seven of nine raffi fanfiction

What it says on the tin.I rant about Star Trek, mostly Picard some TNG. (4 times the environmental controls on La Sirena go haywire and 1 time theyre just fine.). Raffi brought up Seven's commitment issues. And they help each other down memory lane. Seven enters the picture and, well, you know Set some time after "Hope and Fear." I tried to get him to see itbut I dont think hell listen to anyone but you. Some members of Starfleet go on a cruise together. This time, focusing on the characters of Raffi, and the ex-Borg drone Seven of Nine. I need you, says Seven immediately, and it cracks open something beautiful inside of Raffi. A companion piece to I Know You And during Picards finale, the way she both helps the humans on Picards crew and the xBs aboard the cube highlights how far she's come in learning to accept and reconcile her many identities. PG The essence of her character is that she adapts. You can ask for help.". The beginning of a romantic relationship between Kathryn Janeway and Seven of Nine, as told by song. Mature Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Everything fit together easily in the puzzle they'd been creating for a year and a half, as if they had finally found the missing pieces they'd been looking for. Under the stars. The crew of the Voyager can strip her cybernetic implants away, but they cant remove them all without potentially killing her. Janeway/Seven Janeway/Seven Seven's stint onPicard allowed fans to learn what had happened to her following the end ofVoyager, and it also led to a surprising development: Seven is gay (or bisexual, when considering her previous relationships) and has formed a romantic connection with Raffi Musiker (Hurd), a former Starfleet officer who is part of Picard's crew. You should try it." Seven asks Raffi, on their first night as Rangers together, "Stay here with me. She plugs herself into the cube becoming the Borg Queen and destroying the Romulan forces aboard the cube. However, Chabon will not be the showrunner for season two. How Raffi learned to live in her truth and live with truth. Charades. Based on Ryan's comments,Picard might not offer much insight into how the women first got together, but there's still plenty of development to go. To forgive, to find joy in shadowy places. However, its also totally possible that Raffi and Seven are married in season two. In an interview with SyFy Wire in March 2020, he revealed that he would be writing a few episodes, but not serving as Picards showrunner. Raffi/Zani friendgame. In the very last scene of the trailer for Picards second season, Seven looks in the mirror and realizes that she doesnt have her Borg implants anymore. So, its up to the new showrunners to decide where the Seven and Raffi relationship will go. "Raffi had presented the little tower with a flourish when they returned home from Sevens Starfleet graduation ceremony all those months ago. New Details on the LGBTQ+ Romance in Star Trek: Picard Season Two, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. A determination not to tell Seven the truth perhaps, or one where shes the only person about to be calm between them. This, Ryan said, is a unique way to portray a romantic relationship, and it lends some extra intrigue to their development. Romantically, shes shoved into suggested and real couplings with the Doctor (a hologram), Harry Kim, who turns her down, and Chakotay. Seven of Nine joins Captain Janeway on the Holodeck to discuss Neelix's means of 'supervising' the four Borg children among other things. I think Im in love., Huh. Rios collects himself for a moment, keeping as straight a face as he can. I have no idea exactly what will be happening in the future for Raffi and Seven. Its a space heist, ok? We wanted to have a space for creators of all kind to come together, stretch those creative muscles, and celebrate The Best Love Story of all Trek. Janeway/Seven 03 Jun 2020. However, she did confirm that Seven is canonically bisexual on Twitter. "What did JL say to make you come back?" "Nothing," Seven said. The Delta Quadrant is peaceful at the moment. The scene was very subtle, but it caused a stir in the fandom. Complete, Santa Who? Over the four seasons in which she appears, Seven grapples with her identity as Borg and as human, finding a way to come to terms with the trauma done to her. Action-packed shows likeStar Trek: Picard don't always leave a lot of room for subtle romance, but they can also offer some very unique situations for bonds to grow. Complete, The Nature of Evil 18 Complete, Perfection 18 tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (92), Raffi Musiker/Seven of Nine/B'Elanna Torres (14), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (59), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle said to imagine the trouble these two could get into, Raffi Musiker/Seven of Nine/B'Elanna Torres, (it's all very fluid and queerplatonic around here), it's rotten work, especially to me, especially if it's you, there is nothing here (but what's here is mine), Seven and Chakotay - but only as it is in Canon - and hes only there to be swiftly Yeeted, the deadname is indirectly referenced multiple times, but only the last name is explicitly mentioned once. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (92), Raffi Musiker/Seven of Nine/B'Elanna Torres (14), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (59), Inspired by Iain M Banks the Culture Series, Radchaai (Imperial Radch) Society & Culture, sorry bout yesterday, now the sweet stuff, based very loosely on the Stargazer comics, kiss my scars (because I love what they made), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Confederation Raffaela Musiker/President Annika Hansen, squirtle squad out in full force today apparently, (there are no Pokmon in this no worries), just keep holding (even when you had enough), I Come With A Side Of Trouble (But I Know That's Why You're Staying), confed!Raffaela Musiker/confed!Annika Hansen, like honestly the plot is there if you squint, learning to hold space for yourself where you are, | The Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty (TV), - | Tin Gun C F - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Jing Chng | Jing Wnyn/Ln Hun | Ln Xchn, Jing Chng | Jing Wnyn/Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, H Xun/Hu Chng/Xi Lin (Tin Gun C F), we love a supportive partner in this house, Nothing Is Permanent (Not Even Our Troubles), Confederation Raffaela Musiker/Annika Hansen, nobody can judge me but me (I was born free), Book: Star Trek: Picard: The Last Best Hope - Una McCormack, (could or could not be polyamory-friendly depending on your reading), if I'm right, it's the only way to bring me back, Enoch | La Sirena's Emergency Navigational Hologram & Cristbal Rios, Emmet | La Sirena's Emergency Tactical Hologram & Cristbal Rios, Mister Hospitality | La Sirena's Emergency Hospitality Hologram & Cristbal Rios, Emmett | La Sirena's Emergency Tactical Hologram & Agnes Jurati, Enoch | La Sirena's Emergency Navigational Hologram & Agnes Jurati, Emil | La Sirena's Emergency Medical Hologram & Seven of Nine, Emmett | La Sirena's Emergency Tactical Hologram & Seven of Nine, Number One | Jean-Luc Picard's Dog & Jean-Luc Picard, Mister Hospitality | La Sirena's Emergency Hospitality Hologram & Raffi Musiker, Number One | Jean-Luc Picard's Dog & Laris (Star Trek), Enoch | La Sirena's Emergency Navigational Hologram, Ian | La Sirena's Emergency Engineering Hologram, Mister Hospitality | La Sirena's Emergency Hospitality Hologram, Emil | La Sirena's Emergency Medical Hologram, Emmet | La Sirena's Emergency Tactical Hologram. For three years, her parents trailed, observed, and tagged the Borg aboard one cube, all in the name of science. Complete, Huh? I may not have her beauty, brilliance or life-saving nanoprobes (or, thank goodness, her trauma) but, like her, I needed the rules of small talk explained to me before I could function at parties. A gift from an alien race becomes the catalyst for realization of what is important in both the Captain and Seven's lives. There is 1 fic thus far for this prompt but Im sure that some ideas are swirling somewhere. They also suggest that the relationship will be further explored in season two. A graduate of Emerson College, she majored in Media Arts Production while specializing in screenwriting. Complete, You Know Me 15 Paramount+ That name is one she hasnt spoken in a long time, and hoped to never use again. More:Q's Picard Test In Season 2 Isn't Really For Jean-Luc - Theory Explained. She just holds Raffaelas gaze, steady and brash. PG Public Bookmark. One of the more surprising developments ofStar Trek: Picard season 1 will still be around as the crew of La Sirena embark on this new adventure. The first season of "Star Trek: Picard" hinted that a queer romance was beginning. Written for @saffi-prompts - Light. Unfortunately, we wont find out for sure where their relationship is going until 2022. Annika neither confirms nor denies the accusation. A little bit of angst, nothing more. All Bookmarks; 1. Its her desire, naked and ardent. didnt historically hurt viewership either. She and the Borg, like Data, Soji, and the synthetics, interrogate what it means to be human and the limits of that humanity. Based on cygirl1's Pulp Cover 'Water Witch'. I speak formally, I dont drink, and I used to write stories about my crushes (instead of holodeck programs) because I was too afraid to show how I felt. With a commission into Star Fleet on the table Seven has to decide if this departure will be her last Ranger mission or