u bolt pro fingerprint not working

Ours does the same for my husband, mine on the other hand works fine.. - Fingerprint is reliable the majority of the time on 1st attempt The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Smart Lock (and Bridge) is a 2-part unit consisting of a lock and a wireless bridge. One of the most common Ultraloq U-bolt Pro lock problems is that the fingerprint scanner wont work. So, you need to make sure that the input from the keypad is going across without any errors. I have a strong WiFi network near the lock, so it should have no problem with connectivity. Normal User can always unlock via fingerprint, code or App. I have the Pro WIFI unit - installed in May, 2022. There are also two IFTTT applets for lock/unlock triggers, one for door lock/unlock by specific person and one for door lock/unlock - so you would think that the second trigger would fire if the lock was manually unlocked - but no, both triggers do the exact same thing. Choose your favorite way to connect. It is recommended to use U-tec App to program your lock. It works well. I do not use the auto unlock feature but suspect that would be a good solution for people that have frequent wet fingers. No bridge, it has WiFi built in. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, stay near the lock and search for the lock in the App. Detail Guide. Up to 35 times stronger and 7 times longer in service life than standard deadbolts. 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows + S key simultaneously and type in check for updates. Lock is only a couple of months old. (Ultra loq U Bolt not Pro). There are a few issues that you may encounter with the Ultraloq U-bolt Pro lock. My fingerprint scans, the lock turns green but the deadbolt doesnt even try to open. 2. Check the battery. Factory Default timing is 30 seconds. The Schlage locks app connectivity is LIGHT YEARS better. It Unlocks When You Approach Your Door. My fingerprint scanner also stopped working. Make sure that your finger is clean so that the sensor can easily detect your prints. My model is ul3 bt. Then, after entering my home the door will lock/unlock itself. Weird. I have found some issues but realized that it was with my door rather than the unit. Mine just started doing the same thing two days ago, luckily I had my key. How to reset an Ultraloq keypad door lock? You wont be able to connect the device when both channels are available with the same credentials. With Ultraloq Bridge or built-in WiFi, you can access, manage . Step 3 Make sure the lock is in Factory Default Mode. Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Troubleshooting: Step-by-Step Guidance. Here are the updated firmware steps: Keep your phone near your lock, with the U-tec app open throughout the update. Step 4. The most common error you might face while setting up most smart locks is the deadbolt jamming up. This lock is designed for the following operating temperatures: Please must use AA Alkaline Battery and don't use Lithium Battery or Rechargeable Battery. I hope this troubleshooting guide has helped solve any issues you may be experiencing with your Ultraloq intelligent Pro u-bolt lock. Beyond those two issues, the lock is great! The Bridge upgrade allows you to control the access to your door while you're away from your home and monitor all activity remotely.. Next thing you have to make sure that you have given the mobile app adequate permissions. Please try again. Check if it unlocks now (for battery-operated locks). Now after about three weeks, neither up or down work outside, (although the latch when pulling up goes about 85% into the door) and inside its working when pulled up only. Measure to confirm that the diameter of the hole in the door edge is . Used to lock from the outside, illuminate the keypad for code entry and confirm previous operation etc. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro is a multifaceted smart lock that lets you unlock your door with a fingerprint scan, a mobile app, a keypad, a voice command, or even a traditional key. For example, its possible to assign different codes for unlocking doors based on the time of dayyou might give yourself special access during certain hours while restricting others from entering or leaving at those times (like keeping an extra set of keys in storage). Admin can always unlock via fingerprint, code or App. Sometimes, it is just better to remove other smart devices from the room and then bring them back once the lock is connected. Ultraloq knows that you want peace of mind when using their products in your home. https://store.u-tec.com/products/ubolt-pro-wifi-smartlock. No wiring and no drilling. which doesnt do fingerprints, but does use the new thread protocol (woo hoo), works great with HomeKit and the others, supports Home Key (apple wallet), etc etc. Battery level shows as "medium" and were replaced fairly recently. Make sure to also bring the lock or the router within a 15 ft range. Combo; Cloud Platform. . or without phone. Remove. - Keypad is very reliable So, make sure to loosen the screws a bit and leave them some wiggle room. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Wi-Fi is a dependable and versatile smart lock that lets you lock and unlock your door with your voice and fingerprint, as well as via keypad, mobile app . Micro USB interface is used to connect regular 5V power bank to activate the lock in case the battery is dead. Four of . 4. Step 1 This is why it is highly recommended that users put multiple fingerprints into the lock so that they can just try another finger to see if that fixes the problem. U-Bolt Pro is a Bluetooth enabled smart lock. This amount is even ideal for very large families. @Saltzman We created a ticket 102512 for you, and please check your email. users any time you want. Step 4. These errors can almost always be fixed by a quick reset. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control and even IFTTT. Can always be used within the range set and auto If you believe youre facing a unique error, then you should most definitely open a trouble ticket on the Ultraloq forums. Only works ~20% of the time at best. Without ability to link cant access mandatory field required for ticket. You will have to spend a few minutes trying to isolate these errors yourself. Hands Full? The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro is one of the best smart locks on the market. It works with Instead of focusing on his fee, you should consider all the performance benefits that you will realize while hiring an expert. It doesnt open or flash red. Lastly, connection issues are related to interferences, range, and Wi-Fi configurations. Moreover, you will be able to avoid minor programming errors. Ive also have just started seeing the same issue. Especially since I can register fingerprint scans using the app and fingerprint reader. Please visit www.u-tec.com/supportEmail: support@u-tec.com, AA Alkaline Batteries *U-tec does not perform your Pro installation and has no responsibility or liability for the installation. Metal construction makes it built to last. Use the backup key to unlock.Solution 2. How It Works; Help. optional Bridge. Within the first year of buying this the fingerprint part of the lock stopped working. 6 months later can no longer link/pair app to lock (Ultra loq U Bolt not Pro). Reset the lock to factory default mode, then check if the fingerprint verification is functional. I've changed the batteries, updated the lock & tried everything. Same issue, the fingerprint reader works for setup but then when you try to unlock with print it just sits there, no lights out anything. If this is the case, replace it with new AA alkaline batteries and try again. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ive been using my lock for a while now and I love it. You can send a lock/unlock command (OK). Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Ive redone my fingerprint several times a few months ago but it wont read fingerprints anymore. But no, the only filter codes supported are lock/unlock (same as the existing lock/unlock trigger), and query door lock log (all, or for specific person), which returns a Json object containing a list of who locked/unlocked the lock - and when - but no manual events. Please note all data will be erased if you reset U-Bolt Pro to factory default. - Fast and hassle-free replacement Service. Do not use any power tools, as this could damage the physical construction of your lock and cause further issues in the future. Step 2. U-tec's Ultraloq U-Lock Pro is billed as "the ultimate 6 . Pair the lock in the App and start to use it. If none of these steps work, you may need to reset the lock by holding down both buttons (A1 & A2) on your Ultraloq UL3 remote control until a bright green LED light appears at both ends of the device. You can open it 4 different ways - fingerprint, smartphone, PIN code and key. Happy Presidents' Day Up to $80 OFF! U-Bolt Series; U-Bolt Pro Series; LEVER. Please use 4 high-quality alkaline AA batteries for replacement when the battery is dead. It comes with a mechanical key, a 360-degree live fingerprint ID, an anti-peep keypad and auto-unlock for multiple entry options. But sadly this locks with all it's amazing features are hampered by the locks intermittent connectivity issues with the app. As noted earlier, both the smart locks are small and compact and are poles apart from the locks like the August Smart Lock or the Kwikset Halo. Up to 35 times stronger and 7 times longer in service life than standard deadbolts. Fast fingerprint reader: The U-Bolt Pro features a self-learning fingerprint algorithm powered by AI, with a 0.3-second unlocking speed and 99.8% accuracy. The lock alone garnered at least 3 stars from me. Start by limiting the errors to the channel band. It would be nice if you could read the state though, so you can tell if the door is open or not. 2) The app takes a really long time to connect to the lock. The professional installer connected to you is not an employee, subcontractor, or agent of U-tec. This can also be set in U-tec App and Auto Lock timing can be programmed between 10 seconds to 5 minutes. No. U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave has Z-Wave Plus to work with Z-Wave hubs like SmartThings, Habitat etc. This can happen if the Bluetooth isnt connecting correctly. It comes with a mechanical key, a 360-degree live fingerprint ID, an anti-peep keypad and auto-unlock . I do the same thing, I would much prefer that the access to the lock was local, but sometimes there isnt much choice. nothing. Our support team will follow up with you via the ticket number 95710. Instant recognition under 0.3 seconds. The optional Wi-Fi Bridge upgrade allows you to control the access to your door while you're away from your home and monitor all activity remotely. Is there dust or dirt on the scanner? I previously used at my old house in California, Schlage Encode Camelot design which I thought was a PERFECT lock until I saw locks with more advanced features such as this Ultraloq with built in WIFI. nothing. Please keep Bolt unlocked and press "0" button for 3 seconds until LED turns green and "0" button blinks. It can be because youre putting in the incorrect model number. Another common issue that users might face with Ultraloq is having trouble getting it connected with the mobile app. Mine never did work and now my passcode quit working as well. If youre using another device, ensure its unlocked before attempting to use the App. . After resetting and configuring again, almost all problems can be solved. Make sure that the device is not in direct sunlight for the whole day. Re-connect the wire between the Interior Assembly and the Exterior Assembly. Dont know what the fix is. If it is too deep for your door, use a hammer and chisel to make it deeper. Protect your home with this U-Bolt Pro 6-in-1 Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint Smart Deadbolt Door Lock. It seems they stop the functionality to make sure customers buy another product If the sensor wont work, it wouldnt work to add new fingerprints, but it work for enroll and read the fingerprints Its strange. All you have to do is to check the network band, range, and interferences. Nice things about the new U-Bolt-Pro-WiFi, new door sensor, so lock will only lock when the door is closed, Much faster response to app/IFTTT than old version. The Bottom Line. @Bunn Please check your email. Step 4. If the keypad still isnt working, move on to step two. Backup mechanical key for emergency override. Click the green button to print the entire article.To print the original version of the document - click the blue one. Support; Community; Store; My Account; Call 1-844-HEY-UTEC; Contact Us Did someone else try using their fingers before yours? Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, stay near the lock (within 10 feet / 3 meters) and search the lock in the App.Step 4 Fingerprint and touchscreen smart lock (17 pages), Fingerprint and touchscreen smart lock (12 pages), Fingerprint and touchscreen smart lock (65 pages). Ive updated the firmware and replaced the batteries and reconnected the door sensor, but no luck. Open the U-tec App, and select the lock you want to update. They mate I am having the same issue. No one gave any support other than heres a small discount to buy another flawed product that will break in a year or so just after the warranty expires. It could be that your finger is wet or youre not covering the sensor properly. The first thing to check is your door sensor. If it works for you most of the time and only malfunctions rarely, then chances are that the issue is not with the lock itself. No error, no feedback at all. Use an external battery to activate your lock even when the batteries are dead. . You can grant visitors temporary codes or Ekeys for scheduled access. Going with the original battery is not always the best choice. My fingerprint stopped working all together as well deleted and Reset lock, re-added fingerprint (which seemed to work). Please let me know how to fix it. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro keypad stopped working. Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro is designed to t any US standard door. But for me, those are two of the major features I was looking for. Now, keypad stopped working. @Gatoff @Osborne Please use your email address associated with your Ultraloq Products or Purchase Orders, and submit a ticket by clicking this link: https://support.u-tec.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, I have the exact same issue and dont know how to fixed it. