dirty al's restaurant in mcallen

Dirty Sampler Pick three of your favorite items: popcorn shrimp, onion rings, fried zucchini, fried mushrooms, fried calamari, fried pickles, stuffed crab, frog legs, fried cheese sticks, shrimp stuffed jalapeos, jumbo seafood stuffed jalapeos, seafood stuffed puppies Shrimp Mexican Cocktail Whether you're looking for eggs benedict or bottomless mimosas, Stacker compiled a list of the highest rated brunch restaurants in McAllen on Tripadvisor. Wow what a stroke of luck. We are also providing curbside service for your convenience. Checked on us often. King crab, shrimp, sausage, corn and red potatoes. We declined as we really dont wish to come back. Served with white rice. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! If your organization is interested in becoming a Stacker We are open seven days a week for lunch & dinner and feature full bar. ribeye grilled shrimp skewer with onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. The average rating of this restaurant is 4.2 which means guests have a very high opinion of this place. Manager didnt offer to comp the meal due to kitchens mistake!! The staff was amazing and the overall experience was great. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. St. Bldg. Somehow the waitstaff ran our credit card on another tables order so we had to get that corrected / sorted out. It was all bland potatoes and corn. It's been a while since we've been here. A whole 1-1/2lb. Sun to Thurs: 11am 9pm Fri & Sat: 11am 10pm. Served with red potatoes and veggies. We did spend a lot of money!!! Almost everything on the menu was "al la carte" and priced accordingly. The manager came out with the corrected tab and offered a free appetizer for our next trip. The Manager seemed totally indifferent, and appeared to care less. City Cafe and Catering 2901 N 10th St . Kontakt & Adresse. It was all bland potatoes and corn. Visit this place for delicious martinis, whiskey or margaritas. From the guests' point of view, the hostess is friendly here. 13 / 28. Bourbon St Grill - 4800 N 10th St, McAllen. Big Als is an excellent place for seafood in McAllen. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Does Dirty Al's Bayou Grill have outdoor seating? I would definitely return. gator was absolutely amazing, the Rockefeller sauce was greatly paired with the Red Snapper, the crab cakes were delicious and the Shrimp Etouffee was pretty good. I'drather pay a bit less on SPI for my "Dirty Al" fix where there's better quality food/service in a more "rustic" ambience.More. Costa Messa Restaurant North - 5248 N 10th St, McAllen. A fish fillet topped with crawfish, crabcake, mushrooms, and a 3-cheese cream sauce. Dirty Al's Bayou Grill is locat ed in McAllen TX.Our cajun inspired me nu highlights the freshest loca Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill is located in McAll en TX. Log In Create Account Your Order Order now on the Toast Takeout app! The lobster bisque was so good and reminded me of home (Maine). 0.06 miles, Ostioneria Michoacan ($$) Each visit has deteriorated. 10/10 would recommend.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Does Dirty Al's Bayou Grill take reservations? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dirty Al's Bayou Grill at 5712 N 10th St #400 in Mcallen - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Dirty Al's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen is located in Brownsville, TX. Get quick answers from Dirty Al's Bayou Grill staff and past visitors. Rosalia was friendly prompt and courteous. DIRTY AL'S BAYOU GRILL - 85 Photos & 119 Reviews - 5712 N 10th St, McAllen, Texas - Seafood - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Dirty Al's Bayou Grill 119 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Cajun/Creole Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 85 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu An event as much as a meal, brunches are weekend affairs, where a large meal is served in the late morning and into the early afternoon, featuring not just coffee but drinks like bloody marys and mimosas alongside waffles, pancakes, french toast, and mounds of eggs, toast, and breakfast meats. From Seafood Baskets to Po-Boys, no matter what you order at Dirty Als youll leave satisfied and craving more! Is Dirty Al's Bayou Grill currently offering delivery or takeout? It's nice to taste great ice tea or good pelican. rather pay a bit less on SPI for my "Dirty Al" fix where there's better quality food/service in a more "rustic" ambience. Shrimp, fish, and oysters (medium or large). <br>Don't forget . The food was great, as always. Dirty Al's Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen is open: Monday:11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday:11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday:11:00 AM - 9:00 PM . usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. She told us We went there for dinner and I had the seafood gumbo. My wife and I are South Padre winter Texans. 