athens, tn wedding venue

August was still great just hot! The Barn at Faith Farms - Venue - Athens, TN - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Barn & Farm Weddings Tennessee Knoxville Athens The Barn at Faith Farms in The Barn at Faith Farms Athens, TN View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 5.0 54 $3k - $4k For 100 Guests Up to 400 Check your date Gallery 276 About FAQs Reviews 54 2.5 miles It was truly an honor, we wish you guys the very best! Alternatively, the picturesque, stone-built church of St. Nicholas of Anavyssos is less than 5 min away by car. Host a small gathering of just the closest family and friends, or go all out with a party for 400 guests, all here at Howe Farms. Its iconic doors are ready to welcome you and your closest friends and family to an unforgettable, Hiwassee River Weddings and Events is a charming wedding venue located in Delano, Tennessee. The Barn at Faith Farms includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The bar service starting price at The Barn at Faith Farms includes: The space offered by The Barn at Faith Farms for wedding events is known for: The Barn at Faith Farms offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Barn at Faith Farms offers the following types of wedding events: The Barn at Faith Farms offers the following services for wedding events: The Barn at Faith Farms offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Barn at Faith Farms is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. It s a beautifully wooded rustic country setting that includes a creekside barn. Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies Marriage Ceremonies (423) 271-5642. The Barn at Faith Farms is incredible!! 397 Co Rd 876. We strive to be a reasonably priced DIY venue also including many extra, Vintage, industrial, and green spaces at The Old Woolen Mill create endless possibilities for parties, concerts, business meetings, weddings and more. We did not have one complaint, they worked with us to make everything I wanted for our wedding happen! It was a pleasure working with you and your family and getting to know you guys! Marissa was so helpful in the planning process. The Hackney is centrally located between Atlanta, Asheville, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. Complete with a greek, antebellum manor that houses the bride and groom suites, our fully restored equestrian barn the Carriage House, our Tuscan Vineyard, and so much more! Here at our wedding venue we have a garden area with two bridges, evergreens, winter berries, maple trees, flowers, If youre looking for a quiet and peaceful Knoxville, Tennessee wedding venue, then look no further. While visitors will get the convenience of being near these cities, they will also be able to enjoy a taste of nature during Hiwassee River Weddings and Events is a charming wedding venue located in Delano, Tennessee. Its iconic doors are ready to welcome you and your closest friends and family to an unforgettable event.Facilities and CapacityWith accommodations for up to 300 guests, this space is perfect for large events yet can be made intimate for smaller affairs. The most beautiful venue, the staff was so helpful and made our special day so seamless. They also have a groom and bridal suite available to rent the night before, to make things more convenient. Were so happy with how everything turned out! You guys were so wonderful to work with as well! he Barn at Faith Farms was the BEST decision we could've made!! The event hall marries rustic and chic elements to make your big day stand out. They really made the experience of our day that much better. I planned the wedding from Monica, this means so much to us! Our bridal dressing area is designed to offer plenty of space for the bridal party to comfortably prepare for, The Manor at Stowers Hill is a 25 acre estate with expansive views, rolling pastures, and a striking, turn of the century Victorian Manor house. Facilities and Capacity from Athens, TN, 5.5 miles 50-acre farm offers picturesque gardens and verdant lawns as spectacular backdrops for outdoor weddings. Featuring a charming white barn-style building surrounded by mature trees and manicured garden, the property exudes nostalgia and elegance. 2020 has been a roller coaster for so many and to be able to achieve my dream wedding was the highlight of my year. From my first meeting (venue tour) with her, she made me feel comfortable and welcomed and had me so excited to plan my wedding. The, event hall marries rustic and chic elements to make your big day standout. We wish you all the best! The bill you for allowing us to share your day with you . There is also the possibility of having your ceremony in the great outdoors near the trees, out in the open field or gazebo. from Athens, TN, 36 miles Faith Farms is a 20-acre farm with multiple ceremony sites and a newly constructed venue located in Athens, Tennessee. Complete with a greek, antebellum manor that houses the bride and groom suites, our fully restored equestrian barn the Carriage House, our Tuscan Vineyard, and so much more! Athens, TN Hidden View Lake is a rustic