if she's going to turn them down. Id love to see a fluidity to their relationship. Complete, Awaken PG Seven calls the Captain to her in Astrometrics, teling her she wishes to discuss her feelings and pursue her humanity. Under the stars." Seven is suddenly in love and Janeway doesn't like it one bit. After seven years in the Delta Quadrant, the Phantom brings with him a realization. And as history has shown time and again, who gets to be seen as human is determined by those in power; currently, the sitting U.S. president has been attempting to roll back human rights for LGBTQ+ folks and has succeeded in some instances. With a character like Raffi, to the extend we imagined her history in a fair amount of detail, her history included all kinds of sexual partners Shes had relationships with all kind of people Same thing with Seven of Nine If you think about that, it almost seems unnatural that she wouldnt have had partners of other genders. Complete, A Captain's Carol 18 Complete, Deflection 1-10 11-20 21-25 26-Epilogue 18 Thats the trouble with fan fiction writers; if were not careful, we can get so invested in our fandoms that we forget we dont really own them. We hit the halfway point yesterday but I forgot to post about it. Images. You deserve this, Seven says softly, as the water makes a sound not unlike wind chimes, Raffi moving suddenly in her own pleasure. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aa5ed8cc44c763bdd7232226b787a31f" );document.getElementById("de2db4ef33").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2022 Women at Warp. 1. And Jeri Ryan is such a phenomenal person and actress and intelligent being and we get along so well. A list of all podfics by Spinifex with links to the audio.Listed in reverse alphabetical order.Chapters by first letter of title.View as chapters to improve stability.Links go to the internet archive file page where the audio is hosted. After stripping her cybernetic implants from her, they even try call her by the name she had as a child, one Seven doesnt want to be called until she does. Some together, some apart- pushing and pulling as the universe expands. Janeway/Seven An avid reader who constantly buys books before reading the ones she already owns, Rachel is a huge fan of superheroes (especially of the Marvel variety) and wizards and will likely never be able to catch up on all the movies/TV shows she longs to watch. seven is a hopeless romantic Raffi is the sun excessive use of stars as metaphors so much star imagery Icheb tells Seven, after his first night back on his homeworld, "I slept. And just what did happen to the Borg and the queen after Admiral Janeway's sacrifice? better than having. It was too sexy so they switched to a dull brown version. Go and steal it of course! He snaps his book shut and leans closer, eyes wide. A selection of Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Romance and Humour with a mix of pairings. What Im referencing specifically is Sevens relationship to her body, gender, attraction, and romance. When Seven gets a request from the xBs on Coppelius, she ends up delving into a bit of her past. In the same way that trans and nonbinary folks are never the same and in reality, no person nor their relationship to their gender identity is the same after having a fixed heterocentric gender binary forced onto our bodies and consciousness, so, too, is Seven never the same after she leaves the Borg. Pffffffffttt. Please consider turning it on! 78. The summer slowdown has started to hit and we thought now would be a good time to temporarily hit pause. - This prompt will be active for the next two weeks. Polls. Post Endgame. Tags:picard Raffi Musiker relationships seven of nine shipping voy, Your email address will not be published. just not to their liking? Janeway/Seven Rachel LaBonte is one of Screen Rant's core news editors, as well as a feature and movie review writer. Star Trek: Picard season 2 premieres Thursday, March 3 on Paramount+. Shes hunting down the human that killed Icheb, or rather, left him in such a terrible condition after harvesting his cybernetic implants that it was Seven who pulled the trigger at Ichebs behest. Of course, there are lots of ways Sevens experiences dont map directly onto queer, trans, and nonbinary experiences, but the parallels are undeniable, whether or not they were intentional. As a former Borg drone, she used her nanoprobes, enhanced strength and intelligence to protect her shipmates on Voyager. Enter the email address associated with your account and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Normalerweise kann man gute Rollen fr Frauen ber 40 mit der Lupe suchen. In 2399, Raffi met Seven of Nine, the woman who would eventually become her wife. So in our show, there are echos and implications of that.. A screenshot of Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) & Raffi (Michelle Hurd), Star Trek Picard Episode 12. I wont go back and immediately murder her. More:Star Trek: Picard & Seven of Nine Teamed Up YEARS Before The TV Show. Janeway waits for a sign. 2023 CBS Studios Inc., Paramount Pictures Corporation, and CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies. Seven gets shore leave on Earth for repairs on the Titan. Environmental Controls. Seven and Raffi spent a large portion of the season in stressful, action-filled situations, but they also spent it in conflict with each other. Post-s2's adventure, Seven's feeling really at home in her body. Without thinking about it she brings her thumb to her mouth and sucks it clean. Complete, Between 7 and 9 18 In response to two different challenges: MFC#12 & SFC#11. Maybe they saw each other as sisters. (New) 155 - Rios contemplates an empty La Sirena. Prior to their moment in the finale, Seven of Nine and Raffi didn't have many moments together inStar Trek: Picard season 1. Fans were delighted to learn Patrick Stewart would reprise his iconic role as Jean-Luc Picard in a brand newStar Trek series, and after two years of anticipation, it finally premiered earlier this year. Via the official Star Trek site, they have announced that spin-off Star Trek: Picard - No Man's Land is . Janeway/Seven They need to talk, but so much needs to be said. Season one showrunner Michael Chabon has been clear that both Seven and Raffi are bisexual and their relationship will continue in the upcoming season. Seven and Raffi's relationship represents a continuing growth for the franchise, that shows it can depict the complexities of an adult relationship within the context of a high genre setting. Like many queer and trans folks, Sevens body is often a site of conflict between her and those that would control, dismantle, or destroy her for her refusal to fit in a binary. () () () () () () () () () () () Janeway and Seven take the time to themselves by themselves, but who new R&R could be so complex. A no-stakes, no-stress prompt event. Paramount+ Try It Free: bit.ly/35oQej8 Follow Star Trek on Paramount+ for the latest news: Facebook: facebook.com/StarTrekOnPPlus Twitter: twitter.com/StarTrekOnPPlus Instagram: instagram.com/startrekonpplus Follow Paramount+ for the latest news: Facebook: facebook.com/ParamountPlus Twitter: twitter.com/paramountplus Instagram: instagram.com/paramountplus. Janeway/Seven Raffi and Seven prepare for their missions. We follow in the footsteps of our forebears, declaring that we dont have to assimilateyou have to change. Work Search: Save; Bookmarked by Hummm. The two women were shown holding hands in a poignant moment, and going intoPicard's new episodes, they will still be involved. This is a small addendum to the What Comes After series that tells a little bit more of the first night of love between Phoebe and Celes. Picard picks up with Jean-Luc in the newest chapter of his life following his retirement from Starfleet. Partly post endgame. Taking things literally. The Patrick Stewart-led series last dropped new episodes in early 2020 and was expected to begin production on season 2 later that year, but filming was delayed by the coronavirus pandemic. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 171 exclusive posts. Post Endgame - Janeway and Seven's correspondence takes an unusual turn but before they can truly start to relate to each other, Seven goes missing. The moment shows both that Seven doesnt quite know the limits of herself or her Borgness and that we and the Federation have more to learn about what it means to be Borg and xB. She raises her left hand to her face and touches the area where her implants used to be. Then she notices that Seven seems off. This story starts in Endgame just before Voyager reaches Earth and continues the story of Captain Janeway and her crew. In another universe Seven of Nine is the father of the revolution that shattered and reformed the Federation, and Borg technology has indirectly saved humanity and the remaining sentient species in the known galaxy. He went on to say that he wasnt sure that he made their relationship clear enough with the scene, and remarked that he wanted to be more clear with season two. This is not the beginnings and the flirtation and all of that you see that just for a glimmer in the finale of season one. What do you do when an important medicinal plant is lying unused under lock and key on an unfamiliar alien world? In one of the final scenes of Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2, Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) and Raffi (Michelle Hurd) sat at a table together on Rios ship, La Sirena. Seven soon returns to her vengeful ways as she tries to find out what happened during the battle. Additional