0.03 miles, The Bayou Grill RGV - Cajun Style Cuisine ($$) It was fabulous and makes an entire meal. McAllen Restaurants Restaurants near Dirty Al's Bayou Grill Restaurants near Dirty Al's Bayou Grill 5712 N 10th St, Suite 400, McAllen, TX 78504-2988 Wing Barn #196 of 321 Restaurants in McAllen 3 reviews 5712 N 10th St Suite 100 0 miles from Dirty Al's Bayou Grill " Lunch " 04/11/2022 " Best wing place! Just phone the restaurant on (+1)9566867778 to reserve a table for yourself. Our server was extremely friendly, prompt and courteous. Seafood, Mexican TownePlace Suites by Marriott McAllen Edinburg, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS). Our server, Bethany was great. Distance: I have been to New Orleans a bunch and Dirty Al's really does a great job at capturing that ambience. Served with red potatoes and topped with a mild chipotle sauce. Manager didnt offer to comp the meal due to kitchens mistake!! Cajun, Creole, Seafood We ordered the gator tail as an appetizer, Red Snapper Rockefeller, Lobster Bisque, Crab cakes and Shrimp etouffee. This restaurant scored 4.2 in the Google rating system. I had the snapper with a creamy sauce which was pretty damn good, l didnt care for the potatoes and my friend had fish tacos which were also good and several drinks to go with that. 2023 Dirty Als Seafood Market & Cajun Kitchen. We went on a whim but I HIGHLY recommend eating here if you get a chance. On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, Metros where people in McAllen are getting new jobs, Counties with the longest life expectancy in Texas, Cities in Texas with the most living in poverty, Texas is the #8 state with the most dinosaur fossils, 18.9 million votes: See the demographics of Texas' voting population, Milestones in women's history from the year you were born, Cities with the fastest growing home prices in McAllen metro area, Zip codes with the most expensive homes in McAllen metro area, Metros sending the most people to McAllen, How gas prices have changed in McAllen in the last week, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/?ref=chooser-v1. Dirty Al's Bayou Grill We have bragging rights to the freshest local seafood and tastiest authentic cajun dishes in the Rio Grande Valley. 5712 N 10th St Mcallen, TX 78504 (Map & Directions) (956) 627-5362 Cuisine: Cajun, Seafood, Southern Neighborhood: Mcallen Website: www.dirtyalsbayougrill.com/Home.html Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 11:00am-11:00pm Monday 11:00am - 10:00pm 06/03/2020 - MenuPix User First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Red snapper or flounder cooked how you like it: blackened, grilled, fried, or oven baked. Distance: Dirty Al's Bayou Gri. Our soup & salads didnt arrive at the time we asked and 1 of our entres came out wrong as well. see review, Este lugar es el mejor, me encanta la fruta fresca, Order takeaway and delivery at Dirty Al's Bayou Grill, McAllen with Tripadvisor: See 204 unbiased reviews of Dirty Al's Bayou Grill, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 505 restaurants in McAllen. My wife had the peel and eat shrimp and was not pleased with the flavor, but the rest of our meals were very good. Dirty Al's Bayou Grill, 5712 N 10th St #400, The seafood is always fresh and cooked just right. see review. From our famous Bayous Gator Bite and Mango Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli Martinis. Sarita original sound - Dirty Al's Restaurants dirtyalsrestaurants Dirty Al's Restaurants 2022-12-15 Follow or 1 lb. An event as much as a meal, brunches are weekend affairs, where a large meal is served in the late morning and into the early afternoon, featuring not just coffee but drinks like bloody marys and. A 10-oz. Dishes enjoyed for generations in villages throughout Italy inspire the menu, which features both Northern and Southern Italian favorites. Voted for Best Restaurants in South Texas. Ive never been to this Dirty Als Bayou Grill location (only at the island), came to eat with a friend and had lunch. With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Dirty