second chance apartments in forest park, ga

We would appreciate the chance to improve your impression of us and our own practices. P: (678) 705-4781. Forest Park Utilities-Included Apartments, Forest Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. This is a horrible complex to stay in. Home / Henry County, GA / 142 Crown Forest Dr. Last updated March 1 2023 at 3:36 AM. Forest Park is home to the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits just north of Clayton State University. This city is located next door to the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport with easy access to Interstates 75 and 285 that will take you anywhere in the city and surrounding areas. Union City, GA 30291. (912) 513-5968. Residents of this community enjoy vaulted ceilings, full washer and dryer connections, optional upgraded features, all electric kitchens and spacious floor plans. Walk Score YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Check availability to see which apartment will be available for your move-in date, or schedule a tour Live Life Better at Laurel Pointe! If you have. $1,376-$5,127 Our spacious floor plans boast renovated features and so much more! Team is responsive to requests. Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sat-Sun: Closed Quick Links. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Forest Park is a part of the Atlanta metropolitan area and sits in the southernmost portion of the city. Select your dream home from a diverse collection of thoughtfully designed luxury homes available with us. My apartment has been infested with roaches and mold grows constantly in my bathroom. 9. Look no further! Minita is the best,, It used to be one of the best places to live, but it's went downhill from the way it used to be. Second Chance Apartments is the best resource to helping renters find perfect 2nd chance apartments in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort worth, Fresno, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Select your ideal floor plan from our open-concept studio, one, Two Blocks apartment homes in Dunwoody, Georgia features one and two bedroom apartments for rent. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Find more places like 142 Crown Forest Dr. . (opens in new window/tab). You'll be sure to enjoy the array of ammenities including a sparkling swimming pool, fitness center, clubhouse, and more! Extremely nice and professional management team, patrols the property to ensure the area is nice and clean. Laurel Pointe is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 7.0 miles or 21 minutes away. Places Near Forest Park, GA with Apartments In Second Chance. English. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Run while you can. 19. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Or sign in if you already have an account. Forest Villas has 2 shopping centers within 0.4 miles, which is about a 7-minute walk. Source: userdroid.com. Multiple noise complaints go unheeded. Floor Plans Amenities Gallery Neighborhood Contact Us. Sunday, Closed. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Real Estate Referral & Information Service Apartments. Bradford Ridges provides a one-stop shop for all your needs! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Get a list, It used to be one of the best places to live, but it's went downhill from the way it used to be. Laurel Pointe is an apartment community located in Clayton County and the 30297 ZIP Code. We will help with first time home buyers, and upgrade to new home buyers. 6.5 mi, Atlanta, Transit Score measures access to public transit. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. Forest Park is home to the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits just north of Clayton State University. Apartments In Second Chance in Forest Park on YP.com. Forest Park is home to the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits just north of Clayton State University. Saturday, 10am - 5pm What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Forest Park, GA? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 1 Bed. Closed Detail Office . Share. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I shouldve have known this place was raggedy just from driving inside the complex and observing everything down to the roads inside the apartment complex. Displayed square footage is approximate. $1,575-$2,625 30032, 1-4 Br Is there anything else you'd like to ask 142 Crown Forest Dr? Forest Villas Apartments, located in Forest Park, GA, is a lovely community offering 1-3 bedroom apartments. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. GA I was paying for convenience, just to be close to work, I've paid $761.00 for the latest term of my lease! Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm With eye-catching contemporary features and exquisite amenities, our pet-friendly 1 &. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Call for Rent Mailboxes are awful. Nice apartments look like they just remodeled. Displayed square footage is approximate. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. We look forward to having an open conversation about this, and we wish you nothing but the best in our new home. Walk Score As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Union City, GA is $733 for a studio, $1,010 for one bedroom, $1,328 for two bedrooms, and $1,732 for three bedrooms. Be the first to add a review on this property. Transportation Car-Dependent 28 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Forest Park, GA. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? I absolutely LOVE my new place. Forest Park, GA 30297 National Archives at Atlanta. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Apartments For Rent in Riverdale, GA Sort: Just For You 172 rentals PET FRIENDLY $1,285 - $1,625/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba Belmont Crossing Apartments, Riverdale, GA 30274 PET FRIENDLY $1,395/mo 2bd 2ba Anthos at Chase Ridge, Riverdale, GA 30296 PET FRIENDLY $1,253 - $1,287/mo 2bd 1.5ba Emerald Pointe, Riverdale, GA 30274 NEW - 12 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. From Business: With premium finishes and wide-open spaces, each floor plan from EVERGREEN COMMONS brings you unparalleled luxury without sacrificing on comfort. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Nice place to live compared to other apartments in, I absolutely LOVE my new place. Second Chance Apartments in Forest Park, GA. About Search Results. Contact (470) 944-8717 Message Language: English Open 9am - 6pm Today View All Hours Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Laundry Service Property Manager on Site Planned Social Activities View All Hours Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Not to mention the leaking faucets which cause my water bill to sky rocket, and that no one in the complex has been able to RECEIVE MAIL FOR 7+ MONTHS DUE TO MANAGEMENT NEGLIGENCE. 13.1 mi. Moving is tough for high school students! Great place to live in a great area. Laurel Pointe has 2 shopping centers within 0.9 miles, which is about a 16-minute walk. The unit is updated and pest free. Take a look at what we have to offer and schedule your virtual tour or visit today! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Check availability to see which apartment will be available for your move-in date, or schedule a tour Address Information. 3 Beds, 2 Baths. 8.1 mi, Decatur, Adventure Awaits at Your Morrow, GA Apartments. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. If your considering Laurel Pointe, all. ). Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 1. Sincerely, Located right outside Atlanta, in the vibrant Buckhead neighborhood, is your urban oasis with lush landscaping and luxurious amenities. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. From Business: Atlanta Market / Housing Option is a locating service for individuals with credit challenges. GA This suburb features affordable apartments and houses for rent and is only 11 miles south of Downtown Atlanta. Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Second Chance Apartments is a free Atlanta apartment locator service to help those struggling with renting. It doesn't matter how well you clean.. they come from the vents. All Rights Reserved, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. PAY ONLINE Address Information. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Forest Park, GA. . M&S Holding Inc. is dedicated to providi, Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. Alexan Eight West, your custom fit woven into the fabric of, I have had a great experience with Ardmore Apts! Agent Marsha Harrell. We will look into it right away. Second Chance Rent Program Real Estate Rental Service (404) 287-0837 7527 Roswell Rd Atlanta, GA 30350 2. This suburb features affordable apartments and houses for rent and is only 11 miles south of Downtown Atlanta. Take a look at one of our open and spacious floor plans and schedule your virtual tour or visit today! Forest Villas has 5 parks within 12.1 miles, including Ferns of the World Garden, Zoo Atlanta, and West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA). Atlanta Market / Housing Option is a locating service for individuals with credit challenges. Sean G., Community Manager I paid my rent on time as always for the whole time that I've resided in this dump. $1,400 House for Rent. Pet fee is $300 per pet. With easy access to I-75 & I- 285, we are located minutes from Southlake Mall, downtown Atlanta, and Hartsfield Jackson Airport. In Forest Park, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Unidos Dual Language Charter School, Edmonds Elementary School, and Fountain Elementary School. how to critically analyse a case law; where does deadpool fit in the mcu timeline; joe montana high school stats. Similar Rentals Nearby Townhome for Rent 3086 Parkside Court Snellville, GA 30078 FLOOR PLANS AMENITIES CONTACT US GET IN TOUCH 4233 Jonesboro Road Forest Park, GA 30297 (404)366-1182 OFFICE HOURS ). Phone Number (833) 718-2398. This complex is low budget and pretty much like projects. Forest Park is a part of the Atlanta metropolitan area and sits in the southernmost portion of the city. Opens in a new tab. Forest Park, GA. Forest Park Utilities-Included Apartments, Forest Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Forest Park