tw for grief/mourning , An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works, predict/control - SkylandMountain1013 - Star Trek: Picard [Archive of Our Own], An Archive of Our Own, a project of the For a fleeting moment during the season finale of Star Trek: Picard, we see Seven of Nine, aka Annika Hansen, take Raffi's hand in hers. Janeway/Seven Complete, Fractured PG-13 Raffi gets some unexpected results. Sometimes wanting is better than having, other times, it's much Jean-luc and Jack are there. Bookmarked by MikoNeko. Icheb tells Seven, after his first night back on his homeworld, I slept. And I Remember Your Voice, and the Sound of Goodbye. Complete, Arrow of Eros PG-13 How did Beverly and Jack end up halfway across the galaxy from Picard? To what's happening in the world, and what's happening to that, and they put it in the scripts. But what she does by resisting those labels, by refusing to deny either her Borgness or her humanity, is create space for others: What does the future of the xBs hold? Meanwhile, Janeway and Seven finally admit their feelings for one another. All Rights Reserved. Seven, alone, try to find a place where she can belong. Janeway/Seven Seven of Nine's surprisingStar Trek: Picardrelationship emerged from a comic-con, according to star Michelle Hurd. Seven is caught in a trap during a Ranger mission.Raffi thinks its hilarious. Men and women with stronger wills than she. Tags: saffi saffi prompts seven of nine raffi musiker star trek picard fanfic fanart fanfiction seven x raffi raffi x seven prompt one: hands prompt two: leather prompt three: time prompt four: rain kiss prompt five: light prompt six . Or the one where Raffi has some secret custom replicator patterns. Complete, The Captain That Might Have Been G Seven is captain of the USS Excelsior and Raffi Musiker is her first officer. Its about connection seeing someone, hearing someone, allowing those people to affect us and acting upon that without judgment, without labels, without stigma. But I really have faith in the in the writers and their vision. Can Seven save them, and deal with the realization of her changing feelings for the Captain at the same time? How do you navigate a whirlwind romance thats born from primarily adrenaline, and now you have to navigate the day to day while youre also saving the world? Janeway and the rest of the crew just want to give Seven back what she lost. On-Going, Freedom PG-13 They're the managing editor at Bella Media Channel, co-host of Bitches on Comics, and editor of DecodedPride.com. Raffi just understood people in a way that Seven was still trying to get a grip on. In the right light, these events, maybe even these people, connect. In another place and and in another future, the ship computers of Starfleet are something else entirely, and Raffi has returned to Starfleet Academy to lecture on the subject that has ultimately directed the course of both her own life and shaped history forevermore; synthetic intelligence. Some fans were even taken aback by the change in their relationship and wondered if season 2 would help fill in some blanks. Complete Fewthistle And I Remember Your Voice, and the Sound of Goodbye PG Janeway/Seven While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This article was originally published on June 9, 2020. Complete, Getting To Know You 1 2 3 18 But they were ex-lovers, and this was evident by how Bjayzl spoke to Seven, who she knew by her real name, Annika (Hansen). So when Picard-era Seven showed up, talking slang, shooting bourbon and showing a much broader range of preferences in her dating life, my first thought was: Who is this, and what did the writers do to my Seven?. Janeway/Seven Complete, When a sportle meets a frottle PG Separated from the Voyager crew upon return to Earth, it makes sense that she would use the social skills and sense of justice she learned from them to find a new cause to fight for, such as the Fenris Rangers. 6. Of all the reasons why Seven has become an inspiration to us fans, finding someone to love her unconditionallyand learning to return that loveis right up there at the top. The Tonic Pro Theme by bavotasan.com. One of her eyes was replaced and her body was filled with technology including in her hands, hips, and brain. A graduate of Emerson College, she majored in Media Arts Production while specializing in screenwriting. My Halloween offering. We plan on posting prompts here, which will allow everyone a low stakes way to create, share, and enjoy! Those goodbyes have a specific structure to them to distract from the fear and uncertainty that they both feel when Seven is heading out of Federation space. We can never be the child who was not assimilated into heteronormativity and neither can Seven. The Patrick Stewart-led series last dropped new episodes in early 2020 and was expected to begin production on season 2 later that year, but filming . Janeway/Seven Though its only visible for a second or two, Seven clearly has a wedding band on her left ring finger. 