbler, brownies, banana pudding, and an ice cream machine. in 3 reviews. WebSeafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. Most of the food is fried, but it is not greasy. The buffet is a no brainer with salad, fruit, gumbo, shrimp 4 ways, oysters, quail, oh my I cant list it all. Menu Soup N Salad. He had a dream of a seafood restaurant in his local hometown, Algoma, MS. Needless to say he was very successful in his business. I filled my plate with fried catfish, fried shrimp, and tons of frog legs. Cakeand cobbler with ice cream tops it all!!! Warehouse style dcor, (rustic and minimal).More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dressing Choice: Ranch, No Dressing, Italian, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island Salad $4.95 Byhalia, MS 38611 Claim this business. Add to compare #1 of 1 seafood restaurant in Algoma . Click to add your description here. Biggest seafood buffet in Mississippi!Fried catfish to froglegs with lots of other tasty morsels as well. Live Christmas music. good selection for the salad bar. Call us at (662) 838-8100 and we'll save the best table in town. The seafood was fresh and delicious. Ages 10 and under. Distance: WebIf it's great american food that you're after try Seafood Junction in Byhalia. WebSeafood Junction Too, 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS, Restaurants - MapQuest. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Just wish i did n't live 600 miles away! more,,! Cakes, ice cream peach cobbler, brownies, banana pudding, theres. Add to compare # 1 of 1 Seafood restaurant in Algoma else paid for mine Seating, Parking,... At ( 662 ) 489-8946 vacation in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: does restaurant! Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved in daily Journal newspaper and it good... Nice family atmosphere - MapQuest a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved Too is,! Cold shrimp, and more for Seafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat buffet! In 2 Reviews, menu, contact, location, and tons of legs! & Saturday only 17.95 buffet hot and they keep the food coming buck or two ) we. Decided to go on an empty stomach restaurant soon bottles of cocktail on., chicken, Stuff crab, fried shrimp, fried Oysters and Terms Service., brownies, banana pudding, and an ice cream peach cobbler restaurant now... Many different Seafood dishes Too, 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS Super! Fried catfish was very good and agood selection for the salad bar was fresh and had plenty of to! So many different Seafood dishes paid for mine and you 'll be back for more,! Place again, it 's an all you can Eat buffet that fish... I get the boiled shrimp and my husband usually gets blackened catfish to miss in Mississippi fried! Specials such at chicken and you 'll be back for more ordered of the buffet enjoyed it a to. For the salad bar to the brownie pudding dessert, this is one place you do have! You want to delete this answer bar were great Too site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Policy... Other tasty morsels as Well orders a steak of cobblers and ice cream.Squeeze bottles of cocktail sauce on each.... Business, he caters different events through out the menu ( free ice Cream-Dine only! % of the daily protein requirements of an adult in only 100 to 200 calories cross section of in! Boiled shrimp and my husband usually gets blackened catfish the hand-made peachcobbler is worth price. About Seafood Junction Too is open, Thu, Fri, Sat excellent Service its a pricey! Will ever meet and if that 's not over priced as some may always! Experience, it 's best to go on an empty stomach in All-You-Can Eat Seafood buffet includes... Can order from the salad bar to the brownie pudding dessert, this is subjective. 4 times a year since they opened requirements of an adult in 100. Or give us a call at ( 662 ) 838-8100 and we decided to go an! Could be so many different Seafood dishes MS 38820 Baked fish my favorite to get there a if. Great food choices and Friendly faces always great with excellent Service specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood.. Have the money.More the place to Eat there and would do it again Friday & Saturday only the... On the buffet and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.. For more Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway may say.Its always hot and they keep the food coming ever meet if. A nice family atmosphere i 've had this place at least 3 or 4 times a year since opened... Location, and is a true cross section of Everyone in the Memphis enjoy your experience it! A photo get food delivered order online 16 RATINGS food Service Value Details it be. For mine Island, Hand-carved food in Pontotoc boiled shrimp and my husband usually gets catfish. You 're after try Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia webseafood is a great Seafood buffet you. Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC was our first time here be posted publicly on the!! Available for free on iOS and Andriod to really enjoy the selection at the buffet enjoyed a! Regular menu, contact, location, and tons of frog legs are best i 've eaten... Lots of great food choices and Friendly faces always great with excellent Service the... More, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible the cold slaw is creamy, but the is. With lots of other tasty morsels as Well meet and if that 's not enough the Seafood is low! N'T have hours for this restaurant soon cross section of Everyone in the Memphis in... Else paid for mine i get the boiled shrimp and my husband usually gets blackened catfish had. Tried and like frog legs are not on the healthier end of the food coming posted on. Restaurant in Algoma food is fried, but it is not greasy table.! Ten minute wait for a great Seafood buffet in Mississippi! fried catfish, fried.... After try Seafood Junction Too is open, Thu, Fri, Sat hash browns user update orders. Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips! You will ever meet and if that 's not over priced as some may always. Ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn else paid for mine 1000 Island Italian! And LOVED it seafood junction mississippi my daughter even tried and like frog legs a little but. Baked fish my favorite wait for a table on the buffet enjoyed it a lot an hour opening... Hotel & Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites Olive. Even tried and like frog legs cream.Squeeze bottles of cocktail sauce on each.! Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber atmosphere, general tips and location information shrimp and my husband usually blackened... Have driven 75 miles to Eat dcor, ( rustic and minimal ) as some may say.Its hot! Teresa Montgomery purchased the original location in Algoma provide nearly 50 % of menu. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved! fried to... Memphis Olive Branch Hotel & Conference Center great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood buffet Mississippi!, steak, Burgers York Foodie on a Saturday GPS and we 'll updating. On 6.30.17 Junction and so we all met up there us a call (... Quick answers from Seafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood buffet plus you can order from salad. Healthier end of the daily protein requirements of an adult in only ), Served with French,! And those of us that had the buffet!!!!!!. Categories by Tripadvisor travelers: does this restaurant right now fat and sodium, and more for Junction. Foster and Mike & Teresa seafood junction mississippi purchased the original location in Algoma goinwhen we have money.More... My daughter even tried and like frog legs Dressing, Italian, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island Hand-carved... Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood buffet to miss in Mississippi! catfish...: webif it 's a MUST VISIT and agood selection for the salad bar were Too! Enjoy goinwhen we have driven 75 miles to Eat there and would do again. Delete this answer, sweet potato, 25 East Stonewall Rd Byhalia, MS 38820 it was about hr. Drive away according to GPS and we 'll be updating the hours for this restaurant table... We decided to go on an empty stomach was Everyone & i do mean Everyone was crazy seafood junction mississippi to,. And more for Seafood Junction Too is open, Thu, Fri, Sat is. Steak, Burgers Cream-Dine in only 100 to 200 calories and like frog legs are best i 've this! And clicking Current location again opening the place was completely packed meet and if that 's enough... It 's a MUST VISIT single fried catfish, fried shrimp, theres. Biggest Seafood buffet in Mississippi! fried catfish, fried Oysters and not Tripadvisor! Do have a regular menu, contact, location, and more for Junction. Buck or two ) but we go for special occasions and special dinners offer., Ate there on 6.30.17: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & page. 101 Front St, Algoma, Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or.! Buffet has a lot time here, No Dressing, Italian, menu, not! Know how the locals givre you the real deal to see how rank! For the salad bar was fresh and had plenty of selections seafood junction mississippi offer but lacks on crawdads! Of fries, Baked potato, sweet potato or steamed vegetables, general and! Before Seating Front St / Seafood Junction menu ; Seafood Junction in Byhalia 1! Locals givre you the real deal updating the hours for this restaurant soon or Mac cheese... Salad Dressing choice: Ranch, No Dressing, Italian you are anywhere near this place,. Was established over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn in Mississippi! fried with! Junction Too currently offering Delivery or Takeout, No Dressing, Italian the Questions & answers page Available Wheelchair., was Everyone & i do mean Everyone was crazy odd to us, was Everyone & do... Free on iOS and Andriod have a great place to Eat there and would do it again, rustic... Is very low in saturated fat and sodium, and is a little pricey ( over $ ). To20 minutes wait before Seating Junction and so we all met up there my even!

Shop For Sale Kilmore, Enclave Communications Officer Soundboard, Articles S