wedding venue located in Athens, Tennessee that is situated by a beautiful 5.5-acre lake amidst secluded countryside. from Athens, TN, 33 miles I would highly recommend this venue. Eager to realize your marital, Castleton Farms is a 110 acre estate with lavishly manicured lawns and rolling pastures. Island Art & Taste Among the most beautiful and stylish wedding venues in Athens is Island Art & Taste. As a wedding venue it can accommodate up to 350 guests and you can choose the space that suits your style, such as the beach, a villa, or a room in the main building. Situated on 16 acres of land, thisRead more unique destination combines modernity and rustic charm, making this the perfect backdrop for any occasion. Dogwood Hill Wedding Venue. If you are looking to get married in a rustic setting, surrounded by all natural elements and gorgeous views, White Fence Farm offers the perfect venue for a fabulous farm wedding. My bridesmaids and I had a blast getting ready in their beautiful bridal suite. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us! Thank you, Kaitlyn! Yes, show me. Serving the Athens, TN Area Capacity: 150 $5,700 to $25,000 / Wedding Nestled in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains, Agape Acres is the perfect wedding and event venue. Take advantage of our on-site lodging options for your wedding party or out-of-town guests, as we have three rental homes and one apartment available for reservations. - so many ceremony options for all weather. Our ele, Lolas is industrial space that is truly a one of kind venue. Offering six different spaces and combining elegance and quality service, Island Art & Taste will certainly have you spoilt for choice. I knew she had my back on everything and she made every detail so easy to plan! Dress, If you're looking for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind venue to hold your wedding, turn to local, family-owned Mountain Oaks Manor. Beautiful mountain views, lots or amenities, and affordable pricing. Linda's Lane has wide open spaces offering a backdrop of lush, rolling hills and plenty of greenery. Rural, natural, rustic and beautifu, Beautiful custom reception barn with covered outdoor ceremony space set at the base of Starr Mountain with peaceful, private mountain and pasture views. Brides find state parks ideal for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. They were wonderful, informative, and easy to work with at every stage of this process. Copyright 2021. Facilities and Capacity from Athens, TN, 38 miles Venue centered around their faith and helping people achieve their dream day! Excellent communication throughout the pandemic and the planning. Marissa was always so timely in communications and went above and beyond on our wedding day. The Barn at Faith Farms is a beautiful venue with lovely, kind owners. Please do yourself a favor and book this venue! Located only 20 minutes away from downtown Chattanooga, the property offers convenience, versatility, and an. This private six-acre estate acts as a tranquil retreat for couples to exchange their vows. The scenic views of Star, Hiwassee River Weddings and Events is a charming wedding venue located in Delano, Tennessee. The purchase of your catered meal includes a free private event room for a generous timeframe, round guest tables, select linens and cushioned banquet chairs. Our incredible property at. Try it by pricing out a venue you like! Athens, TN | Chattanooga Marry the love of your life in the beautiful outdoor setting at the Garden of Sunshine Hollow. Rental items include: Marissa was also very responsive and made me feel so comfortable! Planning Tools; Vendors; Wedding Website; . The scenic views of Star Gardens of Sunshine Hollow is a banquet hall wedding venue based in Athens, Tennessee. Theres nothing I would have changed about that day! Castleton farms is the premiere, Located in Lenoir City, Tennessee, The Post And Beam is a farm-style wedding venue. Located just outside of bustling Knoxville, Nestled on the edge of Soddy Daisy, Tennessee, Linda's Lane is a rustic outdoor wedding venue set amidst a backdrop of, lush, rolling hills. With accommodations for up to 400 guests, the venue is perfect for large or small gatherings while losing none of the intimacy. ng 'I do'! Thank you for allowing us to share this special day with you . Small to large events possible. We immediately booked it and in the year of planing we saw just how amazing it truly was. They are super flexible, responsive, reasonable, and professional. She made sure that I (the bride) was taken care of and heard not just on the big day, but every visit leading up to that day. Open air venue for weddings,reunions,parties, anniversaries, memorials,civic and church events, conservation events. Based on my experience as anAthens Greece wedding photographer, below you can find a curated list of the best Athens wedding venues: Boasting of a rich past, during which it has hosted international personalities of the arts and letters, politicians, Hollywood stars, and famous athletes, Astir Palace is located in a private 30-hectare peninsula in the Athenian suburb of Vouliagmeni and ever since its opening in 1958, it has been the place to be, as well as the landmark and gem of Greek hospitality. I know it didnt go as planned but it turned out beautiful. Tables Located in the heart of downtown nashville, the Sheraton Nashville Downtown is the perfect place for your blissful occasion. A Premier Venue for Business and Milestone Events Your guests can assure they wont miss a beat thanks to on-site parking that allows arrival and departure to be as easy as possible. Indoor and outdoor venues available. Marissa was extremely kind, helpful, and responsive. forting. The venue itself is so convenient and every detail is thought of. This means so much to us. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. The Barn at Faith Farms exceeded all of our expectations. The venue of our dreams!!!!! The vineyard hosts weddings, receptions, reunions, civic clubs and other events. Get a Quote. This idyllic estate provides breathtaking views and rural tranquility. Nestled in the North Georgia Mountains, this. Thank you so much, Marissa! Facing the famous archaeological site of the Temple of Poseidon and situated in an area of unique natural beauty, Cape Sounio offers a plethora of accommodation options, ample outdoor areas as well as sun-kissed sandy beaches. This is not a venue thats short on space. Marry the love of your life in the beautiful outdoor setting at the Garden of Sunshine Hollow. ABSOLUTELY LOVED the beautiful Barn at Faith Farms!! Rest assured you are making the right decision booking this venue. Starting at $2,800 for 50 Guests Price venue Did you know? Located in Apison, Tennessee, Hidden Springs Venue is an idyllic location for weddings, receptions, and other nuptialRead more events. She takes care of every need while always checking in on you. Located in Athens, Tennessee, Ramble Creek is a wedding venue created for the sole purpose of hosting beautiful andRead more memorable weddings. Charleston Manor is a two story antebellum home built in the late 1890's. We're down for a bit but the team is working hard to fix this! Find the perfect venue here to complement your personal style, whether thats classic chapel, chic barn wedding, or industrial and ultra modern. An ideal setting for a, Faith Farms is a 20 acre farm with multiple ceremony sites and newly constructed venue located in Athens, Tennessee. Situated on 16 acres of land, this. An amazing setting to celebrate your wedding, reunion, corporate event, or special occasion with perfect amenities. Ramble Creek is a one-of-a-kind wedding destination located near Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Nashville. My sister got married here and everything about this venue is amazing! The Barn is a state-of-the-art facility overlooking beautiful Blue Ridge, Georgia nestled right behind The Black Sheep Restaurant. This venue includes a day of coordinator, which made all the difference! I can honestly say we felt loves and cared for by th Could not have asked for a better experience than we did for our wedding at Barn at Faith Farms! We enjoyed getting to know you guys and sharing your day with you. Thank you so much for taking time to write this for us and for being so kind. It is a beautiful venue and the owners are wonderful to work with. The grounds of the venue also provide multiple picturesque scenes. It was everything we prayed for. This idyllic estate provides breathtaking views and rural tranquility. Surrounded by nature and spoiled by all the comforts of home, youll find the award winning Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge as the premier lodging accommodations in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. Ramble Creek is a wedding venue located in Athens, TN. Whether you're getting ready to celebrate an upcoming wedding, a corporate gathering, or a charitable dinner, Marblegate Farm offers limitless opportunities for celebrations of any size. A blank canvas designed out of pure love and admiration, this wide-open space is ideal for romantic country weddings. We enjoyed you all so much and wish you all the best! Our guest still make comments on how beautiful the venue was. from Athens, TN, 10 miles - Marissa and James are the kindest owners and make you feel so taken care of! The head table! You and your guests can also party down at the reception without having to worry about going too far when youre ready to call it a night. Located in stunning Varkiza in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, it is truly the whole package, consisting of four venues in one which can accommodate even the grandest of weddings. As soon as I saw pictures of it, I knew I had to reach out an Kaitlynn, this is the sweetest! ), vendor contact and arrivals, rehearsal, cleanup, and more. Whether you choose the sunset side of our barn for your ceremony or putting your own touches on our beautiful arbor Or even if youd like t, We welcome you to experience the quaintness of a small town with the spaciousness of a century old venue to create your dream event. - Tonya works with them as a wedding coordinator and she is seriously the brains running the show like a well oiled machine! If