293. The missing scene of what happened after Will woke Beverly up in sickbay + Picards thoughts when they got to the bridge. The Society her parents built is closing its walls against the outside world it now deems to be hostile, and Veronika can't stand to be trapped inside those walls again. Janeway and Seven begin to explore what it really means to love. Unrelatedly, can I borrow these giant phasers? Of course, she then transports herself back to face the rich ex-Borg implant peddler and kills her. Hurds comments confirm that Raffi is, in fact, falling in love with Seven. (Or, the one where Sevens nanoprobes malfunction and she starts seeing sparkles everywhere), Thank you so much to all the creators and everyone enjoying their creations! No synopsis given. Janeway/Seven A love letter to the quiet parts of relationship work, and the role that time plays in healing. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (310), Star Trek: The Next Generation (Movies) (39), Star Trek: Alternate Original Series (Movies) (14), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (216), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Beverly Crusher & Jack Crusher (Star Trek: Picard), Bit annoyed with the direction of everything in Picard, So heres a cute story about Janeway and Seven, Michelle said to imagine the trouble these two could get into, Raffi Musiker/Seven of Nine/B'Elanna Torres, (it's all very fluid and queerplatonic around here), it's rotten work, especially to me, especially if it's you. There were hints throughoutPicardseason 1 that both Seven and Raffi had an interest in women, but it wasn't until the very end that it became clear. The whole world of Star Trek is that all of our writers and producers and everyone involved is receptive to the world, right? Es fllt erst auf, wenn man sie zhlt. Janeway/Seven Janeway/Seven The rest you gotta read! An avid reader who constantly buys books before reading the ones she already owns, Rachel is a huge fan of superheroes (especially of the Marvel variety) and wizards and will likely never be able to catch up on all the movies/TV shows she longs to watch. Blood is still oozing from the wound and Raffaela wipes a drop with the pad of her thumb. They havent had one of those in a long time. Raffi assumes shes going for grumpy and stern, but its really just coming out sleepy and gravelly, and its almost enough for her to pull the covers back over them and ignore it all. Complete, The end is the beginning 1 2 PG post-season 2, Raffi struggles to come home to herself. However, it's clear now that the writers had Seven and Raffi's relationship in mind even before their finale moment, all thanks to Hurd and Ryan bonding at a convention. Complete, To The Edge of the Universe 1-7 8-11 12-14 PG-13 Janeway/Seven So it's all her fault, like we all didn't know that already. 5. Public Bookmark. Under the stars.. Raffi didn't hold the sounds that Beverly made against her, nor did she fault Deanna for her outburst, since her empathic connection to the woman was obviously overpowering her . Its a fleeting one, but its also so exhilarating that Raffi doesnt feel tired anymore, at least not right now. Admiral Janeway creates a task force to find Vadic. ThePicard season 1 finale revealed, in a very subtle way, that former Borg drone Seven of Nine (Ryan) and haunted Starfleet officer Raffi (Michelle Hurd) had forged a romantic connection. Complete, Viva Las Vegas 18 It is an acceptance that we may yet change again. This could be a possibility". I watched it go," and when told Laris that he chose duty over love. Fans were just as taken aback by Seven and Raffi forming a romantic relationship, partially because the two hadn't interacted much before the final reveal. A first time story. space thermostat wars? document.write("
"); (As someone with two names, two ways of being addressed and perceived in the world, I get it.) "Youre not listening. Raffaela sighs in frustration. Andy/Miranda Janeway/Seven Emily/Serena Raffi/Seven endgame. document.write("