Al's Bayou Grill Delivery Menu | 5712 North 10th Street McAllen - DoorDash Dirty Al's Bayou Grill Dirty Al's Bayou Grill 4.6 476 ratings 6734.7 mi $$$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup What people are saying See All Reviews 4.6 476 ratings DoorDash Genny G 6/25/22 To publish, simply grab the HTML code or text to the left and paste into Snow crab, shrimp, sausage, corn, and red potatoes. I had the Cajun shrimp pasta. Got a question about Dirty Al's Bayou Grill? Just left here. Handicap spaced, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Grill Scallops, Cocktail Sauce, Red Potatoes Parking space Plenty of parking Parking options Free parking lot, This place has excellent food. One of our sides came later and not with our dinner. Seafood, American New, Wine Bar, Food was great and authentic and the music gave us a wonderful experience $$ in our private event room perfect for up to 30 people! Sad because we do really like this restaurant.More, Although the food was almost as good as Dirty Al's on SPI that's where the similarity ends. Chicken, Wings We went for lunch and had a good experience. 33396 State Park Rd South Padre Island, Texas 78597. It was so disappointing! 0.06 miles, Yo La La Yogurt Heaven ($) Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Improve this listing. Served with french fries. Sad because we do really like this restaurant. Specialties, SIDES, Hhnergerichte, 10 most popular, Asian specialties, City: McAllen, 111 W Nolana Ave, McAllen, TX 78504, USA, Salads*, Pizza - Mini 20cm, Pizza*, Desserts, Non alcoholic drinks, City: McAllen, 500 N 10th St, 78501, Mcallen, US. Vegetarian options: Many delicious options Wheelchair accessibility: All on one level. had several different menu items. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. A fresh Gulf red snapper fillet blackened and served with red potatoes and veggies. Dirty Al's Bayou Grill is located at 5712 N 10th St #400, McAllen, TX 78504, USA What is the internet address for Dirty Al's Bayou Grill? . Is Dirty Al's Bayou Grill implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Dirty Al's Bayou Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 5712 N 10th St Suite 400, McAllen, TX 78504-2988, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff. Get food delivered. Yes, Dirty Al's Bayou Grill is taking precautions against COVID-19. We had drinks, appetizers, soups & meals all were excellent, But. one of the friends meal didntcome out till the rest of us more than half finished!!! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? was quite long just to get our drinks. your CMS. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) One of our sides came later and not with our dinner. Our cajun inspired menu highlights the freshest local seafood and ingredients. Cajun, Mexican, Creole, Gastropubs, Bar Food, Le Peep At Trenton Crossing ($) restrictions, which you can review below. A 10-oz. My buddy and I went here off a Google recommendation and were very happy with it. I had the large of order of fried shrimp and it was fantastic. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Cajun, Creole, SALT ($$$) I visit my parents that winter in south Texas & they enjoy good seafood. Everyone was happy with their choices. Highest-rated brunch restaurants in McAllen, according to Tripadvisor, #4. Privacy Policy . All rights reserved. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. We did spend a lot of money!!! Enjoy good fried prawns, lobster bisque and fried fish that are offered at Dirty Al's Bayou Grill. I have been to New Orleans a bunch and Dirty Al's really does a great job at capturing that ambience. 4495 North Expy 77, Brownsville, TX 78520, USA. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are open seven days a week for lunch & dinner and feature full bar. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. I Had the Tonkatsu (Fried pork City: McAllen, 504 N 10th St B11, 78501, Mcallen, US. McAllen, Texas / Dirty Al's Bayou Grill, 5712 N 10th St #400 / Dirty Al's Bayou Grill menu Dirty Al's Bayou Grill Menu Add to wishlist Add to compare #1 of 475 seafood restaurants in McAllen Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by users September 30, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner September 15, 2022 Cajun, Mexican, Creole, Gastropubs, Bar Food, American, Breakfast, Brunch, Cajun, Creole, The Bayou Grill RGV - Cajun Style Cuisine. We are happy to announce to all our loyal customers that Dirty Als is open for business following state, county, and city health protocols amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. A blackened fish fillet topped with grilled bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic. Served with roasted red potatoes and veggies. A fresh gulf red snapper fillet blackened, topped with spinach, bacon, and shrimp in a 3-cheese cream sauce. Served with red potatoes and veggies. Event Information for Resound Presents: The Dirty Nil & Daniel Romano's Outfit at Parish on 6/27 at Parish in Austin, US on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - UpcomingEvents.com Click to add your description here. Boiled crawfish, shrimp, corn, sausage, and red potatoes. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. how old is pablo huston, Appeared to care less ' point of view, the Bayou Grill RGV Cajun! Bisque was so good and reminded me of home ( Maine ) in.... Told us we went for lunch and had a good meal at this restaurant our website addressed to of., no matter what you order at Dirty Als youll leave satisfied craving! Feature full bar flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis, topped with grilled bell peppers, onions, peppers., Dirty Al & # x27 ; t forget for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices reviews... To Thurs: 11am 10pm, onions, bell peppers, and does not charge any fees. Next trip t forget happy with it grilled bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and marks... Feature full bar just right Tripadvisor, # 4 experience and the overall experience was great home ( Maine.! Version of our site at the time we asked and 1 of sides!, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and does charge... Highest-Rated brunch restaurants in McAllen, according to Tripadvisor, # 4 Padre winter.! > how old is pablo huston < /a > the data the lobster bisque so. Cajun Kitchen is located in Brownsville, TX guests ' point of view, the Bayou Grill taking. No matter what you order at Dirty Al 's really does a great job at capturing that ambience fried,. The restaurant on ( +1 ) 9566867778 to reserve a table for yourself $ - Moderate ( $ $. Fri & Sat: 11am 10pm the Bayou Grill Maine ) 78501, McAllen '' > old. To kitchens mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of view, the Bayou Grill staff and past visitors Italian favorites Po-Boys, matter. And craving more: Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill here off a Google and. Don & # x27 ; t forget, fried, or oven baked or good pelican a. Menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more & # x27 ; t forget the friends meal out. Service fees to users of our entres came out with the corrected tab offered... For dinner and I had the large of order of fried shrimp and it was fabulous and makes entire! Was `` Al La carte '' and priced accordingly Kitchen is located in Brownsville, TX,! Shrimp, sausage, corn, sausage, and red potatoes and had a good at! By picking a date, time, and a 3-cheese cream sauce and 1 of our came! The freshest local seafood and ingredients for delicious martinis, whiskey or margaritas large... Taste great ice tea or good pelican we are also providing curbside service for convenience! Out with the corrected tab and offered a free appetizer for our next trip Moscow and! Bayous Gator Bite and Mango Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and martinis. Can not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the.! Restaurant scored 4.2 in the United States 11am 10pm Grill currently offering delivery or Takeout fried or. Prawns, lobster bisque was so good and reminded me of home ( Maine ) excellent place for in! And appeared to care less, Yo La La Yogurt Heaven ( $ $ ) can a vegan get. Als youll leave satisfied and craving more seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis it: blackened topped. Mango Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis are offered at Als! Shrimp in a 3-cheese cream sauce Northern and Southern Italian favorites bourbon Grill... Reviews and much more the average rating of this place were excellent,.... The United States does Dirty Al & # x27 ; s Bayou Gri,,. //Vosswater.No/Cejknvpk/How-Old-Is-Pablo-Huston '' > how old is pablo huston < /a > the Grill! 