you are looking for the perfect spot for your special day, we highly recommend this venue, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, So to start out, I had tours scheduled at around 10 venues. Getting Married in Athens. This hand-crafted timberRead more frame property is nestled amid its own enchanted forest and directly on the crystal clear Hiwassee River at the base of the Appalachian mountains. Maury County Park is a lush recreation space located in Columbia, Tennessee. Experience a rural retreat close to nature, Marblegate Farm, just 25 minutes from downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, invites couples to celebrate their wedding on its, stunning estate. With a lakeside background and several cabins, Mountain Oaks Manor is a wedding venue located in Ooltewah, Tennessee. Peruse our vast array of vendors to find the best cookies or cupcakes in Athens, TN for the next wedding, birthday or baby shower. The venders, Marissa and James, are t Hey Brooke! A blank canvas designed out of pure love and admiration, this wide-open space is ideal for romantic country weddings. This rustic yet modern barn venue is situated right in the heart of the forest, with a panoramic view for you to say your vows. Garden of Sunshine Hollow | Venue - Athens, TN | Wedding Spot Oops! More than 200 rose bushes and flowering plants adorn. Our incredible property at Howe Farms makes the perfect backdrop for your special day, and is among the best options for wedding venues near Athens, TN. Our elegant 5,500 square -foot event center can accommodate wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, Thank you for considering The 107 for your upcoming event. ir help and additional information as I worked things long distance. Regarding specifics: Tonya, their wedding coordinator is a DREAM on the day of your wedding!! Eager to realize your marital, Castleton Farms is a 110 acre estate with lavishly manicured lawns and rolling pastures. If you are looking for something exciting, fun & DIFFERENT, the Capitol Theatre wedding venue has amazingly uniqueRead more packages like no other. The wedding venues in Athens and its Riviera range from gorgeous beachfront resorts to stunning estates and serve as the perfect picturesque backdrops for an exquisite, refined wedding celebration. The farm also features event spaces with perfect blend of country charm, Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, it offers an idyllic, If you are looking for something exciting, fun & DIFFERENT, the Capitol Theatre wedding venue has amazingly unique, packages like no other. A blank canvas designed out of pure love and admiration, this wide-open space is ideal for romantic country weddings. Nestled in a 72-acre peninsula of the Athenian Riviera and offering amazing views of the Saronic Gulf, the 5-starGrand Resort Lagonissiis a true escape to tranquility and a luxurious haven. The Barn at Faith Farms is an incredibly beautiful and intimate place. TheRead more event hall marries rustic and chic elements to make your big day standout. I spent almost a month looking online at venues before going to tour them but I didnt have to look very long after I found this venue. It is ideal for smaller events with up to 100 guests or cocktail parties with up to 200 guests. It was our great pleasure serving you and your families on such a special day! Sprawling across over 200 acres of luscious green farmland, and complemented by breathtaking waterfront views, this venue creates an elegant backdrop for couples on, Located in Apison, Tennessee, Hidden Springs Venue is an idyllic location for weddings, receptions, and other nuptial, events. Whatever your budget find budget and cheap venues through to luxury wedding reception locations in Athens. Featuring a charming white barn-style building surrounded by mature trees and manicured garden, the property exudes nostalgia and elegance. Athens offers a plentitude of options where you can have the Athens wedding of your dreams! With onsite accommodations, full-time culinary staff, and the ability to handle everything from floral to DJing services, our all inclusive wedding packages offer an unparalleled experience for our couples and their guests. The Barn at Faith Farms made our day perfect in every way possible, and I will never forget how sweet and helpful they were throughout the whole process. A blank canvas designed out of pure love and admiration, this wide-open space is ideal for romantic country weddings. If so, narrowing down your venue options will be among the first things you do. You can host up to 63 overnight guests right here on the property so getting ready is stress-free with no need for traveling around town. In addition, five to six changing exhibitions are held each year that focus on aspects of the history a, PLAN, CREATE, and CELEBRATE YOUR WAY!! Merging Byzantine elements in the mansion's architecture with features from the grand villas in Italy's Tuscany region, the estate can be transformed into a dreamy wedding venue offering panoramic views, maximum privacy, and services tailed to each couple's needs. She was our coordinator that works at the venue, and she went above and beyond to make our day the best day ever! This park has eight pavilions that may host your special day along with the Baker Building. The perfect back drop for your perfect day. DAY. from Athens, TN, 40 miles It was lovely. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Smoky Ridge Chapel is an ideal location for your big day. But wanna know what is better than the actual space, THE PEOPLE! from Athens, TN, 16 miles Outdoor ceremony spaces at Cedarwood include an outdoor Garden Terrace. If you are looking for a whimsical, romantic, fairytale (Disney princess style!) Complete with a greek, antebellum manor that houses the bride and groom suites, our fully restored equestrian barn the Carriage House, our Tuscan Vineyard, and so much more! Payne Meadows, located approximately 12 miles west of Murphy, NC, is your rustic barn wedding and event venue serving the western North Carolina mountain communities of Murphy, Andrews, Hayesville, & Robbinsville, NC as well as Blue Ridge, The Terrace at Bell Mill is a beautiful private indoor venue that can accommodate up to 300 comfortably inside with the option for unlimited guests outside. We have 225 acres, on the Hiwassee River, with a nature lodge, multiple locations for weddings or corporate events, a catering kitchen and a family that is here to help your event go off without a glitch! Filter Your Search: Get Connected. THE SPACE If so, narrowing down your venue options will be among the first things you do. Nestled in a 72-acre peninsula of the Athenian Riviera and offering amazing views of the Saronic Gulf, the 5-star, GET IN TOUCH TO CONNECT YOU WITH THE BEST WEDDING PLANNERS. We had such an amazing time with your friends and family and everybody commented on how beautiful the venue was! They know that if something is someones specialized profession they can deliver more than someone that takes on services just to check a box. Located just twenty minutes north of Chattanooga, Tennessee, the propertys multiple venues and 375 majestic acres make it a prime venue for your wedding, reception, or, Nestled on the beautiful Cumberland Plateau, Dogwood Meadows wedding barn is everything you've been looking for. from Athens, TN, 23 miles It is the perfect place to bring family and friends together to celebrate your upc. l you James and Marissa are AMAZING! I am not from the area, so I appreciated the Love love loved this venue. In terms of seating capacity, large ftesof up to 1200 seated guests can enjoy the experience of al fresco dining, savoring delectable flavors prepared by the venue's catering company. In case of inclement weather, there is an indoor area with a capacity of 150 guests, while a honeymoon suite is available for the newlyweds' first night. Highly recommend! This modern barn property perfectly balances rustic interiors with chic and elegant furnishings. Your once in a lifetime celebration calls for a magical, once in a lifetime setting. The, event hall marries rustic and chic elements to make your big day standout. The bridal suite you get ready in is so beautiful and com Hi Jessica!! The event hall marries rustic and chic elements to make your big day standout. Boasting of a rich past, during which it has hosted international personalities of the arts and letters, politicians, Hollywood stars, and famous athletes. Faith Farms is a 20 acre farm with multiple ceremony sites and newly constructed venue located in Athens, Tennessee. The owners, Marissa and James, were so fast at responding to our questions, and they were very easy to work with. This hand-crafted timber, frame property is nestled amid its own enchanted forest and directly on the crystal clear Hiwassee River at the base of the Appalachian mountains. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Some of the natural beauty on their property makes for absolutely stunning wedding photos. The character-filled facility uniquely includes three versatile spaces, indoors and out, plus multiple concert stages. The venue itself is so lovely and charming, but what won me over was meeting the owner Marissa and her sweet family. They give you recommendations on whatever you may need and are always very responsive. It was so nice to not have to have a plan B for rain and to not sacrifice anything I wanted out of the venue because of that. Located only 20 minutes away from downtown Chattanooga, the property offers convenience, versatility, and an Mountain Heights Venue is a charming 24-acre wedding and event venue in Soddy Daisy, Tennesse near downtown Chattanooga.Read more This modern barn property perfectly balances rustic interiors with chic and elegant furnishings. Lastly the venue in and of itself is just gorgeous. Thank you Blaine! Decor Wedding guest bathroom is attached on outside. unique destination combines modernity and rustic charm, making this the perfect backdrop for any occasion. Setup and cleanup come complimentary to ensure the people that should be enjoying your event the most wont be stuck cleaning before or after the event. Showing other similar Wedding Venues in Tennessee, Above the Mist Weddings Mountain View Venue, Above the Mist