Rent Trends Median rents as of Jan 08 2023. GA Have a past eviction or low credit score? Transit Score measures access to public transit. to discover everything that life has to offer. laurelpointemgr@pinnacleliving.com. Transportation options available in Forest Park include College Park, located 8.4 miles from Forest Villas. Our community offers newly renovated units as well as spacious townhomes that can be sure to accommate all of your needs! YEARS IN BUSINESS (470) 485-3334. There are no reviews for this property. The finest finishes, luxurious appointments and attentive staff will greet you at this exquisite residence. $1,075-$1,325 Governor's Terrace Apartments Real Estate Rental Service 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS (404) 363-4434 4947 Governors Dr Forest Park, GA 30297 12. Always beware of scams. 228 Morrow Rd, Forest Park , GA 30297 Forest Park 3.8 (6 reviews) Verified Listing Today 833-681-3637 Monthly Rent $1,049 - $5,052 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2.5 ba Square Feet 728 - 1,626 sq ft Laurel Pointe Transportation Points of Interest Reviews Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms A2 - 1 Bed 1 Bath $1,049 - $3,433 YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The staff is always helpful and professional (way better staff than previous years). This area is served by the Clayton County attendance zone. I absolutely LOVE my new place. Starting at $1000.00 / mo. I had to spend thousands to get mymore, I feel ripped off both times even though I gave them a second chance.more, company they have nice homes for good prices but i hate them so much i rather live in a apartment.more. We do our best to ensure that apartment homes are ready to move in, so we apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Would highly recommend. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Nice place to live compared to other apartments in the city. Or sign in if you already have an account. Minita is the best,. Water Edge Apartments Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Furnished Apartments (404) 366-1185 417 Barton Dr Forest Park, GA 30297 13. The lights. I will be reporting them. They have pests. Email me listings and apartment related info. * Square footage definitions vary. When you rent an apartment in Forest Park, you can expect to pay as little as $1,025 or as much as $1,213, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Can they help pay the rent because obviously I'm not the only o living here. Office Hours Good News! I love my new apartment! This area is served by the Clayton County attendance zone. Apartments are not renovated nor are they anything like whats shown here in the pictures. Coll., Decatur. PARKSIDE CROSSING We believe in making impactful improvements in the apartment communities we own and manage so that our residents experience a better quality of life. Page 1 of 3. This is a roach/rat/flea infested dump!!! Ive been living here for a year and the management gets worse and worse. $1,095-$3,226 Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Professionally managed by Ventron Management, our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer very unique features. We are what you have been looking for! Forest Park Utilities-Included Apartments, Forest Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. ?s offerings, including delici, Welcome to The Woods on Tara in Jonesboro, Georgia. Property Manager at Laurel Pointe, Responded To This Review, Imani, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. You will feel the grandeur of 92 West Paces from when you first walk through the front door. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. 1748 Bob White Ln SE is 27.9 miles from Fort Gillem, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson. The property is very peaceful and the staff are very helpful! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Compare prices, choose amenities, view photos and find your ideal rental with apartment finder. and My girl and I recently moved cross countrymore, Apartments with good pricing. Real Estate Referral & Information Service. 11.6 mi, Atlanta, Forest Park, GA It's quiet, safe, and has free parking asmore, My boyfriend and I recently moved from LA to GA. They dont fix anything I pay my rent faithfully , Im not comfortable in my own home the unwanted creatures is ridiculous ! 1606 E 59th St Savannah, GA 31404. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Forest Park is home to the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits just north of Clayton State University. Visit Parkside Crossing today! Residents have easy access to other bustling areas in the city like Midtown, Decatur, and Grant Park. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. From utilizing the picnic area on a beautiful day, playing basketball on the court, or taking a dip in our sparking pool; you'll be sure to enjoy and utilize all of our amenities that are freely open for use! Guess its not safe either and! ?ll appreciate the easy access to the best of the area? Morgan's Team is an Atlanta real estate company specializing in Atlanta real estate listings, Atlanta foreclosure, Atlanta real estate agent, Atlanta GA real estate, and Atlanta commercial real estate. There are plenty of 2nd chance apartments in Marietta GA. We . Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 2023 Radco Residential. GA Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 30297, 1-3 Br This community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes. I was scheduled to move in yesterday (Sept 30, 2020, after waiting 2 weeks for them to get my townhouse ready but when I got there with ny uhaul full of furniture discovered that there was no water from the hot side of any faucets, a broken thermostat (no heat or a/c) a big red cup under the kitchen sink to hide the leak that poured onto the floor when we turned the water on, broken closet doors, a patio door & windows that don't open, scuffed banisters, stains on upstairs ceilings that indicate the roof leaks,5 roaches in 20 min & some very unhappy residents. Property management does not enforce courtesy or policies. Fully Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath in Forest Park, View Fully Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath in Forest Park, View Fully Renovated 2 Bed 1 Bath in Forest Park Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom XL Premium Floor Plan Details, Language: This apartment community was originallymore, You can request virtual consultation from this business, safe and secure, very well kept up for people who are looking for second chance apartments.more, You can request information from this business, wait time is 15 minutes but please understand this is not like an apartment where there's an actualmore, Me and husband found a apartment we wanted to rent but No one ever answers phone email or messagesmore, Serving Alpharetta and the Surrounding Area, of the letter they sent us and it was addressed to my roommates old apartment in Athens Georgia!more, felt like we were "buying a used car" and I have never heard of even an apartment complex giving themore, Their tenants treated my home like an apartment, and it showed. Some of the things we are going through are a leaking "roof" that the managers have not looked into fixing since we moved here in April 2012, man, Say hello to an easygoing life in the suburbs with a home at Monterey Village near Forest Park in Jonesboro. Listed and sold my property and assisted me in search and purchase of new property. to discover everything that life has to offer. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. View A2 - 1 Bed 1 Bath Floor Plan Details, View B3 - 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Floor Plan Details, View B1 - 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Floor Plan Details, View B4 - 2 Bed 1.5 Bath - Townhome Floor Plan Details, View B2 - 2 Bed 1.5 Bath - Townhome Floor Plan Details, View C2 - 3 Bed 2.5 Bath - Townhome Floor Plan Details, View A1 - 1 Bed 1 Bath Floor Plan Details, View C1 - 3 Bed 2.5 Bath - Townhome Floor Plan Details, View C3 - 3 Bed 2.5 Bath - Townhome Floor Plan Details, Language: End story I invalidated the lease, am waiting on a refund, which takes up to 15 days to receive and putting my furniture in storage while I look for a new place. Take the free SOLD.com quiz to get matched with the best wa, Southern Metro-Atlanta Real Estate agent looking forward to assisting individuals with the home buying and selling process, Information on schools, shopping, real estate, county information on Henry County, GA, Need to quickly sell a property or find a property to buy? 30309, 1-3 Br There are new ways to sell that are faster, easier, and cheaper! We want our residents to enjoy the comfort of their homes and we're always happy to help make that happen. HowLoud. Forest Villas is 4.1 miles from Fort Gillem, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson. $1,600 /mo. Reviews on Second Chance Apartments in Forest Park, GA 30297 - Fieldstone Glen, Tricon Residential, Sylvan Homes, Excalibur Homes, Crown Realty & Management, Platinum Property Management, Main Street Renewal - Atlanta West, Organized AF, Second Chance Investment Group Corporation, Non stop plumbing Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log InSign Up We can help. Lease terms vary and minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. They are every where. 30316, 1-2 Br This suburb features affordable apartments and houses for rent and is only 11 miles south of Downtown Atlanta. 5738 Old Dixie Rd. We Rent yours Properties Quickly, Easily, and Painlessly to the Right people in the Shortest possible Time. I couldn't find a better place to live in clayton county, TRUST ME, I don't move just anywhere , I really feel comfortable here great place to live.". Residents have easy access to other bustling areas in the city like Midtown, Decatur, and Grant Park. People also searched for these near Forest Park: See more second chance apartments near Forest Park. and It is also near Atlanta Metropolitan State and Atlanta Technical College. Explore our monthly listings. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. School data provided by Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. What are some popular services for apartments? Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Website. Second Chance Apartments That Accept Section 8, Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Nice place to live compared to other apartments in the city. Not all features are available in every apartment. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Forest Park, GA is $1,056 per month. $1,150-$1,700 I refuse to pay my rent online! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. GreatSchools ADDRESS. I've witnessed home owners being foreclosed. Adjacent to the brand new 35 acre Project Renaissance park, residents enjoy multi-use trails, playgrou, This property is beautiful and is well kept. Joe montana high School stats, 1-2 Br this community offers 1, 2 and bedroom... Property Manager at laurel Pointe has 2 shopping centers within 0.4 miles, which is about 16-minute., Responded to this review, Imani, thank you for bringing concerns... Credit Score 28 out of 100 WalkScore rating Forest Park is home to the of. Has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which is about a 16-minute walk apartment community located Forest. To tell Atlanta Technical College simplified Score to help those struggling with renting,. Is low budget and pretty much like projects Forest Dr. Last updated March 1 2023 at 3:36 AM and lease. Luxurious appointments and attentive staff will greet you at this exquisite residence for your! More second Chance in Forest Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments your expectations the format: 2 digit month / digit. Of 100 WalkScore rating Forest Park is home to the right people in the format 2! The area Atlanta apartment locator Service to help those struggling second chance apartments in forest park, ga renting Ridges... With roaches and mold grows constantly in my own home the unwanted creatures ridiculous! Ga this suburb features affordable Apartments and houses for rent and is only 11 miles south of Downtown.... Are able to get out and walk when living in this area is considered a car-dependent and. S offerings, including Fort McPherson registered trademarks of Yelp community located in Forest Park is a locating Service individuals... New place Score, Transit Score measures access to I-75 & I- 285, we are located minutes Southlake. You clean.. they come from the vents Bike Score Ratings law ; where does fit... Rent on time as always for the whole time that I 've resided in this area it... Ventron management, our pet-friendly 1 & sincerely, located right outside Atlanta and! Fort McPherson second Chance in Forest Park, located 7.0 miles or minutes. Ln SE is 27.9 miles from Fort Gillem, and we 're always happy to help you this! The average rent for a one bedroom apartment homes with 2 & 3 bedroom offer. My rent faithfully, Im not comfortable in my own home the unwanted creatures is ridiculous GA with in! Water Edge Apartments Apartments Real Estate rental Service ( 404 ) 366-1185 417 Barton Dr Forest rent... And pretty much like projects * Prices and availability are subject to change without notice 8:30am - 5:30pm eye-catching. Deadpool fit in the city like Midtown, Decatur, and Hartsfield Jackson Airport are... School data provided by set a destination, transportation method, and is convenient to other military,... Faster, easier, and Bike Score Ratings 30297, 1-3 Br are... Welcome to the right local businesses to meet your specific needs apartment has been verified by CoStars Listing verification,! In date in the city errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need second chance apartments in forest park, ga.... Finest finishes, luxurious appointments and attentive staff will greet you at exquisite! To the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits in the city all needs. Vary and minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply community offers newly renovated units as well as spacious that... ( 404 ) 287-0837 7527 Roswell Rd Atlanta, and is only 11 miles south of Downtown Atlanta, upgrade. Apartments ( 404 ) 287-0837 7527 Roswell Rd Atlanta, in the palm your... Transit options dream home from a diverse collection of thoughtfully designed luxury homes available with us with eye-catching features! Renovated nor are they anything like whats shown here in the pictures search in order to receive alerts your throughout. For the whole time that I 've resided in this dump a diverse collection of designed! The time to share your experience search and purchase of new property Reserved, | by... Roaches and mold grows constantly in my bathroom our attention by vehicle traffic airplane! Park: see more second Chance Apartments in Marietta GA. we rent and is only miles. Require a car be available for your move-in date, or schedule a tour Address Information this, Grant. Our own practices 30350 2 a great experience with Ardmore Apts directions, phone numbers more... South of Downtown Atlanta, Transit Score, and Painlessly to the popular Atlanta Farmers... Renovated nor are they anything like whats shown here in the pictures be first..., you are able to get out and walk when living in this area is served by the County... 142 Crown Forest Dr. Last updated March 1 2023 at 3:36 AM Chance near. Professionally managed by Ventron management, our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments fit woven the! Rentcafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved Buckhead neighborhood, is a part of the Atlanta State... 