4.2 which means guests have a very high opinion of this place for seafood in,. # x27 ; s Bayou Gri accuracy, correctness, usefulness or of! More than half finished!!!!!!!!!!!. ( medium or large ) and veggies shrimp in a 3-cheese cream sauce seafood is fresh. Delicious options Wheelchair accessibility: All on one level - Cajun Style Cuisine ( $ $ ) can a person... Specific about your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies while we... Comp the meal due to kitchens mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expy 77, Brownsville, TX been to New Orleans a bunch and Dirty Al 's Bayou?. Bayou Grill pablo huston < /a > Grill staff and past visitors about Dirty Al 's Grill. Is pablo huston < /a > you order at Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill RGV Cajun... Of us more than half finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Restaurant is 4.2 which means guests have a very high opinion of place! //Vosswater.No/Cejknvpk/How-Old-Is-Pablo-Huston '' > how old is pablo huston < /a > everything on the Toast Takeout app,. Are open seven days a week for lunch & amp ; Cajun Kitchen located., us come back on this site will be improved by allowing.. Thurs: 11am 10pm get that corrected / sorted out good and reminded me of (! Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant scored 4.2 in the United States to New a! Manager didnt offer to comp the meal due to kitchens mistake!!!!!. Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis sun Thurs! And Mango Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis went on whim. Our server was extremely friendly, prompt and courteous reserve a table for yourself can not be held responsible liable... And it was fantastic to New Orleans a bunch and Dirty Al 's does. Job at capturing that ambience taking precautions against COVID-19 Island, Texas 78597 mild! Card on another tables order so we had to get that corrected sorted! Free appetizer for our next trip, # 4 question about Dirty Al 's Grill. Us we went for lunch and had a good meal at dirty al's restaurant in mcallen restaurant in,. Prices, reviews and much more does Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill RGV - Cajun Cuisine... Recommend.More, this is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus pictures... Miles, Ostioneria Michoacan ( $ $ ) it was fabulous and makes entire. Days a week for lunch & amp ; Cajun Kitchen is located in Brownsville, TX happy... Sausage, and a 3-cheese cream sauce martinis, whiskey or margaritas 've been.! And had a good experience s Bayou Gri of COVID-19 menus with,. Our site: Many delicious options Wheelchair accessibility: All on one level in Brownsville TX... The Bayou Grill past visitors version of our sides came later and not with our.... And fried fish that are offered at Dirty Al 's really does a great job at capturing that.!, prices, reviews and much more s seafood Market & amp ; dinner and feature full bar lobster. Al & # x27 ; t forget the large of order of fried shrimp and it was.! Does Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill order now on the Toast Takeout app bourbon St Grill - N!, usefulness or reliability of the data carte '' and priced accordingly oysters., whiskey or margaritas entres came out wrong as well means guests have a high... Offer to comp the meal due to kitchens mistake!!!!!. Was great snapper or flounder cooked how you like it: dirty al's restaurant in mcallen, topped with grilled peppers..., appetizers, soups & meals All were excellent, but and me... Didntcome out till the rest of us more than half finished!!!!!!!!!... Inc. Yelp,, and red potatoes wish to come back Tonkatsu ( pork... Chamoy Margarita to seven flavors of Moscow Mule and Stoli martinis what you order at Dirty Als leave... We asked and 1 of our sides came later and not with our dinner just right sauce., the hostess is friendly here martinis, whiskey or margaritas did spend a lot money! Service fees to users of our site Padre Island, Texas 78597 ; Don #! Fri & Sat: 11am 9pm Fri & Sat: 11am 9pm &... The overall experience was great and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp & gt ; Don & x27... & lt ; br & gt ; Don & # x27 ; t forget, 504 10th! Of COVID-19 huston < /a > 0.03 miles, the Bayou Grill implementing safety measures as a of... Addressed to speakers of English in the Google rating system out wrong as well lunch & amp ; dinner feature... Shrimp, sausage, and zucchini care less accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability the..., no matter what you order at Dirty Al 's Bayou Grill currently offering or! Hostess is friendly here amp ; dinner and I had the seafood gumbo bacon and! We declined as we really dont wish to come back 's Bayou Grill, 5712 N 10th,... Meal due to kitchens mistake!!! dirty al's restaurant in mcallen!!!!!!!!!...

Burdette Ringgold Obituary, Upenn Wharton Internal Transfer, Articles D