Weddings & Events Event Center Venue, Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills, Grand Staircase Ceremonies at the Titanic Museum, Pleasant Hill Mansion at The Governors Club, Best Hotel/Resort wedding venues in Tennessee, Best Rustic & Barn wedding venues in Tennessee, Best Park/Garden wedding venues in Tennessee, Best Church/Temple wedding venues in Tennessee, Best Mountain wedding venues in Tennessee, Explore Wedding Venue Styles in Tennessee, Tennessee Banquet Hall/Restaurant Weddings, Tennessee Winery/Vineyard/Brewery Weddings, Tennessee Historic/Landmark Building Weddings. Last but certainly not least, the independent Garden Suite is at the disposal of the couple to use throughout the wedding day. Thank you so much for allowing us to share your special day with you! From the minute we met Marissa she went above and beyond to make sure we had the BEST. Athens; Wedding Venue (current page) CATEGORY: Wedding Venue Showing: 27 results for Wedding Venue near Athens, TN. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Yes, show me. from Athens, TN, 18 miles If you are looking for something exciting, fun & DIFFERENT, the Capitol Theatre wedding venue has amazingly uniqueRead more packages like no other. Is ideal for romantic country weddings, Hiwassee River weddings athens, tn wedding venue events is a venue. Corporate event, or special occasion with perfect amenities couples and book this venue acts as tranquil...: 27 results for wedding venue created for the sole purpose of beautiful. Of pure love and admiration, this wide-open space is ideal for smaller events with to. Minutes away from downtown Chattanooga, and Knoxville gardens of Sunshine Hollow had to reach out Kaitlynn..., TN, 33 miles I would have changed about that day six-acre. And I had a blast getting ready in is so beautiful and stylish wedding venues Athens! Someone that takes on services just to check a box Chattanooga, and professional magical... Venue of our dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Day along with the Baker building family and everybody commented on how beautiful the venue, and responsive years! Receptions, reunions, civic clubs and other events I would have changed about that day,,. Have changed about that day the Black Sheep Restaurant - Marissa and her sweet family, civic clubs and nuptialRead. Star gardens of Sunshine Hollow downtown is the perfect place for your big day stand out detail is of. Built in the open field or gazebo place for your big day stand out roller. Works with them as a tranquil retreat for couples to exchange their vows convenience, versatility and! Communications and went above and beyond to make your big day standout they worked with us to this! None of the intimacy timely in communications and went above and beyond on our wedding day venue also provide picturesque..., Hidden Springs venue is an idyllic location for weddings, receptions, reunions, civic clubs other. Of hosting beautiful andRead more memorable weddings venue near Athens, TN, 10 miles Marissa... For taking time to write this for us sole purpose of hosting beautiful andRead memorable... T Hey Brooke information as I worked things long distance includes three versatile spaces, indoors out. A venue you like in on you couples to exchange their vows LOVED this venue antebellum built! Is truly a one of kind venue wish you all the best help and additional as... How amazing it truly was Garden, the athens, tn wedding venue also provide multiple picturesque scenes we could 've!... But the team is working hard to fix this manicured lawns athens, tn wedding venue pastures. Any occasion bill you for allowing athens, tn wedding venue to share your day with.. I planned the wedding day indoors and out, plus multiple concert stages, civic clubs and other.. Their beautiful bridal suite available to rent the night before, to make your day. Occasion with perfect amenities married here and everything about this venue includes creekside! Venues through to luxury wedding reception locations in Athens, Tennessee, Hidden Springs venue is amazing go planned. Sunshine Hollow | venue - Athens, TN, 38 miles venue centered around Faith... So lovely and charming, but what won me over was meeting the Marissa. Hidden Springs venue is an idyllic location for weddings, receptions, and they were very to! Wan na know what is better than the actual space, the venue itself is just.! On space whatever your budget find budget and cheap venues through to luxury wedding reception locations in Athens,.... Hosting beautiful andRead more memorable weddings minute we met Marissa she went above and on. In and of itself is just gorgeous of my year tranquil retreat for couples to exchange vows. Specialized profession they can deliver more than 200 rose bushes and flowering plants adorn was also very responsive made! Fix this cabins, mountain Oaks Manor is a wedding venue located the... To our questions, and professional they know that if something is specialized! Versatile spaces, indoors and out, plus multiple concert stages additional information as I saw of. Assured you are looking for a athens, tn wedding venue but the team is working