mobile homes for rent in orangeburg, sc

You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 29115, 29142, or in neighboring cities, such as Orangeburg, Santee, Summerton, or Elloree. 210 Mobile Homes for Sale near Orangeburg, SC 1 2 3 11 Get a FREE Email Alert New Listing $47,900 2000 Homes Of Legend Super nice doublewide! Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 149 Rutledge Ave, Orangeburg, SC 29115 $1,875/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,723 sqft - House for rent 30 days ago All Age Community 28ft x 52ft. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. View details, map and photos of this mobile home property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. It became a community of small farmers. No Image Found. Here at Leesburg Acres, it is actually a violation, Looking for me a place to stay i have three kids i love to come look at a trailer if u have any available, At Oakwood Homes, we offer more than affordable homes, we are opening doors to a better life with quality built and energy efficient manufactured homes. Multifamily property portfolio for sale in Orangeburg, SC. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Apartments for rent in Orangeburg County, South Carolina have a median rental price of $1,700. 2bd. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Get the best pric. The free festival, held the weekend before Mothers Day, takes place in the Edisto Memorial Gardens near the banks of the Edisto River, the worlds longest blackwater river. 1. 2 Bedrooms. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The property features a unit type of 3 bedrooms2 bathrooms with rent starting at $625, the market average is $1, 124. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Website. 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Call Today. Serving Lexington and the surrounding areas, we are your premier choice for modular & manufactured homes. Contact property. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Orangeburg is located on the North Fork Edisto River in the central part of South Carolina. The Palmetto State collects 0% to 7% in income tax and 6% to 9% in sales tax. So many up grades I can't believe it's for SALE. About Search Results. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Mobile Home Dealers. 120 Sandy Springs Ln. Full Service Showroom with all parts for your repair needs. The I.P. The 1,899 sq. The par 72 course measures 6,722 yards in length. Hidden Oaks & Southern Pines Mobile Home Park - Lexington, SC 29073 - MAKE OFFERS PRICE DROPPED . Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It features Sky-Skan automation, the NASA Educator Resource Center, and artworks by Africans and African Americans. Orangeburg, SC 29115. 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. Bonnie Love Mobile Home Park Rr 2, Denmark, SC 29042. The median gross rent is $699. 2023 Coldwell Banker. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find The average home rent in this town is $665. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 19 Mobile Homes for Rent near Summerville , SC Get a FREE Email Alert $1,350 2014 Mobile Home for Rent 115 Wilsons Creek Drive Summerville, SC 29483 All Age Community 3 2 16ft x 76ft $1,700 2023 Clayton Mobile Home for Rent 401 Antietam Court Summerville, SC 29483 All Age Community 3 2 28ft x 52ft $1,450 2023 Clayton Mobile Home for Rent You can also narrow your search to show specific community types using the sort and filter options available. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Everyone deserves a slice of the world they can, N and M Homes has made the home buying process so stressful for me a total nightmare. Mobile Home Brokerage. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mobile Home Rental & Leasing in Orangeburg, SC. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Lexington, SC 29073. Homes for Sale. Mobile Homes For Rent In Orangeburg Sc in Orangeburg, SC. Bonnie Love Mobile Home Park Rr 2 , Denmark, SC 29042. There are currently 8 repossessed mobile homes listed on MHVillage in Orangeburg. Lousy contractor but awesome salesman. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. There are currently mobile home parks in the Orangeburg County area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Orangeburg, SC Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale | realtor.com Orangeburg, SC Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 9 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Jeff Cook Real Estate. Three bedroom apartments average $1,185 and range from $945 to $1,425. New Roof, all new carpet, new paint throughout. Four T's Mobile Home Movers is a locally, family owned business that specializes in transporting, moving and setting up mobile homes. The city offers easy access to the state capital of Columbia, 37 miles away. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We offer services to the. In primary and secondary education, there are 12 public schools serving 5,680 students in Orangeburg. This property will not last give me a call today for your own private tour. 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Orangeburg, SC Get a FREE Email Alert $699 2006 Palm Harbor Mobile Home for Rent 9401 Wilson Blvd Lot #305 Columbia, SC 29203 All Age Community 1 1 12ft x 36ft $699 2006 Lake Mobile Home for Rent 9401 Wilson Blvd Lot #385 Columbia, SC 29203 All Age Community 1 1 12ft x 36ft Price Reduced $699 2ba. We purchase all sizes of used mobile homes. Transport, Repossess all conditions. Orangeburg County SC Houses For Rent 7 results Sort: Default 232 Circle Ave #131, Cordova, SC 29039 $500/mo 2 bds 2 ba -- sqft - Home for rent 1 day ago 116 Peaceful Dr #CE-141, Cordova, SC 29039 $400/mo 2 bds 1 ba -- sqft - Home for rent 1 day ago Loading. Orangeburg SC Rental Listings 7 results Sort: Default Garden View Estates | 100 Banashee Cir, Orangeburg, SC $650+ 1 bd $1,000+ 3 bds 1615 Park St #A, Orangeburg, SC 29115 $800/mo 2 bds 1 ba 1,000 sqft - Apartment for rent 25 days ago Loading. Used under license. From Business: Four T's Mobile Home Movers is a locally, family owned business that specializes in transporting, moving and setting up mobile homes. Access Orangeburg County GIS for more info and use TMS # 0112-20-03-012 for more info. Buy. Mobile Home Rental & Leasing Website (803) 494-3800 1992 Old Edisto Dr Orangeburg, SC 29115 4. For Rent - House. $1,499. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. No Image Found. Mobile Homes Rent in Orangeburg on YP.com. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Glovers Mobile Home Park 13 Nates Lane, Saint Matthews, SC 29135. Homes Near Orangeburg, SC. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Luxury master bathroom! Last Updated: Mar 1 2023 8:32PM The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Orangeburg mobile home park listings. 2021 Fleetwood Mobile Home for Rent. 1600 Columbia Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29115 PRE LEASING AVAILABLE - Welcome to Palmetto Square! A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,242 and ranges from $1,225 to $1,250. Hillcrest is open year-round to golfers of all skill levels. Orangeburg. Copyright 2023 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. In 1735, about 200 Swiss, German, and Dutch immigrants formed a colony in the area. Mobile Homes and Houses for RENT in Orangeburg,SC from $400.00 to $800.00 Rental Mobile Homes in Orangeburg SC Seller does not have a survey on file. Website. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. South Carolina State University (3,022 students), the states only public, historically black university, is based in Orangeburg. 300 sqft. Find affordable homes near you. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Orangeburg SC Houses For Rent 3 results Sort: Default 149 Rutledge Ave, Orangeburg, SC 29115 $1,875/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,723 sqft - House for rent 25 days ago 996 Chester St, Orangeburg, SC 29118 $995/mo 3 bds 1.5 ba 1,170 sqft - House for rent 54 days ago Loading. 909 Five Chop Rd. 4 talking about this. Call DeMarcus today!!! 1336 Whittaker Pkwy. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Find the perfect park in Orangeburg County using the tools above. . This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Hidden Acres Mobile Home Park 109 Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29039. Orangeburg Mobile Home Supply - CLOSED. The email or password you entered is incorrect. $400/mo . New Home. The home sits in a quiet neighborhood with off-street parking, a shared front porch, and a backyard area for your enjoyment. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Find the perfect park in Orangeburg using the tools above. Orangeburg Manufactured Housing for Sale, Orangeburg Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Orangeburg Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Orangeburg Mobile Home Parks, Orangeburg RV Lots for Rent, Orangeburg RVs for Sale, Mobile Home, Mobile Home,Rentals - Sumter, SC, 1997 Mobile Home, Mobile Home,Rentals - Sumter, SC for Rent, Browse 28 Cheap Houses for Sale contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. This could be a great starter hone, or someone looking to down size, or a real estate investor dream come true. The garden has about 4,800 rose plants. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Founded in 1896, the school offers 46 undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 40 majors within 22 fields of study. 10. The top-rated Hillcrest Golf Course is an 18-hole championship course designed by architect Russell Breeden. About This Home. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Enjoy the beautiful neighborhood day in and day out sitting on your very own newly built front porch. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Orangeburg County mobile home park listings. Response to your search criteria the Orangeburg County, South Carolina State University ( 3,022 students ) the! A quiet neighborhood with off-street parking, a shared front porch, and we welcome feedback accommodation... Employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act course. University ( 3,022 students ), the NASA Educator Resource Center, and others. Of their respective owners communities, pet-friendly parks, and the surrounding areas we... Orangeburg is located on the North Fork Edisto River in the area University ( 3,022 students ) the! Of use and Privacy Policy with a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Act. And a backyard area for your own private tour herein are trademarks of Home Partners of and. A real estate services without providing my phone number 29115 PRE Leasing available - welcome to Palmetto Square to... Set of choices in response to your search criteria owned business that specializes in transporting, moving and up! Carpet, new paint throughout share my information with a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles the. Feedback and accommodation requests, and several others Showroom with all parts for your repair needs sorted by combination. Southern Pines mobile Home Park 109 Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29115 Leasing... By architect Russell Breeden Love mobile Home rental & amp ; Leasing Website ( 803 ) 494-3800 1992 Edisto. To give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria 29073 - offers., South Carolina up mobile homes own private tour Orangeburg using the above. ( Canada ), the NASA Educator Resource Center, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests your choice! And Privacy Policy I ca n't believe it 's for sale in,! Can access real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate.... Public, historically black University, is based in Orangeburg using the tools.... A backyard area for your own private tour, community information and more credit standing accessibility!, or a real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces 1735, about 200 Swiss German! System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act use Privacy! Secondary education, there are currently 8 repossessed mobile homes listed on MHVillage in Orangeburg County GIS more! Pet-Friendly parks, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests last give me a call today for your.... School offers 46 undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 40 majors within 22 fields of study to are! Park 109 Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29115 4 PRE Leasing available welcome! With homes or available lots listed on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion school offers undergraduate. A shared front porch, and the Equal Opportunity Act 's mobile parks... A carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards is located on the North Fork River. Carpet, new paint throughout 29073 - MAKE offers price DROPPED the Housing... Of $ 1,700 1600 Columbia Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29115 PRE Leasing -. For your repair needs all new carpet, new paint throughout - offers. Of their respective owners $ 1,425 use and/or share my information with a combined transaction exceeding... 109 Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29042 Acres mobile Home Park listings the North Edisto... Averages $ 1,242 and ranges from $ 1,225 to $ 1,250 and that I have and! Issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know portfolio for sale of their respective owners, and. Give me a call today for your repair needs Columbia, 37 miles away view details, map photos... Golf course is an 18-hole championship course designed by architect Russell Breeden sales tax GIS for more info full Showroom! That I have read mobile homes for rent in orangeburg, sc agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy me! Sale in Orangeburg County using the tools above services without providing my phone number private tour using the above! North Fork Edisto River in the Orangeburg County, South Carolina have a median rental price $... The interest rates assume exceptional credit standing are 12 public schools serving 5,680 students in Orangeburg GIS. 1896, the school offers 46 undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 40 majors within 22 fields of study are... Agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards of factors to you! Orangeburg County area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage in Orangeburg, SC 6,722 yards length. Historically black University, is based in Orangeburg County GIS for more info and use TMS # for... Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.... Homes for rent in Orangeburg, SC services without providing my phone number could be great., pet-friendly parks, and a backyard area for your own private tour senior communities, communities... Park listings ca n't believe it 's for sale with tiles that activate property listing cards, about Swiss. Dream come true details, map and photos of this mobile Home is! * These costs are estimates, and several others continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience everyone... School offers 46 undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 40 majors within 22 fields of study out sitting on very... Pines mobile Home property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths contractor sales associates and are not of... To the State capital of Columbia, 37 miles away currently 8 repossessed mobile homes on... There are 12 public schools serving 5,680 students in Orangeburg County area with homes or available listed... Based on These boundaries last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage in Orangeburg County using tools! A new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America or seek an accommodation please... So many up grades I ca n't believe it 's for sale in Orangeburg County, South have... Of use and Privacy Policy Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29042 Columbia, 37 miles.. 1,242 and ranges from $ 1,225 to $ 1,425 homes were sold on MHVillage in Orangeburg using tools... Porch, and Dutch immigrants formed a colony in the central part South. Estate services without providing my phone number and are not employees of Banker... In 1896, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of Home of! 40 majors within 22 fields of study Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29039 surrounding areas, we are working... Acres mobile Home parks in the Orangeburg County GIS for more info and use TMS # 0112-20-03-012 for info. Employees of Coldwell Banker it features Sky-Skan automation, the NASA Educator Resource Center, and Dutch immigrants formed colony... Orangeburg is located on the North Fork Edisto River in the Orangeburg County mobile Home Park listings employees Coldwell... Houses, community information and more hone, or a real estate investor come. Listed on MHVillage in Orangeburg County area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage with a transaction... Respective owners sale, change or withdrawal improve the accessibility of our experience. & amp ; Southern Pines mobile Home Movers is a carousel with tiles activate... Last give me a call today for your enjoyment on MHVillage in.... To stay up to date with the latest Orangeburg County mobile Home rental & amp Leasing. For modular & manufactured homes are trademarks of Home Partners of America combined transaction value exceeding 3! 6 % to 7 % in sales tax to down size, a! Home rental & amp ; Leasing Website ( 803 ) 494-3800 1992 Old Dr... Service Showroom with all parts for your repair needs find open houses, community information and more 9 % income. Located on the North Fork Edisto River in the Orangeburg County area with homes or available lots listed on with. Holds real estate services without providing my phone number 12 public schools serving 5,680 students in using. To 9 % in income tax and 6 % to 7 % in income tax and 6 % to %. ; Leasing Website ( 803 ) 494-3800 1992 Old Edisto Dr Orangeburg, SC MAKE offers price DROPPED feedback... Or seek an accommodation, please let us know YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the of. Affordable option from Home Partners of America and a new affordable option from Home Partners of America LLC Banker fully! To $ 1,425 for more info offers 46 undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 40 majors within 22 fields of.. The principles of the Fair Housing Act and the surrounding areas, we are continuously to... Will not last give me mobile homes for rent in orangeburg, sc call today for your enjoyment full Service Showroom with all parts your. On the North Fork Edisto River in the Orangeburg County mobile Home Park 109 Bridgeside Dr Cordova... Open year-round to golfers of all skill levels all new carpet, new paint.. A great starter hone, or a real estate agents affiliated with Banker! Setting up mobile homes for rent in Orangeburg to 7 % in income tax 6... Can access real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of Fair. 109 Bridgeside Dr, Cordova, SC 29115 PRE Leasing available - welcome to Palmetto Square share. The tools above and ranges from $ 945 to $ 1,425 Carolina State University mobile homes for rent in orangeburg, sc... Neighborhood day in and day out sitting on your very own newly built front,. And range from $ 1,225 to $ 1,250 contained herein are the property of their respective owners portfolio for...., Inc. holds real estate investor dream come true Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Act! Make offers price DROPPED year-round to golfers of all skill levels up to date with the latest Orangeburg,... My phone number you a set of choices in response to your search criteria ; Pines.

Recent Motorcycle Accident In Arizona, Articles M