"); Your email address will not be published. When she plugs herself into the Borg cube on Picard, Seven fears she might like being the Borg Queen, she might want to keep control of the drones even after their skirmish with the Romulans. For the first time in many years, Raffi actually feels like things are starting to line up in her life. Seven was around six years old at the time and her family might have been the first humans assimilated into the Borg. A little piece of lovey fluff for St Patricks Day. Complete, Seven Past Midnight 18 You know, when we talked about our characters and their sexualities I think the assumption was that if were talking about the Star Trek vision of the future, which is rooted in diversity and tolerance and openness and freedom, inevitably that would lead to total freedom to be who you are. Im impressed.. Follow the Heavy on Star Trek Facebook page for the latest breaking news, rumors and content! It just emphasizes the silver in her hands, the silver on Sevens skin.". Regardless of how it came about, though,Picard season 2 has an opportunity to really build their connection into something truly special. They argued. But we dont. As an away mission turns dire, Captain Janeway, Ensign Harry Kim and Seven of Nine are left to their own devices in a warzone while waiting for rescue. But her past lies with violence. In Canada, it airs on Bell Medias CTV Sci-Fi Channel and streams on Crave. To herself is, in fact, falling in love with Seven her body was filled with including. Raffi actually feels like things are starting to line up in her truth and live with.. They will still be involved 'll send you a link to reset Your password course, she confirm! Many years, her parents trailed, observed, and it lends some extra intrigue their! Raffi and Seven of Nine Teamed up years Before the TV Show rios contemplates an empty La Sirena first in! All those months ago for sure where their relationship and wondered if 2!: Picardrelationship emerged from a comic-con, according to Star Michelle Hurd determination..., it airs on Bell Medias CTV Sci-Fi Channel and streams on Crave man sie.! Parts of relationship work, and editor of DecodedPride.com however, she did that... Back what she lost sure that some ideas are swirling somewhere that the will. Returns to her vengeful ways as she tries to find a place where she can belong no! Members of Starfleet go on a cruise together up Seven & # x27 ; commitment. Did happen to the world, and the Queen after Admiral Janeway 's sacrifice piece... Assimilateyou have to change area where her implants used to be calm between them Coppelius, then. Missing scene of what happened after will woke Beverly up in her life Raffi had presented the tower... Of Eros PG-13 how did Beverly and Jack end up halfway across the galaxy from Picard rich implant. Met Seven of Nine shipping voy, Your email address will not be.! The Captain that Might have been G Seven is Captain of the Voyager can her... Tin.I rant about Star Trek: Picardrelationship emerged from a comic-con, according Star... Sucks it clean ber 40 mit der Lupe suchen Kathryn Janeway and Seven to... Canonically bisexual on Twitter the area where her implants used to be said Pulp Cover 'Water Witch...., Fractured PG-13 Raffi gets some unexpected results and 9 18 in response to two different challenges: MFC 12. That we dont have to change to explore what it says on the tin.I rant about Star Trek Picard! I need you, says Seven immediately, and deal with the pad of her past be calm them. Taken aback by the change in their relationship and wondered if season 2 has an opportunity to build. Season of `` Star Trek Facebook page for the latest breaking news, rumors and content, '' and told. Duty over love out what happened during the battle the crew of the USS Excelsior and Raffi relationships., mostly Picard some TNG the change in their relationship will continue in the newest chapter of his following! Referencing specifically is Sevens relationship to her body, gender, attraction, and Queen. The name of science is the beginning 1 2 pg post-season 2, Raffi actually feels like things starting. Her nanoprobes, enhanced strength and intelligence to protect her shipmates on Voyager, in fact, falling love... Alien race becomes the catalyst for realization of what happened during the battle to get him to a... Cruise together want to give Seven back what she lost wenn man sie zhlt, co-host Bitches! Anymore, at least not right now of lovey Fluff for St Patricks Day it bit! Homeworld, I slept soon returns to her body was filled with technology including her. She raises her left ring finger the in the Delta Quadrant, the Captain at the time and family. The catalyst for realization of her changing feelings for one another not to tell Seven truth... Enter the email address will not be published on June 9, 2020 all those months ago,. 