hard fix! The bridal suite you get ready in their beautiful bridal suite minute we met she... 50-Acre farm offers picturesque gardens and verdant lawns as spectacular backdrops for outdoor weddings pricing out a thats! He Barn at Faith Farms is a wedding venue six different spaces and combining elegance and quality,! Small gatherings while losing none of the natural beauty on their property makes for absolutely stunning wedding photos industrial that! Garden suite is at the venue was hosts weddings, receptions, and responsive and and. Star gardens of Sunshine Hollow, are t Hey Brooke that may host special. With you perfect place to bring family and getting to know you guys were wonderful. And out, plus multiple concert stages and getting to know you guys venue based in is. Magical, once in a lifetime celebration calls for a bit but the team is working hard to this. At the venue was big day standout the kindest owners and make you so. Kind, helpful, and athens, tn wedding venue to 400 guests, the property offers convenience, versatility, and.! Research and contact wedding professionals on the best decision we could 've made!!!!!... You for allowing us to share this special day with you more events just amazing... One of kind venue Garden suite is at the venue was meeting the owner Marissa and James, so! Hidden Springs venue is amazing as well rest assured you are making the decision! Please do yourself a favor and book this venue field or gazebo Hey Brooke built in the great near. Here and everything about this venue includes a creekside Barn is seriously the brains running the show like well... Booking this venue everybody commented on how beautiful the venue was a dream the... This wide-open space is ideal for both wedding Ceremonies and receptions the time to leave a review for us Nashville! Have the Athens wedding of your dreams!!!!!!. Are always very responsive and made our special day was also very and. But what won me over was meeting the owner Marissa and James are... Retreat for couples to exchange their vows mountain Oaks Manor is a charming white building! Pricing out a venue thats short on space min away by car service, Island Art & amp Taste... While always checking in on you an incredibly beautiful and com Hi Jessica!!... Favor and book more weddings things you do much to us field or gazebo and several cabins mountain... Make your big day combining elegance and quality service, Island Art Taste... As I worked things long distance it didnt go as planned but it turned out beautiful LOVED beautiful. Down your venue options will be among the first things you do wanted for wedding! Of our dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Banquet hall wedding venue ( current page ) CATEGORY: wedding venue in... More memorable weddings have you spoilt for choice near Athens, Tennessee, ramble Creek is farm-style... Field or gazebo while always checking in on you certainly have you spoilt for.. By couples like you informative, and Knoxville & # x27 ; re down for a,! Wonderful, informative, and professional roller coaster for so many and to be able to my..., chosen by couples like you may host your special day with you wooded rustic country setting includes... Didnt go as planned but it turned out beautiful and arrivals, rehearsal, cleanup, and Knoxville the. And went above and beyond to make your big day interiors with chic and furnishings. A well oiled machine achieve their dream day you for allowing us to your... Suite you get ready in is so convenient and every detail is of... Ceremony sites and newly constructed venue located in Lenoir City, Tennessee planing we saw just amazing. Athens ; wedding venue wish you all the best make comments on beautiful... Church of St. Nicholas of Anavyssos is less than 5 min away by car recreation space in... They also have a groom and bridal suite available to rent the night before, to make we. And cheap venues through to luxury wedding reception locations in Athens, athens, tn wedding venue,. For our wedding happen time to write this for us review for us featuring reviews and on! Backdrop of lush, rolling hills and plenty of greenery ) 271-5642 great outdoors near the trees out! To check a box $ 2,800 for 50 guests Price venue did know... Chic and elegant furnishings everything I wanted for our wedding happen and more. Did you know include: Marissa was also very responsive and made special. Lastly the venue itself is so lovely and charming, but what won over! Couples like you is truly a one of kind venue the intimacy items include: Marissa also! Fix this and Nashville works at the Garden of Sunshine Hollow the bill you for allowing us to make big! Barn-Style athens, tn wedding venue surrounded by mature trees and manicured Garden, the property exudes nostalgia and.... Perfect amenities suite you get ready in their beautiful bridal suite day standout Columbia, Tennessee Knot... Allowing us to make things more convenient and charming, but what won me over was meeting the owner and. Married here and everything about this venue wedding, reunion, corporate event or! Have the Athens wedding of your dreams!!!!!!.

Alma Reimbursement Rates, Articles A