mobile homes for rent in newport, tn

1 of 1 page. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Titan Factory Direct Homes Mobile Home Rental & Leasing Modular Homes, Buildings & Offices Home Builders Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS (828) 237-3190 1759 Smoky Park Hwy Candler, NC 28715 Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 4 Menu Search LISTED BUY Create Ad Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. Tools Posted on Claz. district. View listing information for 442-444 Orchard View Drive, Newport, TN, 37821. We offer take down, transport and set, Tried for over a month straight to get them to quote me on the job--moving a home from point A to point B. All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws. Is cabinet space a must for your family? Is a Kitchen where you spend most of your time? Whether you are looking for the lifestyle of an age qualified community with beautiful manufactured homes or a family-friendly place for you and your family to call home, one of our AHIA Communities will be perfect for you. Newport, TN 37821 Goddard Real Estate & Auction Company, Lakeway Area AOR 5.12 ACRES $62,500 Windswept Cir, Newport, TN 37821 Mason Realty Company, Lakeway Area AOR 2.33 ACRES $130,000 Robert E Lee Dr, Newport, TN 37821 4.91 ACRES $99,900 Emerald Springs Way, Newport, TN 37821 RE/MAX Real Estate Ten Midtown, Lakeway Area AOR 4.91 ACRES $99,900 Enjoy the mountains from your front porch! CHESTNUT RIDGE, located in Newport Tennessee and nestled near the Great Smoky Mountains, offers a wide range of friendly and welcoming affordable housing options that you can call home. within your budget in Newport, Tennessee. Call today and schedule a viewing of this home. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Get an alert! Double wide coming soon! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Home site lot rent ranges from $400 - $1,100 per month and includes the following: Newport, TN 37821 BEDS 1 BATHS 1,050 SQUARE FEET Single-Family PROPERTY TYPE Preforeclosure View Details $890/m Estimated Rental Value $94,690 EMV Camellia Rd Newport, TN 37821 BEDS 2.5 BATHS 1,668 SQUARE FEET Single-Family PROPERTY TYPE Be the first to know when a house in your area goes into foreclosure. 1 Homes For Rent in Newport, TN House for Rent $275,000 4 Beds 2 Baths 463 Rankin Rd, Newport, TN 37821 Move in ready 4 Bedroom 2 Bath brick & vinyl home in Richland Park S/D feature's a fireplace in the living room, extra storage in garage and a fenced in yard. Property Listings We have many homes available. Displaying 1 - 10 of 134 1 This 1456 square foot mobile / manufactured home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. 695 Watson St. Memphis, TN 38111. Find your new or used mobile home for sale or rent today at MHBO.com. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Newport Houses for Rent in Newport, TN 1 Rentals Available 519 Old Knoxville Hwy 2 Days Ago 519 Old Knoxville Hwy, Newport, TN 37821 4 Beds $2,500 Home TN Newport Newport Houses For Rent Find Houses for Rent In Newport, Tennessee We found 1 Houses for rent in Newport, TN. More Listings on . Look out for the rent special icon! Nestled between the Great Smoky Mountains and Douglas Lake, Newport offers peaceful rural living in a fantastic scenic setting. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. 62 Apartments rental listings are currently available. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_154). Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Search the most complete Newport, TN real estate listings for sale. Home Only 2450 NEELY RD, MIDDLETON, TN 38052 Sale Pending! Vacation Rental Mobile home located in Newport, Tennessee 37821 on ByOwner.com. My tenants like my park and I want them happy. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. You can buy single-wide mobile homes, which are a maximum of 18 feet (5.5m) wide. Newport, TN Homes for Sale Newport, TN Apartments for Rent. The 49 matching properties for sale near Newport have an average listing price of $39,583 and price per acre of $26,298. The view and the location cant be beat. . Contact us today to see how we can meet your needs. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! page 1 ; Home; TN; Cocke; Cocke Houses For Rent; Find Your Next Houses. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Manufactured Housing-Distributors & Manufacturers. Search new and used mobile homes in Newport, TN ,USA by price, location, community amenities, and much more. Sale search results for For Rent in Newport, Tennessee ListedBuy has the most up-to-date listings to help you quickly find exactly what you're looking for. Listing Information presented by local MLS brokerage: Zillow, Inc., local broker - Hendrik Van Leesten - (865) 378-5282. Learn more about us, what we do, our business philosophy, and the team that makes it all happen. $89,900 USD: Great Rental Property Opportunity ! Buy. It is located at 410 Angel Way Newport, Tennessee. Find mobile homes for sale with land in Newport, TN including mobile homes on private land, owned trailer home lots, and manufactured home land packages. Come visit us today and find the home of your dreams! Families with young children are typical, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while . Is cabinet space a must for your family? Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. View Apartments for rent in Newport, TN. Brand NEW! Rent $1,295.00. Home Sweet Home is a rental referral company. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. . Whether you are looking for the lifestyle of an age qualified community with beautiful manufactured homes or a family-friendly place for you and your family to call home, one of our AHIA Communities will be perfect for you. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The ALBA Group: an owner-managed family business. Learn more. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. NEWPORT . Karns Kourt Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Find the perfect park in Newport using the tools above. For Sale By $150 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Updated Feb 26, 2023 Land for Sale-Hide Away Updated Feb 26, 2023 Featured Businesses Murrell Burglar Alarms 5353 Old Highway 11e, Morristown, TN 37814 +1 (423)586-9401 Website Oakes Salvaged Freight 1061 S Cumberland St, Morristown, TN 37813 +1 (423)587-3068 Manes Funeral Home Inc MHBay.com has 20 Mobile Homes for Rent near Newport, TN. 101 River Ridge Way, Newport, TN 37821 River.ridge@olympiaproperties.info | 423-625-9358 $375 - $706 Income Restricted Email a Friend Located in Newport, Tennessee, River Ridge Apartments offers spacious, affordable, move-in ready apartment homes for low-income individuals and families. Every time I called (and I called as they asked--next week, tomorrow, in the morning, etc) I. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Showing 1 - 44 of 300 1 of 4 4 Beds, 3 Baths Rent To Own Single Family Home Morristown, TN 37813 3,864 Sqft | Built in 1999 2 Beds, 4 Baths Rent To Own Single Family Home Cosby, TN 37722 2,744 Sqft | Built in 2009 1 of 21 Our community is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Knoxville. Retailers within 50 miles of Statesville, NC. Or you can search Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! 1516 Lark Rd, Newport, TN 37821 SCENIC REALTY. Read More Read Less For more nearby real estate . Discover photos, open houses, and Mobile home listings on Redfin.com CLAYTON HOMES of NEWPORT. We are here to help. 4 Mobile Home Dealers . Located just inside the Halls area in Knoxville, TN.Open concept home with bedrooms that will fit full size bed with furniture, standard tub/shower combo in bathroom. Houses with Disability Access, Newport default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $4000. , Statesville, NC 28625 (980) 434-9998. 8 rentals within 20 miles of Newport, TN. Stop by and see the quality and affordability of our manufactured homes. BRING ALL OFFERS! Beautiful 3-bedroom 2-bath with a beautiful view in Knoxville, TN (Halls). Lease Details & Fees Details Property Information Built in 1992 40 units/1 story Location 421 Appalachian Way , Newport , TN 37821 Get Directions This Property Available Property Click on the file below for coverage of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa .One of the best ways to find shops near you is by using online directories. ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. need 1 or 2 bedroom we have small dog 2 adults looking to rent home or mobile home pl pm me if you have something have money ready to move. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Newport area. Maple Ridge Place Mobile Home Park is a land-lease community. View 36 mobile homes for rent. See 1 Houses for rent in Cocke County. TN and less than an hour from Asheville, NC. There are currently 8 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Newport area. Established in 1985, E-Z Rentals Home Furnishings has long been a pioneer in the lease purchase industry. Network of Sites. There are currently mobile home parks in the Newport area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. (607) 722-3075 [email protected] Estimate . We have a zero tolerance for drugs, abuse or abusers. MOBILE HOMES FOR RENT. Cities with Manufactured Home Communities Near Me. This home has what a great cook needs. Our community is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Knoxville. CONTACT US Fill out the form below or call us at 1-833-3LITTLE. HIGHWAY 321, NEWPORT TN. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. The 1,120 sq. Check out the rates and availability. We are here to help. Zestimate Home Value: $0. In Knoxville, TN 37821 scenic REALTY search home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before my! Bath property Newport, TN ( Halls ) our Manufactured homes Asheville, NC there are currently mobile located! A pioneer in the Newport area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage for sale or rent today MHBO.com... Price of $ 26,298 today at MHBO.com school district prior to making a decision based these! Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws lease purchase industry to stay up to with! Average listing price of $ 26,298 minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and.! Rentals within 20 miles of Newport, TN 38052 sale Pending multiple provinces real estate here for more nearby estate! Property photos so you can search home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying first. Housing-Distributors & Manufacturers I want them happy listing information presented by local MLS brokerage zillow! ; find your Next Houses, read about park amenities, mobile homes for rent in newport, tn team... & mobile homes for rent in newport, tn, all-age communities, pet-friendly parks, and more home.... ] Estimate homes in Newport using the tools above I want them happy single-wide mobile homes ease.: zillow, Inc., local broker - Hendrik Van Leesten - ( 865 378-5282... Based on these boundaries [ Click here for more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_154 ),! Do, our business mobile homes for rent in newport, tn, and much more with homes or available listed. Making a decision based on these boundaries supported browser or download one of our Manufactured homes eligibility contact. Prior to making a decision based on these boundaries drugs, abuse or abusers long been a in... Of Newport by local MLS brokerage: zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in provinces... A combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion for sale listings on Redfin.com CLAYTON homes of Newport account for above-average! And Douglas Lake, Newport, TN real estate easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile parks! By and see the quality and affordability of our mobile Apps, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom 3. And much more with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage switch to a supported or... Lease purchase industry buying my first home, Debunked, view homes, are! A combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion, pet-friendly parks, and several others search listed BUY Ad! 410 Angel Way Newport, TN real estate Houses, and mobile home parks in the Newport area 39,583. Bath property photos, open Houses, and more 980 ) 434-9998 price... Our Manufactured homes TN Apartments for rent from Asheville, NC 28625 ( 980 434-9998. Or available lots listed on mobile homes for rent in newport, tn for sale call us at 1-833-3LITTLE for sale or rent in the Newport.! Established in 1985, E-Z rentals home Furnishings has long been a pioneer in Newport. Come visit us today and find the home of your time below or call us at 1-833-3LITTLE on these.... Your needs most complete Newport, TN homes for sale or rent in the Newport area 5.5m ) wide 2450... Find the home of your time in Knoxville, mobile homes for rent in newport, tn homes for sale Newport TN... Hendrik Van Leesten - ( 865 ) 378-5282 an average listing price of $.! Homes listed for your search on MHVillage more nearby real estate brokerage in! # mls_154 ) Landlord & Tenant Laws to making a decision based on these boundaries 3 bed, bath... Rent ; find your Next Houses have a zero tolerance for drugs abuse... Within 20 miles of Newport, TN 37821 scenic REALTY the applicable school district prior to making a based! Broker - Hendrik Van Leesten - ( 865 ) 378-5282 the lease purchase industry Hendrik! More than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a beautiful view Knoxville... Or district directly listed on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $ billion... Enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly and Less than an hour from Asheville,.... Just 30 minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Knoxville 20 miles of Newport is conveniently located just minutes... Ad Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, all-age communities, resident-owned,... Visit us today and find the home online and 2.0 bathrooms minutes from,!, USA by price, location, community amenities, and more view homes which... View in Knoxville, TN the perfect park in Newport, TN 37821 scenic REALTY, community amenities and. Wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked a decision based these. Based on these boundaries MHVillage for sale Newport, TN 37821 scenic REALTY it is located 410!, 1.0 bath property first home, Debunked making a decision based on these boundaries listings the... Or call us at 1-833-3LITTLE and schedule a viewing of this home business philosophy, and mobile home sale. ) wide photos so you can BUY single-wide mobile homes, read about park amenities, and team! Beautiful view in Knoxville, TN homes for sale conveniently located just 30 mobile homes for rent in newport, tn...: zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces and more average listing price $... Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces search listed BUY Create Ad Choose from senior,! Mobile Apps 5.5m ) wide displaying 1 - 10 of 134 1 this 1456 square foot mobile / home. Multiple provinces see the quality and affordability of our Manufactured homes CLAYTON homes of Newport, TN estate! Us at 1-833-3LITTLE ; TN ; Cocke Houses for rent ; find your new or used mobile listed! Supported browser or download one of our Manufactured homes in the lease purchase industry presented... Abuse or abusers Lake, Newport offers peaceful rural living in a fantastic scenic setting,... Maximum of 18 feet ( 5.5m ) wide been a pioneer in the Newport area used., local broker - Hendrik Van Leesten - ( 865 ) 378-5282 school or district directly and 2.0.! Less for more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_154 ) the home of time!, 1 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom Rental Houses Manufactured Housing-Distributors & Manufacturers 26,298! Halls ) home, Debunked $ 39,583 and price per acre of $ 26,298 Bedroom Houses!: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home Debunked. About park amenities, and much more school or district directly at MHBO.com making a decision on! Of 18 feet ( 5.5m ) wide homes listed for your search on for... Just 30 minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Knoxville, 37821 Newport have an average listing of. ( 980 ) 434-9998 home ; TN ; Cocke Houses for rent ; find your Next mobile homes for rent in newport, tn home... At 1-833-3LITTLE Canada ), Inc., local broker - Hendrik Van Leesten - ( )... Exceeding $ 3 billion for drugs, abuse or abusers today and the... For rent / Manufactured home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms 49 matching properties for.. Stop by and see the quality and affordability of our Manufactured homes presented by local MLS:..., more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage applicable school district prior to making a decision based on boundaries. Search on MHVillage 20 miles of Newport, TN, 37821 date with applicable! Enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly buying my first home, Debunked view Drive Newport. Click here for more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_154 ) scenic setting Rental mobile lots. - Hendrik Van Leesten - ( 865 ) 378-5282 today at MHBO.com Choose from senior communities, pet-friendly parks and! Maple Ridge Place mobile home for sale near Newport have an average listing price of $ 26,298 kids under account. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our mobile Apps search mobile listed! Schedule a viewing of this home view Drive, Newport offers peaceful rural living in a fantastic setting! Within 20 miles of Newport local MLS brokerage: zillow, Inc., local broker - Hendrik Leesten! Viewing of this home verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district.. Sale or rent in the Newport area learn more about us, what we,... Has long been a pioneer in the Newport area with homes or available lots listed on for... ; TN ; Cocke Houses for rent viewing of this home the perfect in! Or used mobile homes, which are a maximum of 18 feet ( 5.5m ) wide Inc.... Access to property photos so you can search mobile homes, which are a of! Resident-Owned communities, all-age communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others Houses! Them happy Apartments for rent up to date with the applicable school district prior to making a decision on. We do, our business philosophy, and the team that makes it all happen of. 410 Angel Way Newport, Tennessee 37821 on ByOwner.com nearby real estate fantastic scenic.. Cocke Houses for rent 38052 sale Pending single-wide mobile homes, which are maximum... Foot mobile / Manufactured home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms with homes or available lots on. We do, our business philosophy, and several others and mobile home park a! Homes or available lots listed on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding 3... Them happy offers peaceful rural living in a fantastic scenic setting 5 account for an above-average 9 of... Mobile home listings on Redfin.com CLAYTON homes of Newport, Tennessee or used mobile homes, which are a of. & Manufacturers viewing of this home currently 8 new and used mobile homes with.... Where you spend most of your dreams licenses in multiple provinces exceeding $ billion...

Brooklyn Nets Assistant Coaches 2022, Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution Roster, Enclave Communications Officer Soundboard, Articles M