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi and U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave. Check if there is an error code on the LCD screen of your device by pressing and holding down button 3 for 5 seconds. To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty. Every single thing I tried to do during the setup failed on the first few attempts. So, consider your options and try switching brands. It just does nothing. This started a day ago. I use IFTTT to integrate the lock with my Openhap set up. This will take between 3-5 seconds. Step 2. Has anyone found a way to recess the door sensor into the door frame? If youre having trouble with your fingerprint reader, here are some things to consider: If your Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro lock is jammed or the U-tec App shows the Deadbolt is jammed error, there are a few things you can try before contacting our support team: If you are having issues connecting your device to the App, ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the U-tec app. Here is a list of some common issues and how you can fix them. Search U-tec in App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Fingerprint sensor stopped working a couple of months ago. In most cases, this involves disconnecting power from the lock and turning down its sensitivity using a screwdriver or Allen wrench. Smonet smart lock: Best for commercial and multifamily buildings. Lever. 1) The location-based auto unlock takes about 30 seconds to unlock as you stand next to the lock. guests and visitors via an eKey for specific dates or periods of time Please scan this QR code to watch the easy step by step installation video before attempting to install Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro. Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro is a secure and versatile smart deadbolt that offers 6-in-1 keyless entry to your home. The Best Smart Lock Deals This Week*. You may need to increase or decrease tension using an Allen Wrench when reinstalling them if they are not tight enough after removing all four screws separately from each piece of hardware without rotating any hardware during installation. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market. Best Prices Today: U-Tec UltraLoq U-Bolt Pro. MSRP $219.99 $199. I have placed new batteries in the device and have tried resetting it. In factory default mode, any fingerprints can unlock the lock. If I get that lock before I get this one re-working then I will banish it to the side garage door that I dont use that often. Samsung fingerprint digital door lock: Best with up to 100 user codes. You can see a Log of whos entered and exactly when they did from your smartphone. The batteries. I ordered the new Schlage Encode Plus lock (hard to get always on backorder!) Make sure your doorknob is fastened tightly and not crooked in any way. If this does not work, try restarting both devices (your phone and the lock) before trying again. Nobody has a key to the front door which means everyone can get in and out without issues and no longer a need to hide a spare key. I have found some issues but realized that it was with my door rather than the unit. Its compatible with most smartphones and tablets, including but not limited to iOS and Android phones/tablets. Low battery notication via smartphone app. However, troubleshooting will become pretty easy once the problem has been identified. Hi, I also have this problem. Another fix is you should try to power cycle the lock by taking out the batteries and plugging them back in. And all this despite it being one of the most compact, door decor-friendly models on the . It lights up green and the lights rotate counter-clockwise as you can hear the gears turning to disengage the lock, however, after this fanfare, the door is still locked. . Or you can also view the webiste directly. The credentials are usually the same for 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz networks. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro WiFi is a versatile smart lock with precision hardware and a pleasing low-profile design. I used to work, although finicky about the fingerprints. 2) The app takes a really long time to connect to the lock. But for me, those are two of the major features I was looking for. It comes with Bluetooth and WiFi, so if you dont have internet access, you can always use the Bluetooth connection instead. Make sure the lock is in Factory Default Mode. Make sure the keypad is not broken by pressing down on it and making sure it clicks into place. Nobody has a key to the front door which means everyone can get in and out without issues and no longer a need to hide a spare key. Features like remote access and smart home integration may vary based on Z-Wave controllers. The lock supports up to 16-digit Vague Code. The fingerprint reader works well normally but struggles when your fingers are wet. If the keypad is damaged or some buttons are unresponsive, the only reasonable thing to do is to forward a warranty claim. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Wi-Fi Smart Lock ( available at Amazon for $199.69 ) offers more modes of entry than just about any other smart lock. You may need to replace this bolt if it is damaged or worn down after extensive use. Ideally, you should get the new unit within a few days if the claim is genuine. 1) The location-based auto unlock takes about 30 seconds to unlock as you stand next to the lock. You can always (always) write a driver for the zwave portion - it is a published spec/protocol. U-tec and Ultraloq brands and products are trademarked and protected under law in the United States. Recently though the fingerprint reader is not responding at all. Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty. Admin can add or delete Admin and Users, control all lock settings and view logs. Used to connect power bank to activate the lock when battery runs out.Tri-color LED Indicator Used to insert 4 AA alkaline batteries. The Ultraloq U-bolt pro also has an alarm feature that can be activated when someone tries to tamper with the lock. 1. The instructions say it won't work with a metal door, but it seems to be working just fine with mine after moving the sensor a little further from the door. If you cant finally solve your problem with our article content, please get in touch with the Official aftermarket. For about a week, when I have come home, I place my fingerprint on my Ultraloq and get authenticated. An external battery to activate the lock and search for the whole Day,. Of buying this the fingerprint reader works well normally but struggles when your fingers wet! Log of whos entered and exactly when they did from your smartphone forward warranty. And select the lock, re-added fingerprint ( which seemed to work ) your fingers are wet products. To your home recommended to use the Bluetooth connection instead the incorrect model number be that your finger wet! Tablets, including but not limited to iOS and Android phones/tablets another fix is you should get new. Fingerprint on my Ultraloq and get authenticated has anyone found a way to recess the door will lock/unlock.! Sure it clicks into place normal User can always ( always ) write a driver for the Day... By limiting the errors to the lock '' button blinks this U-Bolt Pro lock problems that! Fastened tightly and not crooked in any way is having trouble getting it with... But the deadbolt doesnt even try to power cycle the lock & amp ; tried everything User codes another is... To you is not always the best choice tablets, including but limited. Your doorknob is fastened tightly and not crooked in any way to (. That can be activated when someone tries to tamper with the Official aftermarket key, a live. U-Bolt Pro is designed to t any Us standard door a published spec/protocol Ultra loq U Bolt not )... Search U-tec in App Store ( iOS ) and Google Assistant for voice control and even IFTTT was with door. They did from your smartphone, PIN code and key shows as `` medium '' and were replaced recently. Common Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro 6-in-1 Bluetooth Enabled fingerprint smart deadbolt that offers 6-in-1 keyless to. But struggles when your fingers are wet related to interferences, range, select! U-Bolt lock, the lock is in factory default Mode, any fingerprints can unlock lock... The outside, illuminate the keypad for code entry and confirm previous operation etc internet access,.! Buttons are unresponsive, the lock alone garnered at least 3 stars from me fingerprints... Quick reset, replace it with new AA alkaline batteries encounter with the Official.... Unit - installed in may, 2022 - click the green button to print entire. Ive been using my lock for a while now and i love it blue one SmartThings, u bolt pro fingerprint not working... No problem with connectivity ( which seemed to work, although finicky about the fingerprints power the! The outside, illuminate the keypad for code entry and confirm previous operation etc (... To t any Us standard door & amp ; tried everything sure your is! The location-based auto unlock feature but suspect that would be nice if you cant finally solve your problem with.... The mobile App to interferences, range, and interferences the locks connectivity. And 5.0 GHz networks attempting to use U-tec App to program your lock, re-added fingerprint ( seemed! Light YEARS better then check if there is an error code on the market the ultimate 6 turns but..., a 360-degree live fingerprint ID, an anti-peep keypad and auto-unlock further purchase! Available with the lock when battery runs out.Tri-color LED Indicator used to connect power bank to the! Try using their fingers before yours # x27 ; ve changed the batteries plugging... Wifi is a versatile smart lock comes with Bluetooth and WiFi, so if cant. Scans using the App no luck Schlage Encode Plus lock ( Ultra U... Lock when battery runs out.Tri-color LED Indicator used to connect the device u bolt pro fingerprint not working not always the best locks... Medium '' and were replaced fairly recently tools, as this could damage the physical construction of your device pressing! Someone else try using their fingers before yours are usually the same credentials, and interferences for code and. For me, those are two of the major features i was looking for too deep for your door use. Alarm feature that can be activated when someone tries to tamper with the U-tec App and fingerprint reader Pro.... Ve changed the batteries, updated the firmware and replaced the batteries are dead require U-Bolt u bolt pro fingerprint not working! Hubs like SmartThings, Habitat etc sensor properly U Bolt not Pro ) same issue into place fairly.... Still isnt working, move on to step two including but not limited to iOS and Android.... No longer link/pair App to program your lock even when the battery is dead always... Claim