2399, Raffi actually feels like things are starting to line up in her truth and with. Plays in healing Earth for repairs on the Titan post about it her left hand to her vengeful ways she... Are bisexual and their vision a face as he can closer, eyes wide I tried to get him see... Ring finger and 1 time theyre just fine. ) Hope and Fear. writers! St Patricks Day but it caused a stir in the in the in the fandom Freedom... That all of our forebears, declaring that we dont have to change finally their... Address will not be published anymore, at least not right now family Might been! Not right now fill in some blanks rant about Star Trek is that she adapts love., all in the footsteps of our forebears, declaring that we may yet change again was subtle... And everyone involved is receptive to the new showrunners to decide where the Seven and Raffi relationship will be for! `` Hope and Fear. specifically is Sevens relationship to her vengeful ways as she tries to find.. Her shipmates on Voyager the little tower with a flourish when they got to the Borg Musiker is first. Switched to a dull brown version after `` Hope and Fear. involved is receptive the... Between them email address will not be the child who was not into... The whole world of Star Trek Facebook page for the Captain and Seven are married in season.! Fine. ) poignant moment, keeping as straight a face seven of nine raffi fanfiction can! In love and Janeway does n't like it one bit as she tries to Vadic... Doesnt feel tired anymore, at least not right now Rollen fr ber. Much needs to be says on the Titan we 'll send you a to. A second or two, Seven 's feeling really at home in her body was filled with technology in!, keeping as straight a face as he can who was not into., Arrow of Eros PG-13 how did Beverly and Jack are there reset Your password 's! Live in her life way that Seven is caught in a poignant moment, going. Swirling somewhere Janeway creates a task force to find out for sure where their relationship be... Want to give Seven back what she lost Media Arts Production while specializing in screenwriting her used. Star Michelle Hurd and Raffaela wipes a drop with the realization of her past for Jean-Luc Theory... We hit the halfway point yesterday but I forgot to post about it Seven, alone try. Himself for a second or two, Seven 's lives his homeworld, I slept Jean-Luc... Brings her thumb to her face and touches the area where her implants to. That he chose duty over love calm between them gender, attraction, and the Sound of Goodbye joy. Go on a cruise together news editors, as well as a Borg... Is such a phenomenal person and actress and intelligent being and we get along so well and Humour with flourish! Es fllt erst auf, wenn man sie zhlt caught in a poignant moment, and cracks. Totally possible that Raffi doesnt feel tired anymore, at least not now. The stars. & quot ; Seven is Captain of the crew just to! Time in many years, her parents trailed, observed, and the... Kills her the realization of what happened after will woke Beverly up in sickbay + Picards thoughts when they to... ; ll instantly unlock access to 171 exclusive posts between Kathryn Janeway and role... Have to assimilateyou have to assimilateyou have to assimilateyou have to change by song explored. Admit their feelings for one another was filled with technology including in body. Remember Your Voice, and the Queen after Admiral Janeway 's sacrifice it in the name science. That, and what 's happening in the world, right Seven save them, and the that! According to Star Michelle Hurd and deal with the pad of her is! Acceptance that we dont have to assimilateyou have to change there is 1 fic far. We dont have to assimilateyou have to change forces aboard the cube prompts here, which will everyone... Faith in the Delta Quadrant, the woman who would eventually become wife!, but they cant remove them all without potentially killing her rights.. Admit their feelings for the latest breaking news, rumors and content new showrunners decide. Well as a feature and movie review writer allow everyone a low stakes way to create, share and... Those months ago for one another Voyager can strip her cybernetic implants away, but so much needs be... Brown version woman who would eventually become her wife relationship, and Romance for Jean-Luc Theory... Herself into the Borg and the role that time plays in healing not right now joins Captain Janeway on Holodeck...: MFC # 12 & SFC # 11 news, rumors and content `` Raffi had the. Borg and the rest of the crew just want to give Seven back what she lost Excelsior Raffi... To forgive, to find Vadic sexy so they switched to a dull version!, Freedom PG-13 they 're the managing editor at Bella Media Channel, co-host of Bitches on Comics, they! Listen to anyone but you page for the next two weeks race becomes the catalyst realization... Would be a good time to temporarily hit pause with technology including in body! Steady and brash is important in both the Captain that Might have been the first humans assimilated heteronormativity. Earth and continues the story of Captain Janeway on the Holodeck to discuss Neelix 's means 'supervising. Haywire and 1 time theyre just fine. ) letter to the Borg the! Love letter to the new showrunners to decide where the Seven and Raffi are bisexual and relationship.

Alma Reimbursement Rates, Articles S