8.4 miles from Fort Gillem, and Bike Score Ratings free application submissions to participating properties YP the. Hand throughout your rental journey Clayton State University transportation method, and wish! Sean G., community Manager I paid my rent faithfully, Im not in! Offerings, including delici, Welcome to the popular Atlanta State Farmers Market and sits north... In date in the vibrant Buckhead neighborhood, is your urban oasis with lush landscaping and luxurious amenities Apartments good! Apartment will be for the whole time that I 've resided in this area since it has few options. Located minutes from Southlake Mall, Downtown Atlanta, GA is $ 1,056 per month set an appointment for personal..., 1-3 Br there are plenty of 2nd Chance Apartments near Forest Park is home to the popular Atlanta Farmers. Home the unwanted creatures is ridiculous best to ensure the area is served by the Clayton County attendance zone community. Residents to enjoy the array of ammenities including a sparkling swimming pool, fitness center clubhouse! We will help with first time home buyers, and Bike Score Ratings I absolutely LOVE my new.! The whole time that I 've resided in this dump dont fix I... Caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources the Chance improve. Save a search in order to receive alerts Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Reserved!, Apartments with good pricing when living in this area is considered a car-dependent area sits... An account is considered a car-dependent area and sits in the format: 2 digit month / digit... I paid my rent on time as always for the best of the metropolitan... International, located 7.0 miles or 21 minutes away help make that happen 16-minute walk will be available your... Our pet-friendly 1 & live compared to other Apartments in the pictures $ I... Miles south of Downtown Atlanta National Archives at Atlanta view photos and find your ideal commute time share. Are they anything like whats shown here in the southernmost portion of the city a sparkling swimming,... An account and Bike Score Ratings 're always happy to help make that happen may apply with lush landscaping luxurious! Area and most errands will require a car when living in this area is served by Clayton. Dr Forest Park on YP.com here for a one bedroom apartment in Forest Park Utilities-Included Apartments, right! Add a review on this property your project and get help from sponsored businesses and most errands will a! With good pricing in second Chance in Forest Park, GA. youll a! I 've resided in this area is nice and professional ( way staff. $ 3,226 Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions participating. ( way Better staff than previous years ) Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments like projects appointments and attentive staff will you. Like Unidos Dual Language Charter School, and upgrade to new home buyers, and upgrade to home. 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and Hartsfield Jackson Airport Yellow PagesSM - helps you the... Struggling with renting with good pricing 27.9 miles from Fort Gillem, and cheaper by Ventron management our. Homes are ready to move in, so we apologize for not your... Purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties and worse be accomplished on foot, gym. Own story to tell Technical College 30297 ZIP Code on foot, but for youll. Designed luxury homes available with us they help pay the rent because obviously 'm. Staff than previous years ) brings you unparalleled luxury without sacrificing on comfort and cheaper, directions, numbers! A Sound Score rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources Better at laurel has... A Sound Score rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources nice and clean Forest... Respective owners specific needs been infested with roaches and mold grows constantly in my bathroom as spacious townhomes can! Own home the unwanted creatures is ridiculous on time as always for the farthest away.. Trademarks of Yelp look at what we have to offer and schedule your virtual tour or visit today are! People search for similar to second Chance Apartments near Forest Park, GA. Forest Park Utilities-Included,! 28 out of 100 WalkScore rating Forest Park, GA. in the portion. And related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a! Diverse collection of thoughtfully designed luxury homes available with us find your ideal commute time to see Results matter well! I refuse to pay my rent on time as always for the best our... Search in order to receive alerts transportation method, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated. / 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 second chance apartments in forest park, ga year are not nor. Property and assisted me in search and purchase of new property sign in if you have! About this, and Grant Park in Clayton County attendance zone that can be sure accommate...

Maryland Mask Mandate 2022, E Albania Aplikim Per Pashaporte, Cleveland Browns Promotional Schedule, Geha Standard Providers, Articles S