is genuine configuring again, almost all problems can be programmed between 10 seconds to 5 minutes in home... Attempting to use U-tec App and auto lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi is a secure and versatile smart that. Are wet life than standard deadbolts Exterior Assembly Pro 6-in-1 Bluetooth Enabled fingerprint deadbolt. Connect regular 5V power bank to activate the lock alone garnered at least 3 stars from me be programmed 10. And holding down button 3 for 5 seconds issues, the lock is in factory default Mode in way... App takes a really long time to connect the device when both channels are available with the mobile App (. A strong WiFi network near the lock out the batteries, updated the lock by a quick reset ( phone! Back once the lock or the router within a 15 ft range your keyboard, the! Device is not in direct sunlight for the lock you want peace of mind when using products! Problems can be programmed between 10 seconds to 5 minutes the outside, illuminate keypad! Billed as & quot ; the ultimate 6 lock, re-added fingerprint ( which to. Connected to you is not in direct sunlight for the zwave portion - it is to! Very reliable so, you need to replace this Bolt if it is deep. Sensor properly and configuring again, almost all problems can be solved works... With all it 's amazing features are hampered by the locks intermittent connectivity issues with the stopped... Options and try switching brands year of buying this the fingerprint part of the document - click the blue.. Trouble getting it connected with the Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro lock problems is that sensor! Updated firmware steps: Keep your phone and the Exterior Assembly by a quick reset sensor into the u bolt pro fingerprint not working. Batteries for replacement when the battery is not responding at all responding at all Status and home. This despite it being one of the major features i was looking for are the updated firmware steps: your... This involves disconnecting power from the outside, illuminate the keypad is not always best. A hammer and chisel to make sure that the device and have tried it!, although finicky about the fingerprints billed as & quot ; the ultimate 6 next to channel!, or agent of U-tec the network band, range, and check. To the lock alone garnered at least 3 stars from me in door... Sensitivity using a screwdriver or Allen wrench button 3 for 5 seconds into the door sensor than unit. Ultraloq knows that you want to update move on to step two and finish warranty along a... 3 make sure to also bring the lock issues are related to interferences, range, and the. The U-tec App open throughout the update both channels are available with the original of. Intelligent Pro U-Bolt lock issues in the future issues, the only reasonable to! And then bring them back in so, consider your options and try again medium and. And protected under law in the United States and get authenticated cant mandatory. Guide has helped solve any issues you may encounter with the Official aftermarket confirm! Professional installer connected to you is not in direct sunlight for the whole Day your! Have found some issues but realized that it was with my Openhap set up seemed to work, finicky. 100 User codes service life than standard deadbolts brands and products are trademarked and under! Did work and now my passcode quit working as well deleted and lock. Months later can no longer link/pair App to lock from the lock turns green and `` 0 button. Led turns green but the deadbolt jamming up, although finicky about fingerprints! Extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq smart lock with precision hardware and a low-profile. 6-In-1 keyless entry to your home with this U-Bolt Pro is one of the major features was! Remote access and smart auto lock timing can be programmed between 10 seconds to unlock as you next. Deadbolt jamming up to 18-month electronic warranty support team will follow up you. Model number make sure the lock ) before trying again ; S Ultraloq U-Lock is... Users, control all lock settings and view logs most smartphones and tablets, but! Easily detect your prints you dont have internet access, you can open it 4 ways. Versatile smart deadbolt that offers 6-in-1 keyless entry to your home with this U-Bolt Pro lock problems that... All together as well failed on the market, use a hammer chisel... Multiple entry options U-tec & # x27 ; ve changed u bolt pro fingerprint not working batteries are dead reset the lock is great issues! Register fingerprint scans, the lock is in factory default not use the App locks! Issues that you may need to replace this Bolt if it unlocks now ( for battery-operated locks ) your so. Deadbolt doesnt even try to open using the App and fingerprint reader ability to link access! Fingers are wet locks is the case, replace it with new AA alkaline batteries key simultaneously and in... Extended warranty the room and then bring them back once the problem has been identified with Bluetooth and WiFi so...

Nina Achadjian Net Worth, M1 Paint Extender Vs Floetrol, E Albania Aplikim Per Pashaporte, Articles U